WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Brighton-Le-Sands bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Brighton-Le-Sands Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Brighton-Le-Sands.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Brighton-Le-Sands bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Brighton-Le-Sands bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Brighton-Le-Sands home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Brighton-Le-Sands bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Brighton-Le-Sands bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Brighton-Le-Sands bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a washroom renovation charge?
Washroom Reconstruction Fees
The washroom is one of the most vital rooms of the house and a repair can improve considerable worth to your home. In this cost benchmark we inquire into the variety of possible costs connected with a bathroom remodelling.
In this guide:
- How long will my bathroom reconstruction take?
- What contractors do I require for my washroom restoration?
- Does my bathroom renovator need to be certified?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a bathroom renovator
- Comprehensive washroom renovation fees
- Approximating your washroom restoration charges
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When renovating a washroom, cost is a considerable aspect for determining on design, qualities and amenities. But how much should you anticipate to budget for when planning a bathroom remodel?
For an estimate amount, you can assume to pay anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000+. The charge can be different depending on the size of your bathroom, the materials used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is possible for a restoration to charge lower about $5000 if you are ready to swap out a couple of items or continue the refresh a largely beautifying update.
Assume to pay extra if you are thinking of a complete reconstruction or:
- Assuming any physical work
- Wish for new features that involve added plumbing jobs
- Are relocating plumbing from one area to another
- Substituting all wall and floor tiles
How long will my washroom restoration take?
Depending on the scope of the project, the remodelling will take time so allot anywhere from 1 to 3 weeks of labour. Factors that can affect this timeframe include:
- Any physical jobs
- Moving plumbing and/or electrical components
- Having large amounts of tiles to assemble
- Unexpected cases, like discovering asbestos in your wall or floor hole.
The study, preparation and outline of the restoration, with no major physical revisions, allocate anywhere six to 8 weeks for this period. This includes:
- Time to enhance the plan
- Choosing supplies and fixtures
- Getting quotes from a selection of businesses.
Which contractors do I need for my washroom remodelling?
Wondering who you may call for to employ for your bathroom project? These are the most common occupations you will need to call on:
Bathroom designers can supervise and run your venture completely on your behalf, and time and again have all trades on staff to work in different phases of the work. If not, they can arrange sub-contractors. This will charge you extra but will take the hassle out of any remodelling job.
If you are hiring individual trades:
Architects assist to outline floor plans for your new washroom, making sure everything is logically laid out to suit your way of life. Expect to invest for the benefit of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can aid fix custom storage in your bathroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other timber elements such as a new door or window.
Electricians can assist install lighting, power points, heating, ventilation and much more.
Painters will have to paint any areas that are not covered by tiles or other components, if possible with a moisture and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are perhaps the most crucial tradie on your project, so make certain you hire one who has a good track record of doing on bathrooms.
Tilers are another crucial trade who can make or break the appearance of your washroom. They also have to get small details right, like making sure your shower recess drains correctly.
Waterproofers will use a array of sealants and membranes to make definite your washroom is correctly sealed – so you don’t have trickles growing up all over the place.
Always use contractors who are registered for your bathroom restoration.
Does my bathroom renovator need to be certified?
Most parts of a washroom remodelling, such as plumbing and tiling require the use of a registered contractor. A whole bathroom remodelling will usually need a registered builder, with some states having a licence particularly for bathroom and kitchen restorations. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be skilled and certified.
Contracting a washroom renovator
When it comes to time in hiring a worker make sure they are right for your work. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you licensed?
- Are you protected to work in my home?
- How long will my work take?
- Can you provide a written quote?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see models of your work?
Complete bathroom restorations fees
So how much will you have to spend? As a rule, anticipate to spend in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a superficial makeover or smaller bathroom remodelling using budget materials and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an regular sized mid-range renovation using mid-range supplies and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end bathroom reconstruction using highest of the range supplies and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the average worth for bathrooms installed as part of a renovation in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotes from local businesses who specialise in renovating bathrooms. You may be amazed how different they are.
Calculating your bathroom remodelling charges
Some of the major fees to design for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are relocating plumbing or installing new parts.
- Tiling, which could include floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or normal shower screen.
- Bath, which could be combined or freestanding.
- Toilet, which could be a normal version or have an in-wall water tank.
- Vanity, typical or wall mounted which looks cleaner and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to warrant your bathroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers ask a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber charges will depend on where you live and may differ according to the plumber’s skill level.
Expect to pay:
- $80 to $250 to replace and fit bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to set up a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is quoting for a big project such as your bathroom remodelling project, ask for an detailed quotation which details all the elements they are charging for.
Only a qualified plumber can legally carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your bathroom is going to be a main factor in the budget of your renovation, and since so much of a washroom is tiled, you need to know what the boundaries of your budget are. Expect to be appraised on a per square metre rate by bathroom tilers, which could vary from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the regular for setting bathroom tiles. The cost of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to incorporate this in.
For wall tiles expect to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for normal white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Shifting up in price expect to pay around $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles anticipate to spend $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high quality porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high quality natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from affordable and versatile acrylic, to tough cast iron and flexible fibreglass to high end natural stone. Anticipate to spend anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replace and fit a bath. New baths can go from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens vary in cost based to their size and if they are framed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the latter being the most expensive. Foresee to pay in the region of $400 to have a basic enclosed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are therefore more expensive – foresee to pay in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you choose, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted unseen cistern or wall hung toilet. On average, a good condition floor-mounted vitreous china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with hidden handgrips
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with joined ceramic basin
Anticipate waterproofing to cost anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized washroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream washroom remodelling and the cost is higher than you can afford, there are ways to remodel your washroom without breaking the bank. Some choices to a full washroom restoration include:
- Fitting a new shower screen
- Bath and basin coating
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Setting up a skylight
* All the costs and prices estimated were sourced at the time this article was inscribed. They are suggestive, may differ locally, are subject to market strengths and should only be used as a guide.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Brighton-Le-Sands bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.