WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Bundeena bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Bundeena Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Bundeena.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Bundeena bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Bundeena bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Bundeena home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Bundeena bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Bundeena bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Bundeena bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a bathroom renovation fee?
Washroom Restoration Charges
The washroom is one of the most essential rooms of the residence and a refresh can enhance great worth to your household. In this cost example we look into the array of possible costs associated with a bathroom restoration.
In this guide:
- How long will my bathroom reconstruction take?
- What contractors do I require for my bathroom renovation?
- Does my bathroom renovator need to be licensed?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a bathroom renovator
- All-inclusive washroom restoration charges
- Calculating your washroom renovation fees
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When reconstructing a bathroom, fee is a considerable reason for deciding on style, qualities and convenience. But how much should you expect to budget for when planning a bathroom renovate?
For an approximate amount, you can expect to dole out anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000+. The amount can vary depending on the size of your washroom, the materials used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is viable for a remodelling to cost under around $5000 if you are inclined to trade out a handful of items or continue the remodel a mostly improving update.
Expect to pay more if you are thinking of a total remodelling or:
- Taking upon any physical work
- Desire new features that entail further plumbing works
- Are relocating plumbing from one area to another
- Replacing all wall and floor tiles
How long will my washroom remodelling take?
Depending on the extent of the project, the renovation will take time so allot anywhere from 1 to three weeks of labour. Factors that can have an effect on this timeframe include:
- Any physical jobs
- Relocating plumbing and/or electrical elements
- Having sizeable volumes of tiles to assemble
- Unanticipated events, like learning asbestos in your wall or floor cavity.
The study, setting up and model of the remodelling, with no great physical alterations, allow around 6 to eight weeks for this period. This includes:
- Time to enhance the plan
- Selecting materials and fixtures
- Receiving quotes from a choice of businesses.
Which contractors do I need for my bathroom remodelling?
Deliberating who you may call for to employ for your washroom venture? These are the most common professions you will need to call on:
Bathroom makers can oversee and lead your plan completely on your behalf, and often have all trades on staff to cover different phases of the work. If not, they can arrange sub-contractors. This will cost you more but will take the hassle out of any restoration work.
If you are employing individual trades:
Architects aid to design floor plans for your new bathroom, guaranteeing everything is logically laid out to suit your way of life. Expect to pay for the privilege of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can help fix custom storage in your washroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other made of wood parts such as a new door or window.
Electricians can assist install lighting, power points, heating, ventilation and much more.
Painters will have to paint any parts that are not covered by tiles or other components, if possible with a moisture and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are maybe the most vital tradie on your venture, so make sure you employ one who has a good track record of doing on bathrooms.
Tilers are another vital trade who can make or break the look of your washroom. They also have to get small specifics right, like making sure your shower recess empties correctly.
Waterproofers will use a variety of sealants and membranes to make sure your washroom is properly sealed – so you don’t have drips developing up all over the place.
Always use contractors who are licensed for your bathroom renovation.
Does my bathroom renovator need to be licensed?
Most components of a bathroom restoration, such as plumbing and tiling need the use of a registered contractor. A whole bathroom restoration will usually require a registered builder, with some states having a licence specifically for bathroom and kitchen renovations. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be skilled and licensed.
Hiring a bathroom renovator
When it comes to time in hiring a worker make sure they are right for your work. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you certified?
- Are you insured to work in my home?
- How long will my job take?
- Can you give a written quotation?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see models of your work?
Complete bathroom restorations fees
So how much will you have to invest? As a guideline, anticipate to pay in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a superficial makeover or smaller washroom restoration using budget materials and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an average sized mid-range reconstruction using mid-range supplies and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end bathroom reconstruction using highest of the range supplies and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the normal worth for washrooms installed as part of a restoration in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotations from local corporations who specialise in renovating bathrooms. You may be amazed how different they are.
Estimating your bathroom remodelling costs
Some of the major costs to plan for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are transferring plumbing or setting up new elements.
- Tiling, which could contain floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or typical shower screen.
- Bath, which could be joined or freestanding.
- Toilet, which could be a standard version or have an in-wall water tank.
- Vanity, typical or wall attached which looks cleaner and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to ensure your washroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers bill a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber asks will depend on where you live and may vary according to the plumber’s ability level.
Foresee to pay:
- $80 to $250 to replace and fit bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to set up a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is estimating for a big task such as your bathroom reconstruction project, ask for an detailed quotation which describes all the components they are charging for.
Only a qualified plumber can legally carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your washroom is going to be a key factor in the amount of your restoration, and since so much of a washroom is tiled, you need to know what the boundaries of your budget are. Expect to be appraised on a per square metre rate by washroom tilers, which could range from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the normal for setting washroom tiles. The amount of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to incorporate this in.
For wall tiles expect to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for normal white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Moving up in price expect to spend about $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles foresee to spend $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high standard porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high condition natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from affordable and versatile acrylic, to durable cast iron and pliable fibreglass to high end natural stone. Foresee to pay anywhere from $350 for a plumber to substitute and fit a bath. New baths can span from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens differ in cost based to their size and if they are edged, semi-frameless or frameless, with the latter being the most expensive. Anticipate to pay in the region of $400 to have a basic enclosed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are consequently more costly – anticipate to spend in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you choose, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted concealed water tank or wall hung toilet. On average, a good condition floor-mounted glassy china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with concealed handles
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with integrated ceramic basin
Foresee waterproofing to cost anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized bathroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream washroom restoration and the cost is higher than you can afford, there are ways to modernise your bathroom without breaking the bank. Some alternatives to a complete washroom reconstruction include:
- Fitting a new shower screen
- Bath and basin coating
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Fitting a skylight
* All the costs and prices estimated were obtained at the time this article was penned. They are indicative, may vary locally, are subject to market powers and should only be used as a benchmark.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Bundeena bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.