WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Camellia bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Camellia Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Camellia.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Camellia bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Camellia bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Camellia home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Camellia bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Camellia bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Camellia bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a washroom restoration fee?
Bathroom Renovation Costs
The washroom is one of the most essential rooms of the residence and a refresh can add great value to your household. In this cost model we inquire into the array of possible costs related with a washroom reconstruction.
In this guide:
- How soon will my washroom restoration take?
- What tradies do I require for my washroom remodelling?
- Does my washroom renovator need to be registered?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a bathroom renovator
- Comprehensive bathroom renovation fees
- Estimating your washroom remodelling charges
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When remodelling a washroom, fee is a important reason for determining on design, trademark and convenience. But how much should you expect to budget for when preparing a washroom renovate?
For an estimate number, you can anticipate to dole out anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000plus. The fee can differ depending on the size of your bathroom, the supplies used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is possible for a reconstruction to amount lower around $5000 if you are inclined to exchange out a couple of items or carry on the remodel a mainly improving update.
Expect to pay more if you are thinking of a total restoration or:
- Taking upon any structural work
- Desire new features that call for further plumbing works
- Are rearranging plumbing from one area to another
- Substituting all wall and floor tiles
How long will my washroom renovation take?
Depending on the scale of the project, the reconstruction will take time so allow anywhere from 1 to three weeks of labour. Reasons that can have an effect on this timeframe include:
- Any physical jobs
- Relocating plumbing and/or electrical components
- Having large volumes of tiles to assemble
- Unforeseen cases, like discovering asbestos in your wall or floor space.
The study, setting up and plan of the renovation, with no main physical alterations, allot around six to 8 weeks for this period. This includes:
- Time to enhance the plan
- Selecting materials and fittings
- Getting estimates from a selection of corporations.
Which contractors do I need for my washroom reconstruction?
Thinking who you may need to engage for your bathroom assignment? These are the most common professions you will need to call on:
Washroom makers can manage and lead your plan fully on your behalf, and time and again have all trades on staff to provide services to different phases of the work. If not, they can arrange sub-contractors. This will charge you additional but will take the trouble out of any renovation work.
If you are contracting individual trades:
Architects aid to outline floor plans for your new bathroom, ensuring everything is logically laid out to fit your lifestyle. Assume to pay for the benefit of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can aid fix custom storage in your washroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other wooden elements such as a new door or window.
Electricians can help set up lighting, power points, boiler, ventilation and much more.
Painters will require to paint any spaces that are not covered by tiles or other elements, if possible with a humidity and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are possibly the most key tradie on your project, so make sure you engage one who has a good track record of working on bathrooms.
Tilers are another vital trade who can make or break the look of your washroom. They also require to get small details right, like making sure your shower recess empties correctly.
Waterproofers will use a variety of sealants and membranes to make definite your bathroom is properly sealed – so you don’t have trickles sprouting up all over the place.
Always use contractors who are certified for your bathroom restoration.
Does my washroom renovator need to be certified?
Most parts of a washroom reconstruction, such as plumbing and tiling require the use of a certified contractor. A complete washroom remodelling will usually need a certified builder, with some states having a licence particularly for washroom and kitchen renovations. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be qualified and registered.
Employing a washroom renovator
When it comes to time in employing a worker make sure they are perfect for your job. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you licensed?
- Are you insured to work in my home?
- How long will my job take?
- Can you provide a written quote?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see samples of your work?
Complete bathroom renovations fees
So how much will you have to spend? As a rule, expect to invest in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a superficial makeover or smaller washroom remodelling using budget supplies and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an average sized mid-range remodelling using mid-range materials and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end washroom reconstruction using best of the range materials and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the normal worth for bathrooms installed as part of a renovation in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotations from local companies who specialise in restoring bathrooms. You may be astonished how different they are.
Estimating your washroom remodelling costs
Some of the major fees to plan for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are transferring plumbing or fitting new elements.
- Tiling, which could include floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or standard shower screen.
- Bath, which could be integrated or freestanding.
- Toilet, which could be a standard version or have an in-wall water tank.
- Vanity, standard or wall affixed which looks tidier and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to ensure your washroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers ask a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber charges will depend on where you stay and may vary according to the plumber’s ability level.
Expect to pay:
- $80 to $250 to substitute and match bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to install a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is estimating for a sizable plan such as your bathroom restoration project, ask for an itemized estimate which describes all the elements they are charging for.
Only a certified plumber can officially carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your bathroom is going to be a major factor in the amount of your remodelling, and since so much of a washroom is tiled, you need to know what the boundaries of your budget are. Expect to be appraised on a per square metre rate by bathroom tilers, which could vary from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the average for arranging bathroom tiles. The amount of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to include this in.
For wall tiles anticipate to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for normal white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Shifting up in price expect to spend about $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles expect to spend $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high standard porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high condition natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from inexpensive and versatile acrylic, to tough cast iron and flexible fibreglass to high end natural stone. Foresee to spend anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replenish and fit a bath. New baths can range from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens vary in cost according to their size and if they are framed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the last being the most expensive. Expect to spend in the region of $400 to have a basic edged shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are thus more costly – foresee to spend in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you select, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted hidden cistern or wall hung toilet. On average, a good condition floor-mounted enamel china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with concealed handles
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with combined ceramic basin
Foresee waterproofing to charge anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized bathroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream bathroom remodelling and the cost is higher than you can afford, there are ways to renovate your washroom without breaking the bank. Some options to a complete bathroom remodelling include:
- Installing a new shower screen
- Bath and basin coating
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Installing a skylight
* All the costs and prices quoted were sourced at the time this article was penned. They are suggestive, may vary locally, are subject to market forces and should only be used as a model.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Camellia bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.