WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Bungarribee bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Bungarribee Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Bungarribee.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Bungarribee bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Bungarribee bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Bungarribee home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Bungarribee bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Bungarribee bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Bungarribee bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a bathroom remodelling charge?
Bathroom remodelling Charges
The bathroom is one of the most vital rooms of the house and a repair can enhance great importance to your household. In this cost guide we inquire into the range of potential costs connected with a bathroom remodelling.
In this guide:
- How soon will my bathroom renovation take?
- What contractors do I require for my washroom renovation?
- Does my washroom renovator need to be certified?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a bathroom renovator
- All-inclusive bathroom restoration fees
- Estimating your washroom reconstruction fees
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When restoring a washroom, fee is a significant factor for choosing on design, features and convenience. But how much should you anticipate to budget for when planning a bathroom renovate?
For an approximate amount, you can assume to pay anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000+. The charge can be different depending on the size of your washroom, the materials used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is likely for a restoration to cost lower about $5000 if you are inclined to swap out a couple of items or continue the renovate a largely improving update.
Expect to expend more if you are thinking of a whole remodelling or:
- Taking upon any structural work
- Wish for new features that involve further plumbing works
- Are rearranging plumbing from one area to another
- Replacing all wall and floor tiles
How long will my washroom renovation take?
Depending on the size of the project, the remodelling will take time so allocate anywhere from 1 to three weeks of labour. Components that can influence this timeframe include:
- Any structural jobs
- Relocating plumbing and/or electrical elements
- Having great amounts of tiles to lay
- Unanticipated events, like finding out asbestos in your wall or floor hole.
The exploration, preparation and model of the restoration, with no main physical changes, allot around 6 to eight weeks for this period. This includes:
- Time to enhance the design
- Picking out materials and fixtures
- Receiving quotes from a range of companies.
Which contractors do I need for my bathroom remodelling?
Deliberating who you may call for to engage for your bathroom assignment? These are the most common occupations you will need to call on:
Bathroom designers can manage and lead your project fully on your behalf, and time and again have all trades on staff to cover different aspects of the job. If not, they can coordinate sub-contractors. This will cost you extra but will take the worry out of any remodelling job.
If you are hiring individual trades:
Architects assist to sketch floor plans for your new washroom, making sure everything is acceptably laid out to match your lifestyle. Anticipate to invest for the benefit of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can assist install custom storage in your bathroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other timber parts such as a new door or window.
Electricians can assist set up lighting, power points, boiler, ventilation and much more.
Painters will have to paint any areas that are not covered by tiles or other components, if possible with a humidity and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are possibly the most key tradie on your plan, so make certain you engage one who has a reliable track record of working on washrooms.
Tilers are another vital trade who can make or break the look of your bathroom. They also require to get small particulars right, like making sure your shower recess drains properly.
Waterproofers will use a array of sealants and membranes to make sure your bathroom is correctly sealed – so you don’t have trickles developing up all over the place.
Always use tradies who are certified for your bathroom remodelling.
Does my bathroom renovator need to be registered?
Most elements of a bathroom remodelling, such as plumbing and tiling require the use of a registered contractor. A whole washroom renovation will usually require a certified builder, with some states having a licence specifically for bathroom and kitchen restorations. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be qualified and registered.
Employing a bathroom renovator
When it comes to time in employing a worker make sure they are correct for your job. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you registered?
- Are you protected to work in my home?
- How long will my job take?
- Can you give a written quote?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see models of your work?
Complete washroom reconstructions fees
So how much will you have to invest? As a rule, expect to spend in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a superficial makeover or smaller bathroom reconstruction using budget supplies and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an regular sized mid-range renovation using mid-range materials and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end bathroom renovation using highest of the range materials and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the average value for washrooms installed as part of a renovation in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of estimates from local companies who specialise in remodelling bathrooms. You may be astonished how different they are.
Calculating your washroom renovation charges
Some of the major charges to design for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are relocating plumbing or fitting new elements.
- Tiling, which could contain floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or normal shower screen.
- Bath, which could be integrated or separate.
- Toilet, which could be a normal version or have an in-wall water tank.
- Vanity, typical or wall affixed which looks cleaner and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to ensure your washroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers bill a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber charges will depend on where you stay and may differ according to the plumber’s skill level.
Anticipate to expend:
- $80 to $250 to substitute and fit bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to set up a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is estimating for a large plan such as your washroom reconstruction project, ask for an itemized quotation which details all the components they are charging for.
Only a licensed plumber can legally carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your washroom is going to be a main factor in the cost of your remodelling, and since so much of a bathroom is tiled, you need to know what the boundaries of your budget are. Expect to be estimated on a per square metre rate by bathroom tilers, which could vary from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the average for arranging bathroom tiles. The amount of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to factor this in.
For wall tiles expect to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for typical white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Shifting up in price anticipate to pay around $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles anticipate to spend $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high standard porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high standard natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from economical and versatile acrylic, to sturdy cast iron and flexible fibreglass to high end natural stone. Foresee to spend anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replace and fit a bath. New baths can span from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens vary in price based to their size and if they are framed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the latter being the most expensive. Expect to pay in the region of $400 to have a basic framed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are therefore more pricey – anticipate to spend in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you select, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted concealed cistern or wall hung toilet. On average, a good standard floor-mounted glassy china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with hidden handles
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with joined ceramic basin
Foresee waterproofing to charge anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized washroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream bathroom restoration and the price is higher than you can pay for, there are ways to modernise your washroom without breaking the bank. Some alternatives to a full washroom restoration include:
- Setting up a new shower screen
- Bath and basin resurfacing
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Installing a skylight
* All the costs and prices quoted were found at the time this article was inscribed. They are indicative, may vary locally, are subject to market forces and should only be used as a guide.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Bungarribee bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.