WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Cabarita bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Cabarita Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Cabarita.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Cabarita bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Cabarita bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Cabarita home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Cabarita bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Cabarita bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Cabarita bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a bathroom restoration charge?
Bathroom Restoration Costs
The washroom is one of the most essential rooms of the house and a renovate can enhance great value to your home. In this cost benchmark we look into the variety of potential costs coupled with a bathroom reconstruction.
In this guide:
- How long will my bathroom reconstruction take?
- What contractors do I need for my washroom renovation?
- Does my washroom renovator need to be licensed?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a washroom renovator
- All-inclusive washroom renovation costs
- Calculating your bathroom renovation fees
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When reconstructing a washroom, charge is a significant reason for choosing on design, features and comfort. But how much should you foresee to budget for when planning a bathroom remodel?
For an estimate figure, you can anticipate to dole out anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000plus. The amount can vary depending on the size of your washroom, the materials used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is likely for a restoration to amount under about $5000 if you are prepared to swap out a couple of items or keep the renovate a largely beautifying update.
Expect to expend much if you are thinking of a total restoration or:
- Taking upon any structural job
- Wish for new features that involve further plumbing works
- Are transferring plumbing from one area to another
- Substituting all wall and floor tiles
How much time will my bathroom reconstruction take?
Depending on the extent of the project, the renovation will take time so allocate anywhere from one to 3 weeks of labour. Components that can influence this timeframe include:
- Any structural jobs
- Relocating plumbing and/or electrical parts
- Having great amounts of tiles to arrange
- Unexpected cases, like finding out asbestos in your wall or floor crack.
The study, setting up and outline of the reconstruction, with no main physical revisions, allocate around 6 to eight weeks for this period. This includes:
- Time to enhance the project
- Selecting materials and fixtures
- Getting estimates from a selection of companies.
Which contractors do I need for my washroom renovation?
Deliberating who you may need to employ for your bathroom venture? These are the most common occupations you will need to call on:
Washroom builders can manage and run your venture completely on your behalf, and oftentimes have all trades on staff to provide services to different aspects of the work. If not, they can arrange sub-contractors. This will charge you more but will take the worry out of any remodelling work.
If you are contracting individual trades:
Architects help to draw floor plans for your new washroom, guaranteeing everything is logically laid out to match your lifestyle. Assume to invest for the benefit of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can help fix custom storage in your bathroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other made of wood parts such as a new door or window.
Electricians can assist install lighting, power points, boiler, ventilation and much more.
Painters will have to paint any areas that are not covered by tiles or other parts, preferably with a moisture and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are perhaps the most vital tradie on your venture, so make certain you hire one who has a competent track record of working on bathrooms.
Tilers are another key trade who can make or break the appearance of your washroom. They also require to get small particulars right, like making sure your shower recess drains correctly.
Waterproofers will use a array of sealants and membranes to make definite your washroom is properly sealed – so you don’t have trickles sprouting up all over the place.
Always use tradies who are certified for your bathroom remodelling.
Does my washroom renovator need to be registered?
Most elements of a bathroom restoration, such as plumbing and tiling require the use of a registered tradies. A whole bathroom restoration will usually require a registered builder, with some states having a licence specifically for washroom and kitchen renovations. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be trained and certified.
Contracting a bathroom renovator
When it comes to time in employing a contractor make sure they are correct for your job. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you registered?
- Are you insured to work in my home?
- How long will my work take?
- Can you give a written estimate?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see examples of your work?
Complete bathroom renovations charges
So how much will you have to invest? As a guideline, anticipate to pay in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a superficial makeover or smaller washroom reconstruction using budget supplies and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an average sized mid-range remodelling using mid-range supplies and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end washroom restoration using top of the range supplies and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the normal worth for bathrooms installed as part of a restoration in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of estimates from local companies who specialise in renovating washrooms. You may be astonished how different they are.
Approximating your bathroom renovation costs
Some of the major costs to plan for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are moving plumbing or setting up new components.
- Tiling, which could include floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or normal shower screen.
- Bath, which could be joined or separate.
- Toilet, which could be a standard version or have an in-wall cistern.
- Vanity, standard or wall mounted which looks cleaner and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to ensure your washroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers charge a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber asks will depend on where you stay and may differ according to the plumber’s ability level.
Anticipate to pay:
- $80 to $250 to replace and fit bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to fit a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is quoting for a big plan such as your washroom remodelling project, ask for an specific estimate which specifies all the elements they are charging for.
Only a licensed plumber can officially carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your washroom is going to be a key factor in the amount of your remodelling, and since so much of a washroom is tiled, you need to know what the boundaries of your budget are. Expect to be quoted on a per square metre rate by bathroom tilers, which could range from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the regular for laying washroom tiles. The amount of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to factor this in.
For wall tiles expect to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for standard white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Shifting up in price anticipate to pay about $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles anticipate to spend $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high condition porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high quality natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from affordable and versatile acrylic, to tough cast iron and flexible fibreglass to high end natural stone. Expect to pay anywhere from $350 for a plumber to substitute and fit a bath. New baths can go from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens vary in cost according to their size and if they are framed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the last being the most expensive. Expect to spend in the region of $400 to have a basic framed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are thus more expensive – anticipate to spend in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you choose, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted concealed cistern or wall hung toilet. On average, a good standard floor-mounted glassy china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with concealed handles
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with integrated ceramic basin
Expect waterproofing to charge anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized bathroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream washroom reconstruction and the amount is higher than you can afford, there are ways to modernise your bathroom without breaking the bank. Some alternatives to a full washroom restoration include:
- Installing a new shower screen
- Bath and basin covering
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Setting up a skylight
* All the costs and prices estimated were obtained at the time this article was written. They are suggestive, may differ locally, are subject to market powers and should only be used as a guide.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Cabarita bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.