WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Breakfast Point bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Breakfast Point Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Breakfast Point.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Breakfast Point bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Breakfast Point bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Breakfast Point home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Servicing Breakfast Point
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Breakfast Point bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Breakfast Point bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Breakfast Point bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a bathroom restoration fee?
Bathroom Reconstruction Charges
The bathroom is one of the most needed rooms of the house and a renovate can improve considerable importance to your home. In this cost benchmark we inquire into the array of potential costs associated with a washroom reconstruction.
In this guide:
- How long will my washroom restoration take?
- What tradies do I require for my bathroom reconstruction?
- Does my bathroom renovator need to be licensed?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a washroom renovator
- All-inclusive washroom remodelling charges
- Calculating your bathroom renovation costs
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When restoring a bathroom, cost is a significant reason for choosing on style, qualities and amenities. But how much should you anticipate to budget for when preparing a washroom renovate?
For an approximate figure, you can expect to pay anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000+. The cost can differ depending on the size of your washroom, the materials used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is possible for a renovation to amount lower around $5000 if you are inclined to swap out a handful of items or carry on the remodel a largely beautifying update.
Anticipate to pay extra if you are thinking of a complete restoration or:
- Undertaking any structural job
- Want new features that involve added plumbing works
- Are transferring plumbing from one area to another
- Substituting all wall and floor tiles
How long will my washroom remodelling take?
Depending on the size of the project, the remodelling will take time so allocate anywhere from one to three weeks of labour. Factors that can influence this timeframe include:
- Any structural jobs
- Transferring plumbing and/or electrical components
- Having large quantities of tiles to arrange
- Unexpected events, like learning asbestos in your wall or floor crack.
The research, preparation and design of the restoration, with no great structural revisions, allocate anywhere 6 to 8 weeks for this stage. This includes:
- Time to refine the design
- Choosing supplies and fixtures
- Receiving quotations from a choice of corporations.
Which contractors do I need for my washroom reconstruction?
Deliberating who you may call for to employ for your washroom venture? These are the most common trades you will need to call on:
Washroom makers can supervise and run your venture completely on your behalf, and often have all trades on staff to cover different phases of the job. If not, they can coordinate sub-contractors. This will cost you extra but will take the hassle out of any reconstruction job.
If you are hiring individual trades:
Architects help to outline floor plans for your new washroom, guaranteeing everything is logically laid out to fit your way of life. Assume to pay for the benefit of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can aid set up custom storage in your washroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other made of wood components such as a new door or window.
Electricians can help install lighting, power points, boiler, ventilation and much more.
Painters will have to paint any areas that are not covered by tiles or other elements, preferably with a humidity and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are perhaps the most key tradie on your plan, so make sure you hire one who has a reliable track record of doing on washrooms.
Tilers are another important trade who can make or break the appearance of your bathroom. They also require to get small particulars right, like making sure your shower recess empties properly.
Waterproofers will use a array of sealants and membranes to make certain your bathroom is properly sealed – so you don’t have leaks developing up all over the place.
Always use contractors who are certified for your bathroom renovation.
Does my bathroom renovator need to be registered?
Most elements of a washroom renovation, such as plumbing and tiling need the use of a registered contractor. A whole bathroom renovation will normally need a certified builder, with some states having a licence specifically for bathroom and kitchen restorations. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be skilled and registered.
Hiring a washroom renovator
When it comes to time in hiring a contractor make sure they are right for your work. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you registered?
- Are you insured to work in my home?
- How long will my work take?
- Can you provide a written quote?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see models of your work?
Complete bathroom remodelling fees
So how much will you have to spend? As a guideline, anticipate to invest in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a superficial makeover or smaller washroom remodelling using budget supplies and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an regular sized mid-range renovation using mid-range supplies and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end washroom remodelling using best of the range supplies and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the regular value for bathrooms set up as part of a restoration in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotes from local businesses who specialise in remodelling washrooms. You may be astonished how different they are.
Estimating your washroom restoration spend
Some of the major charges to plan for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are relocating plumbing or fitting new components.
- Tiling, which could include floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or typical shower screen.
- Bath, which could be integrated or freestanding.
- Toilet, which could be a normal version or have an in-wall cistern.
- Vanity, typical or wall affixed which looks tidier and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to warrant your bathroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers bill a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber charges will depend on where you live and may differ according to the plumber’s skill level.
Anticipate to spend:
- $80 to $250 to substitute and match bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to fit a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is estimating for a large plan such as your bathroom remodelling project, ask for an specific quotation which describes all the elements they are charging for.
Only a licensed plumber can legitimately carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your bathroom is going to be a main factor in the cost of your reconstruction, and since so much of a bathroom is tiled, you need to know what the limitations of your budget are. Expect to be estimated on a per square metre rate by washroom tilers, which could range from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the regular for laying bathroom tiles. The amount of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to include this in.
For wall tiles foresee to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for standard white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Shifting up in price expect to pay about $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles foresee to pay $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high condition porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high condition natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from affordable and versatile acrylic, to durable cast iron and flexible fibreglass to high end natural stone. Expect to spend anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replenish and fit a bath. New baths can span from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens vary in cost based to their size and if they are enclosed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the last being the most expensive. Expect to pay in the region of $400 to have a basic edged shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are therefore more pricey – foresee to pay in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you select, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted concealed cistern or wall hung toilet. On average, a good quality floor-mounted enamel china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with concealed handles
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with combined ceramic basin
Foresee waterproofing to charge anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized bathroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream washroom restoration and the price is higher than you can pay for, there are ways to remodel your bathroom without breaking the bank. Some options to a complete bathroom restoration include:
- Setting up a new shower screen
- Bath and basin covering
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Setting up a skylight
* All the costs and prices quoted were obtained at the time this article was written. They are suggestive, may vary locally, are subject to market strengths and should only be used as a benchmark.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Breakfast Point bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.