WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Cammeray bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Cammeray Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Cammeray.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Cammeray bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Cammeray bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Cammeray home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Cammeray bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Cammeray bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Cammeray bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a bathroom renovation charge?
Washroom Reconstruction Charges
The washroom is one of the most needed rooms of the residence and a repair can add substantial importance to your home. In this cost model we look into the range of possible costs associated with a bathroom reconstruction.
In this guide:
- How soon will my bathroom renovation take?
- What tradies do I require for my bathroom reconstruction?
- Does my washroom renovator need to be registered?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a washroom renovator
- Comprehensive bathroom remodelling charges
- Calculating your bathroom restoration costs
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When restoring a washroom, charge is a significant reason for determining on style, trademark and convenience. But how much should you expect to budget for when planning a bathroom remodel?
For an approximate number, you can expect to pay anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000+. The charge can differ depending on the size of your washroom, the materials used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is viable for a restoration to cost lower about $5000 if you are inclined to trade out a few items or continue the refresh a mainly cosmetic update.
Anticipate to spend much if you are thinking of a whole restoration or:
- Undertaking any structural job
- Wish for new features that require further plumbing jobs
- Are moving plumbing from one area to another
- Replacing all wall and floor tiles
How long will my washroom remodelling take?
Depending on the extent of the project, the remodelling will take time so allocate anywhere from 1 to three weeks of labour. Components that can affect this timeframe include:
- Any structural works
- Moving plumbing and/or electrical components
- Having sizeable amounts of tiles to assemble
- Unanticipated events, like noticing asbestos in your wall or floor crack.
The research, setting up and model of the renovation, with no vital structural changes, allot anywhere six to 8 weeks for this stage. This includes:
- Time to polish the project
- Choosing materials and fixtures
- Receiving quotes from a range of businesses.
Which contractors do I need for my bathroom renovation?
Deliberating who you may call for to hire for your washroom venture? These are the most common trades you will need to call on:
Bathroom designers can supervise and be in charge of your project entirely on your behalf, and time and again have all trades on staff to cover different aspects of the job. If not, they can coordinate sub-contractors. This will cost you additional but will take the worry out of any remodelling work.
If you are employing individual trades:
Architects aid to design floor plans for your new washroom, guaranteeing everything is acceptably laid out to match your lifestyle. Assume to invest for the benefit of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can aid fix custom storage in your bathroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other wooden elements such as a new door or window.
Electricians can assist fix lighting, power points, heating, ventilation and much more.
Painters will require to paint any areas that are not covered by tiles or other components, preferably with a moisture and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are perhaps the most key tradie on your plan, so make certain you employ one who has a good track record of doing on washrooms.
Tilers are another key trade who can make or break the appearance of your bathroom. They also have to get small particulars right, like making sure your shower recess drains properly.
Waterproofers will use a variety of sealants and membranes to make certain your washroom is properly sealed – so you don’t have trickles sprouting up all over the place.
Always use contractors who are licensed for your bathroom remodelling.
Does my washroom renovator need to be registered?
Most parts of a washroom remodelling, such as plumbing and tiling need the use of a certified tradies. A whole bathroom reconstruction will typically require a certified builder, with some states having a licence specifically for washroom and kitchen remodelling. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be qualified and licensed.
Employing a washroom renovator
When it comes to time in employing a contractor make sure they are right for your job. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you registered?
- Are you insured to work in my home?
- How long will my job take?
- Can you provide a written estimate?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see models of your work?
Complete bathroom reconstructions charges
So how much will you have to pay? As a rule, forsee to spend in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a cosmetic makeover or smaller washroom restoration using budget materials and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an regular sized mid-range restoration using mid-range materials and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end washroom remodelling using highest of the range materials and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the normal worth for bathrooms installed as part of a reconstruction in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of estimates from local companies who specialise in renovating bathrooms. You may be surprised how different they are.
Calculating your washroom renovation spend
Some of the major charges to plan for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are relocating plumbing or fitting new elements.
- Tiling, which could contain floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or normal shower screen.
- Bath, which could be joined or freestanding.
- Toilet, which could be a normal version or have an in-wall water tank.
- Vanity, normal or wall framed which looks tidier and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to guarantee your washroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers ask a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber asks will depend on where you stay and may differ according to the plumber’s skill level.
Expect to expend:
- $80 to $250 to replace and fit bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to fit a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is quoting for a big task such as your bathroom renovation project, ask for an itemized estimate which specifies all the elements they are charging for.
Only a certified plumber can legally carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your bathroom is going to be a key component in the cost of your remodelling, and since so much of a washroom is tiled, you need to know what the limitations of your budget are. Expect to be estimated on a per square metre rate by bathroom tilers, which could range from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the normal for laying bathroom tiles. The cost of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to include this in.
For wall tiles foresee to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for typical white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Shifting up in price expect to pay around $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles foresee to pay $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high condition porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high standard natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from inexpensive and versatile acrylic, to tough cast iron and pliable fibreglass to high end natural stone. Foresee to spend anywhere from $350 for a plumber to substitute and fit a bath. New baths can range from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens vary in cost based to their size and if they are edged, semi-frameless or frameless, with the latter being the most pricey. Anticipate to spend in the region of $400 to have a basic framed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are consequently more expensive – expect to spend in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you pick, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted concealed cistern or wall hung toilet. On average, a good quality floor-mounted enamel china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with hidden handles
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with integrated ceramic basin
Anticipate waterproofing to cost anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized washroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream washroom renovation and the amount is higher than you can pay for, there are ways to renovate your bathroom without breaking the bank. Some options to a full washroom restoration include:
- Fitting a new shower screen
- Bath and basin coating
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Fitting a skylight
* All the costs and prices estimated were obtained at the time this article was inscribed. They are suggestive, may vary locally, are subject to market forces and should only be used as a benchmark.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Cammeray bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.