WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Camperdown bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Camperdown Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Camperdown.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Camperdown bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Camperdown bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Camperdown home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Camperdown bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Camperdown bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Camperdown bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a washroom reconstruction fee?
Bathroom Restoration Fees
The bathroom is one of the most vital rooms of the residence and a renovate can add great worth to your household. In this cost example we delve into the variety of possible costs related with a bathroom restoration.
In this guide:
- How soon will my bathroom renovation take?
- What tradies do I need for my washroom remodelling?
- Does my washroom renovator need to be registered?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a washroom renovator
- All-inclusive bathroom reconstruction fees
- Estimating your bathroom reconstruction charges
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When remodelling a bathroom, charge is a significant aspect for choosing on style, qualities and amenities. But how much should you anticipate to budget for when preparing a washroom refresh?
For an estimate figure, you can anticipate to pay anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000+. The fee can be different depending on the size of your bathroom, the supplies used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is feasible for a renovation to amount lower around $5000 if you are willing to swap out a handful of items or continue the remodel a mainly improving update.
Anticipate to expend much if you are thinking of a complete renovation or:
- Undertaking any physical work
- Want new features that require added plumbing jobs
- Are relocating plumbing from one area to another
- Replacing all wall and floor tiles
How much time will my washroom renovation take?
Depending on the scale of the project, the restoration will take time so allot anywhere from one to three weeks of labour. Reasons that can affect this timeframe include:
- Any structural works
- Transferring plumbing and/or electrical parts
- Having great volumes of tiles to arrange
- Unanticipated cases, like finding out asbestos in your wall or floor cavity.
The study, preparation and plan of the reconstruction, with no major structural changes, allocate anywhere six to eight weeks for this period. This includes:
- Time to develop the project
- Selecting materials and fittings
- Receiving quotations from a range of companies.
Which contractors do I need for my bathroom restoration?
Thinking who you may need to employ for your bathroom project? These are the most common occupations you will need to call on:
Bathroom builders can manage and lead your project wholly on your behalf, and oftentimes have all trades on staff to work in different aspects of the work. If not, they can coordinate sub-contractors. This will charge you extra but will take the worry out of any remodelling job.
If you are hiring individual trades:
Architects help to draw floor plans for your new washroom, making sure everything is acceptably laid out to go well with your lifestyle. Expect to spend for the privilege of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can assist set up custom storage in your washroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other timber parts such as a new door or window.
Electricians can assist install lighting, power points, boiler, ventilation and much more.
Painters will have to paint any spaces that are not covered by tiles or other components, if possible with a dampness and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are perhaps the most vital tradie on your plan, so make certain you employ one who has a competent track record of working on washrooms.
Tilers are another crucial trade who can make or break the façade of your bathroom. They also require to get small specifics right, like making sure your shower recess drains correctly.
Waterproofers will use a variety of sealants and membranes to make certain your bathroom is properly sealed – so you don’t have trickles developing up all over the place.
Always use tradies who are registered for your bathroom remodelling.
Does my bathroom renovator need to be registered?
Most parts of a washroom renovation, such as plumbing and tiling need the use of a licensed tradies. A whole bathroom reconstruction will normally require a registered builder, with some states having a licence specifically for bathroom and kitchen reconstructions. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be qualified and registered.
Hiring a bathroom renovator
When it comes to time in employing a worker make sure they are perfect for your job. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you registered?
- Are you insured to work in my home?
- How long will my work take?
- Can you give a written quote?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see samples of your work?
Complete washroom reconstructions fees
So how much will you have to invest? As a rule, forsee to pay in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a cosmetic makeover or smaller bathroom remodelling using budget supplies and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an average sized mid-range restoration using mid-range supplies and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end washroom restoration using highest of the range supplies and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the normal value for bathrooms installed as part of a renovation in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotes from local corporations who specialise in remodelling washrooms. You may be astonished how different they are.
Approximating your washroom remodelling costs
Some of the major fees to design for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are moving plumbing or setting up new elements.
- Tiling, which could contain floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or typical shower screen.
- Bath, which could be combined or separate.
- Toilet, which could be a standard version or have an in-wall water tank.
- Vanity, typical or wall attached which looks cleaner and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to guarantee your bathroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers bill a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber charges will depend on where you reside and may vary according to the plumber’s skill level.
Foresee to expend:
- $80 to $250 to replace and fit bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to install a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is quoting for a sizable task such as your bathroom reconstruction project, ask for an detailed quotation which details all the parts they are charging for.
Only a certified plumber can legally carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your bathroom is going to be a main component in the budget of your reconstruction, and since so much of a bathroom is tiled, you need to know what the boundaries of your budget are. Expect to be appraised on a per square metre rate by washroom tilers, which could vary from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the regular for laying bathroom tiles. The cost of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to include this in.
For wall tiles expect to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for normal white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Going up in price expect to spend about $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles expect to pay $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high quality porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high quality natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from affordable and versatile acrylic, to durable cast iron and flexible fibreglass to high end natural stone. Anticipate to spend anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replace and fit a bath. New baths can span from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens vary in price according to their size and if they are enclosed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the last being the most costly. Anticipate to pay in the region of $400 to have a basic framed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are therefore more pricey – expect to pay in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you pick, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted unseen water tank or wall hung toilet. On average, a good standard floor-mounted vitreous china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with concealed handgrips
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with combined ceramic basin
Foresee waterproofing to cost anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized bathroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream bathroom remodelling and the cost is higher than you can pay for, there are ways to improve your bathroom without breaking the bank. Some options to a complete bathroom remodelling include:
- Installing a new shower screen
- Bath and basin coating
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Fitting a skylight
* All the costs and prices estimated were sourced at the time this article was written. They are suggestive, may vary locally, are subject to market strengths and should only be used as a benchmark.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Camperdown bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.