WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Canada Bay bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Canada Bay Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Canada Bay.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Canada Bay bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Canada Bay bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Canada Bay home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Servicing Canada Bay
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Canada Bay bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Canada Bay bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Canada Bay bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a washroom remodelling charge?
Bathroom Renovation Costs
The bathroom is one of the most vital rooms of the residence and a repair can enhance considerable worth to your household. In this cost example we look into the variety of possible costs coupled with a washroom restoration.
In this guide:
- How soon will my bathroom reconstruction take?
- What contractors do I require for my bathroom restoration?
- Does my bathroom renovator need to be registered?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a washroom renovator
- Comprehensive washroom remodelling charges
- Calculating your washroom restoration charges
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When remodelling a bathroom, cost is a considerable factor for deciding on design, trademark and comfort. But how much should you anticipate to budget for when preparing a washroom renovate?
For an estimate number, you can expect to spend anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000plus. The fee can be different depending on the size of your washroom, the supplies used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is viable for a renovation to cost lower about $5000 if you are willing to trade out a few items or keep the refresh a largely cosmetic update.
Expect to pay more if you are thinking of a complete reconstruction or:
- Assuming any structural job
- Want new features that entail further plumbing works
- Are transferring plumbing from one area to another
- Replacing all wall and floor tiles
How much time will my bathroom renovation take?
Depending on the scale of the project, the reconstruction will take time so allocate anywhere from one to 3 weeks of labour. Components that can influence this timeframe include:
- Any structural jobs
- Transferring plumbing and/or electrical parts
- Having great quantities of tiles to lay
- Unforeseen events, like noticing asbestos in your wall or floor cavity.
The exploration, preparation and plan of the renovation, with no great physical revisions, allot around six to eight weeks for this phase. This includes:
- Time to develop the design
- Selecting materials and fixtures
- Getting estimates from a range of companies.
Which tradies do I need for my bathroom restoration?
Thinking who you may need to hire for your washroom assignment? These are the most common trades you will need to call on:
Bathroom makers can manage and lead your plan entirely on your behalf, and oftentimes have all trades on staff to work in different phases of the job. If not, they can arrange sub-contractors. This will cost you additional but will take the worry out of any remodelling work.
If you are contracting individual trades:
Architects assist to sketch floor plans for your new bathroom, ensuring everything is logically laid out to go well with your lifestyle. Assume to pay for the privilege of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can help fix custom storage in your bathroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other made of wood elements such as a new door or window.
Electricians can help fix lighting, power points, heating, ventilation and much more.
Painters will need to paint any parts that are not covered by tiles or other parts, preferably with a dampness and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are perhaps the most crucial tradie on your project, so make certain you employ one who has a reliable track record of doing on bathrooms.
Tilers are another vital trade who can make or break the appearance of your washroom. They also need to get small specifics right, like making sure your shower recess empties correctly.
Waterproofers will use a selection of sealants and membranes to make certain your bathroom is correctly sealed – so you don’t have leaks growing up all over the place.
Always use tradies who are certified for your bathroom restoration.
Does my bathroom renovator need to be certified?
Most elements of a washroom restoration, such as plumbing and tiling need the use of a registered contractor. A whole bathroom reconstruction will usually need a licensed builder, with some states having a licence specifically for washroom and kitchen remodelling. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be qualified and certified.
Hiring a bathroom renovator
When it comes to time in hiring a contractor make sure they are right for your job. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you registered?
- Are you insured to work in my home?
- How long will my work take?
- Can you supply a written quote?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see models of your work?
Complete bathroom renovations costs
So how much will you have to spend? As a rule, forsee to pay in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a superficial makeover or smaller washroom renovation using budget supplies and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an average sized mid-range remodelling using mid-range supplies and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end bathroom remodelling using best of the range materials and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the normal worth for bathrooms installed as part of a restoration in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotations from local corporations who specialise in remodelling bathrooms. You may be surprised how different they are.
Calculating your washroom restoration spend
Some of the major costs to plan for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are transferring plumbing or setting up new components.
- Tiling, which could include floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or standard shower screen.
- Bath, which could be joined or freestanding.
- Toilet, which could be a typical version or have an in-wall cistern.
- Vanity, normal or wall framed which looks tidier and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to guarantee your washroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers bill a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber asks will depend on where you reside and may differ according to the plumber’s ability level.
Anticipate to pay:
- $80 to $250 to replace and match bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to fit a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is quoting for a large project such as your bathroom renovation project, ask for an itemized estimate which specifies all the components they are charging for.
Only a licensed plumber can legally carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your bathroom is going to be a major component in the cost of your renovation, and since so much of a washroom is tiled, you need to know what the limitations of your budget are. Expect to be quoted on a per square metre rate by bathroom tilers, which could range from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the average for laying bathroom tiles. The amount of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to factor this in.
For wall tiles foresee to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for normal white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Shifting up in price expect to spend around $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles expect to spend $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high quality porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high standard natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from economical and versatile acrylic, to tough cast iron and pliable fibreglass to high end natural stone. Foresee to spend anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replace and fit a bath. New baths can go from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens differ in price according to their size and if they are edged, semi-frameless or frameless, with the latter being the most costly. Anticipate to spend in the region of $400 to have a basic enclosed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are consequently more pricey – anticipate to spend in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you choose, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted concealed cistern or wall hung toilet. On average, a good standard floor-mounted glassy china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with concealed handles
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with integrated ceramic basin
Expect waterproofing to charge anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized bathroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream washroom renovation and the cost is higher than you can pay for, there are ways to improve your bathroom without breaking the bank. Some choices to a complete washroom restoration include:
- Installing a new shower screen
- Bath and basin covering
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Setting up a skylight
* All the costs and prices estimated were found at the time this article was penned. They are suggestive, may differ locally, are subject to market strengths and should only be used as a model.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Canada Bay bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.