WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Cabramatta West bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Cabramatta West Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Cabramatta West.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Cabramatta West bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Cabramatta West bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Cabramatta West home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Servicing Cabramatta West
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Cabramatta West bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Cabramatta West bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Cabramatta West bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a washroom remodelling cost?
Washroom Restoration Charges
The bathroom is one of the most needed rooms of the house and a renovate can add substantial importance to your home. In this cost benchmark we delve into the array of potential costs related with a washroom renovation.
In this guide:
- How long will my bathroom remodelling take?
- What contractors do I require for my bathroom reconstruction?
- Does my washroom renovator need to be licensed?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a washroom renovator
- Comprehensive bathroom restoration charges
- Assessing your bathroom restoration fees
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When remodelling a bathroom, charge is a important aspect for choosing on design, qualities and amenities. But how much should you foresee to budget for when planning a washroom refresh?
For an approximate number, you can expect to dole out anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000+. The charge can differ depending on the size of your washroom, the materials used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is likely for a restoration to cost lower around $5000 if you are willing to swap out a handful of items or carry on the renovate a mostly improving update.
Expect to spend much if you are thinking of a complete remodelling or:
- Assuming any physical work
- Want new features that call for additional plumbing works
- Are transferring plumbing from one area to another
- Changing all wall and floor tiles
How long will my washroom renovation take?
Depending on the size of the project, the remodelling will take time so allocate anywhere from one to three weeks of labour. Components that can have an effect on this timeframe include:
- Any structural works
- Transferring plumbing and/or electrical parts
- Having sizeable volumes of tiles to lay
- Unanticipated incidents, like finding out asbestos in your wall or floor space.
The study, setting up and outline of the remodelling, with no main physical revisions, allocate around 6 to 8 weeks for this period. This includes:
- Time to enhance the design
- Picking out supplies and fixtures
- Getting quotations from a choice of companies.
Which tradies do I need for my washroom remodelling?
Wondering who you may need to employ for your washroom venture? These are the most common occupations you will need to call on:
Washroom builders can supervise and lead your venture wholly on your behalf, and time and again have all trades on staff to work in different aspects of the work. If not, they can coordinate sub-contractors. This will charge you extra but will take the hassle out of any renovation job.
If you are employing individual trades:
Architects aid to design floor plans for your new bathroom, guaranteeing everything is plausibly laid out to suit your lifestyle. Assume to spend for the privilege of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can aid install custom storage in your bathroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other wooden parts such as a new door or window.
Electricians can help set up lighting, power points, heating, ventilation and much more.
Painters will need to paint any spaces that are not covered by tiles or other parts, preferably with a moisture and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are maybe the most vital tradie on your project, so make sure you engage one who has a good track record of doing on washrooms.
Tilers are another important trade who can make or break the appearance of your washroom. They also have to get small specifics right, like making sure your shower recess drains properly.
Waterproofers will use a variety of sealants and membranes to make definite your bathroom is correctly sealed – so you don’t have leaks developing up all over the place.
Always use contractors who are certified for your bathroom renovation.
Does my washroom renovator need to be licensed?
Most components of a washroom renovation, such as plumbing and tiling need the use of a certified tradies. A whole bathroom remodelling will usually require a registered builder, with some states having a licence particularly for washroom and kitchen reconstructions. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be skilled and certified.
Employing a bathroom renovator
When it comes to time in hiring a tradie make sure they are perfect for your job. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you registered?
- Are you insured to work in my home?
- How long will my work take?
- Can you supply a written quote?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see samples of your work?
Complete bathroom renovations charges
So how much will you have to spend? As a guideline, anticipate to pay in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a superficial makeover or smaller washroom restoration using budget supplies and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an normal sized mid-range reconstruction using mid-range supplies and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end washroom restoration using best of the range supplies and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the regular worth for washrooms installed as part of a reconstruction in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of estimates from local companies who specialise in renovating bathrooms. You may be amazed how different they are.
Estimating your washroom remodelling charges
Some of the major fees to plan for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are transferring plumbing or installing new elements.
- Tiling, which could include floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or standard shower screen.
- Bath, which could be joined or freestanding.
- Toilet, which could be a typical version or have an in-wall water tank.
- Vanity, normal or wall framed which looks tidier and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to guarantee your bathroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers bill a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber charges will depend on where you live and may differ according to the plumber’s talent level.
Anticipate to expend:
- $80 to $250 to replace and match bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to set up a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is estimating for a sizable plan such as your washroom remodelling project, ask for an specific quotation which details all the components they are charging for.
Only a qualified plumber can legally carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your bathroom is going to be a main factor in the budget of your remodelling, and since so much of a bathroom is tiled, you need to know what the limitations of your budget are. Expect to be estimated on a per square metre rate by bathroom tilers, which could range from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the regular for arranging bathroom tiles. The amount of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to include this in.
For wall tiles foresee to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for normal white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Shifting up in price foresee to pay about $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles expect to pay $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high standard porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high condition natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from affordable and versatile acrylic, to sturdy cast iron and pliable fibreglass to high end natural stone. Foresee to spend anywhere from $350 for a plumber to substitute and fit a bath. New baths can go from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens vary in cost according to their size and if they are framed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the last being the most pricey. Expect to pay in the region of $400 to have a basic enclosed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are consequently more pricey – expect to spend in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you pick, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted hidden cistern or wall hung toilet. On average, a good quality floor-mounted vitreous china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with concealed handgrips
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with integrated ceramic basin
Foresee waterproofing to charge anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized washroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream washroom reconstruction and the price is higher than you can pay for, there are ways to improve your bathroom without breaking the bank. Some options to a full bathroom reconstruction include:
- Installing a new shower screen
- Bath and basin coating
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Fitting a skylight
* All the costs and prices estimated were found at the time this article was inscribed. They are suggestive, may vary locally, are subject to market strengths and should only be used as a model.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Cabramatta West bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.