WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Brooklyn bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Brooklyn Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Brooklyn.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Brooklyn bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Brooklyn bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Brooklyn home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Brooklyn bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Brooklyn bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Brooklyn bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a bathroom restoration charge?
Washroom remodelling Fees
The bathroom is one of the most needed rooms of the house and a refresh can add great worth to your home. In this cost guide we delve into the array of potential costs related with a washroom remodelling.
In this guide:
- How long will my washroom reconstruction take?
- What tradies do I require for my washroom reconstruction?
- Does my washroom renovator need to be registered?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a bathroom renovator
- Comprehensive washroom remodelling charges
- Calculating your washroom reconstruction fees
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When remodelling a bathroom, cost is a important factor for deciding on style, trademark and comfort. But how much should you expect to budget for when planning a bathroom renovate?
For an estimate number, you can assume to spend anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000+. The charge can vary depending on the size of your washroom, the materials used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is viable for a renovation to cost lower about $5000 if you are ready to trade out a few items or keep the refresh a largely improving update.
Anticipate to expend much if you are thinking of a complete restoration or:
- Undertaking any physical work
- Wish for new features that involve further plumbing jobs
- Are moving plumbing from one area to another
- Changing all wall and floor tiles
How much time will my washroom reconstruction take?
Depending on the scale of the project, the reconstruction will take time so allot anywhere from 1 to 3 weeks of labour. Factors that can influence this timeframe include:
- Any structural works
- Rearranging plumbing and/or electrical parts
- Having great quantities of tiles to lay
- Unexpected cases, like discovering asbestos in your wall or floor cavity.
The research, setting up and plan of the restoration, with no vital physical alterations, allow anywhere 6 to eight weeks for this period. This includes:
- Time to develop the plan
- Selecting supplies and fixtures
- Getting quotes from a range of companies.
Which contractors do I need for my washroom reconstruction?
Wondering who you may call for to employ for your washroom assignment? These are the most common occupations you will need to call on:
Washroom builders can supervise and run your venture wholly on your behalf, and oftentimes have all trades on staff to provide services to different phases of the job. If not, they can arrange sub-contractors. This will charge you additional but will take the worry out of any reconstruction job.
If you are hiring individual trades:
Architects aid to outline floor plans for your new bathroom, guaranteeing everything is plausibly laid out to suit your way of life. Assume to spend for the privilege of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can aid set up custom storage in your washroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other made of wood elements such as a new door or window.
Electricians can help fix lighting, power points, boiler, ventilation and much more.
Painters will need to paint any areas that are not covered by tiles or other parts, preferably with a dampness and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are maybe the most crucial tradie on your project, so make certain you engage one who has a good track record of doing on washrooms.
Tilers are another vital trade who can make or break the look of your washroom. They also require to get small specifics right, like making sure your shower recess drains properly.
Waterproofers will use a variety of sealants and membranes to make definite your bathroom is properly sealed – so you don’t have leaks developing up all over the place.
Always use tradies who are registered for your bathroom remodelling.
Does my washroom renovator need to be certified?
Most parts of a washroom remodelling, such as plumbing and tiling require the use of a licensed tradies. A whole bathroom remodelling will usually need a licensed builder, with some states having a licence particularly for washroom and kitchen renovations. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be qualified and registered.
Hiring a bathroom renovator
When it comes to time in hiring a tradie make sure they are correct for your job. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you licensed?
- Are you insured to work in my home?
- How long will my job take?
- Can you supply a written quote?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see samples of your work?
Complete bathroom reconstructions costs
So how much will you have to pay? As a rule, anticipate to pay in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a superficial makeover or smaller bathroom renovation using budget materials and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an average sized mid-range reconstruction using mid-range supplies and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end washroom restoration using best of the range supplies and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the normal value for washrooms installed as part of a restoration in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of estimates from local businesses who specialise in reconstructing bathrooms. You may be amazed how different they are.
Calculating your washroom renovation costs
Some of the major charges to design for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are relocating plumbing or fitting new components.
- Tiling, which could contain floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or normal shower screen.
- Bath, which could be joined or freestanding.
- Toilet, which could be a typical version or have an in-wall cistern.
- Vanity, normal or wall mounted which looks tidier and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to ensure your washroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers bill a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber charges will depend on where you live and may vary according to the plumber’s skill level.
Expect to pay:
- $80 to $250 to substitute and match bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to install a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is quoting for a sizable plan such as your washroom reconstruction project, ask for an itemized estimate which describes all the components they are charging for.
Only a qualified plumber can legally carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your washroom is going to be a major component in the amount of your renovation, and since so much of a bathroom is tiled, you need to know what the boundaries of your budget are. Expect to be quoted on a per square metre rate by bathroom tilers, which could vary from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the normal for setting bathroom tiles. The cost of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to factor this in.
For wall tiles anticipate to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for standard white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Shifting up in price anticipate to pay about $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles expect to spend $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high quality porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high condition natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from inexpensive and versatile acrylic, to sturdy cast iron and pliable fibreglass to high end natural stone. Anticipate to spend anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replace and fit a bath. New baths can span from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens vary in price based to their size and if they are framed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the last being the most costly. Foresee to pay in the region of $400 to have a basic enclosed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are thus more expensive – anticipate to spend in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you select, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted unseen water tank or wall hung toilet. On average, a good standard floor-mounted glassy china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with concealed handgrips
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with joined ceramic basin
Foresee waterproofing to cost anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized bathroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream bathroom remodelling and the cost is higher than you can pay for, there are ways to renovate your bathroom without breaking the bank. Some alternatives to a full washroom restoration include:
- Fitting a new shower screen
- Bath and basin coating
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Installing a skylight
* All the costs and prices quoted were sourced at the time this article was inscribed. They are suggestive, may differ locally, are subject to market strengths and should only be used as a guide.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Brooklyn bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.