WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Caddens bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Caddens Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Caddens.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Caddens bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Caddens bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Caddens home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Caddens bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Caddens bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Caddens bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a bathroom remodelling fee?
Washroom Reconstruction Fees
The washroom is one of the most essential rooms of the residence and a repair can improve considerable value to your home. In this cost benchmark we inquire into the range of potential costs coupled with a washroom reconstruction.
In this guide:
- How soon will my bathroom restoration take?
- What contractors do I require for my washroom reconstruction?
- Does my washroom renovator need to be certified?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a washroom renovator
- Complete washroom renovation fees
- Calculating your bathroom restoration costs
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When remodelling a bathroom, charge is a significant aspect for choosing on style, features and convenience. But how much should you expect to budget for when preparing a bathroom renovate?
For an approximate number, you can expect to spend anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000plus. The charge can differ depending on the size of your bathroom, the supplies used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is feasible for a remodelling to cost under about $5000 if you are inclined to trade out a few items or carry on the refresh a mostly improving update.
Expect to pay extra if you are thinking of a complete renovation or:
- Assuming any physical job
- Desire new features that entail added plumbing works
- Are moving plumbing from one area to another
- Changing all wall and floor tiles
How much time will my bathroom reconstruction take?
Depending on the scope of the project, the renovation will take time so allocate anywhere from 1 to 3 weeks of labour. Reasons that can influence this timeframe include:
- Any structural works
- Moving plumbing and/or electrical parts
- Having large amounts of tiles to lay
- Unexpected cases, like learning asbestos in your wall or floor hole.
The study, setting up and outline of the remodelling, with no major physical changes, allow anywhere 6 to 8 weeks for this period. This includes:
- Time to develop the plan
- Picking out supplies and fittings
- Getting estimates from a selection of companies.
Which contractors do I need for my bathroom renovation?
Wondering who you may need to hire for your bathroom project? These are the most common trades you will need to call on:
Washroom designers can oversee and run your plan entirely on your behalf, and oftentimes have all trades on staff to provide services to different aspects of the work. If not, they can coordinate sub-contractors. This will charge you extra but will take the worry out of any remodelling work.
If you are employing individual trades:
Architects assist to sketch floor plans for your new washroom, guaranteeing everything is acceptably laid out to go well with your way of life. Expect to spend for the benefit of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can assist install custom storage in your bathroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other timber parts such as a new door or window.
Electricians can assist set up lighting, power points, heating, ventilation and much more.
Painters will require to paint any areas that are not covered by tiles or other components, if possible with a moisture and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are perhaps the most vital tradie on your venture, so make certain you hire one who has a competent track record of doing on washrooms.
Tilers are another crucial trade who can make or break the appearance of your bathroom. They also require to get small specifics right, like making sure your shower recess empties correctly.
Waterproofers will use a selection of sealants and membranes to make definite your bathroom is properly sealed – so you don’t have leaks sprouting up all over the place.
Always use contractors who are certified for your bathroom remodelling.
Does my washroom renovator need to be registered?
Most elements of a washroom remodelling, such as plumbing and tiling require the use of a registered tradies. A complete washroom remodelling will usually require a licensed builder, with some states having a licence specifically for washroom and kitchen reconstructions. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be trained and certified.
Contracting a washroom renovator
When it comes to time in hiring a worker make sure they are right for your work. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you certified?
- Are you protected to work in my home?
- How long will my job take?
- Can you supply a written estimate?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see examples of your work?
Complete bathroom renovations costs
So how much will you have to invest? As a guideline, expect to invest in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a superficial makeover or smaller washroom renovation using budget supplies and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an regular sized mid-range renovation using mid-range materials and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end washroom renovation using top of the range materials and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the regular value for washrooms set up as part of a restoration in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotations from local businesses who specialise in reconstructing bathrooms. You may be astonished how different they are.
Calculating your bathroom remodelling charges
Some of the major costs to design for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are relocating plumbing or fitting new parts.
- Tiling, which could contain floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or standard shower screen.
- Bath, which could be combined or freestanding.
- Toilet, which could be a standard version or have an in-wall water tank.
- Vanity, normal or wall mounted which looks cleaner and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to warrant your bathroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers ask a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber charges will depend on where you live and may differ according to the plumber’s talent level.
Expect to spend:
- $80 to $250 to replace and fit bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to install a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is estimating for a sizable task such as your bathroom remodelling project, ask for an detailed quote which details all the components they are charging for.
Only a qualified plumber can legitimately carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your washroom is going to be a major component in the amount of your reconstruction, and since so much of a bathroom is tiled, you need to know what the boundaries of your budget are. Expect to be appraised on a per square metre rate by washroom tilers, which could range from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the regular for arranging bathroom tiles. The amount of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to include this in.
For wall tiles anticipate to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for normal white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Moving up in price foresee to spend about $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles expect to pay $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high standard porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high standard natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from economical and versatile acrylic, to tough cast iron and pliable fibreglass to high end natural stone. Anticipate to spend anywhere from $350 for a plumber to substitute and fit a bath. New baths can range from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens differ in price according to their size and if they are framed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the latter being the most costly. Foresee to spend in the region of $400 to have a basic framed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are thus more pricey – foresee to spend in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you take, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted unseen water tank or wall hung toilet. On average, a good standard floor-mounted glassy china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with hidden handgrips
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with integrated ceramic basin
Foresee waterproofing to cost anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized washroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream washroom reconstruction and the amount is higher than you can afford, there are ways to modernise your washroom without breaking the bank. Some choices to a complete bathroom remodelling include:
- Setting up a new shower screen
- Bath and basin covering
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Setting up a skylight
* All the costs and prices estimated were sourced at the time this article was penned. They are suggestive, may vary locally, are subject to market forces and should only be used as a benchmark.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Caddens bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.