WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Canley Vale bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Canley Vale Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Canley Vale.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Canley Vale bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Canley Vale bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Canley Vale home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Servicing Canley Vale
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Canley Vale bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Canley Vale bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Canley Vale bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a bathroom renovation cost?
Washroom Renovation Costs
The washroom is one of the most essential rooms of the house and a renovate can enhance considerable value to your household. In this cost benchmark we inquire into the variety of potential costs connected with a washroom renovation.
In this guide:
- How long will my bathroom reconstruction take?
- What tradies do I require for my washroom remodelling?
- Does my washroom renovator need to be certified?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a bathroom renovator
- All-inclusive bathroom renovation costs
- Calculating your washroom restoration charges
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When remodelling a washroom, charge is a considerable aspect for deciding on style, trademark and convenience. But how much should you expect to budget for when preparing a washroom refresh?
For an estimate number, you can assume to pay anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000plus. The fee can be different depending on the size of your washroom, the supplies used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is feasible for a renovation to charge lower around $5000 if you are inclined to trade out a few items or continue the renovate a mostly improving update.
Expect to pay much if you are thinking of a total renovation or:
- Assuming any physical work
- Want new features that involve further plumbing works
- Are moving plumbing from one area to another
- Substituting all wall and floor tiles
How long will my bathroom renovation take?
Depending on the scale of the project, the restoration will take time so allow anywhere from 1 to 3 weeks of labour. Factors that can affect this timeframe include:
- Any structural works
- Transferring plumbing and/or electrical elements
- Having large quantities of tiles to lay
- Unanticipated cases, like discovering asbestos in your wall or floor crack.
The research, planning and outline of the renovation, with no vital structural revisions, allocate anywhere 6 to 8 weeks for this phase. This includes:
- Time to enhance the project
- Choosing materials and fixtures
- Receiving quotes from a choice of businesses.
Which tradies do I need for my bathroom reconstruction?
Thinking who you may need to hire for your bathroom project? These are the most common occupations you will need to call on:
Washroom builders can manage and lead your venture completely on your behalf, and time and again have all trades on staff to cover different phases of the job. If not, they can coordinate sub-contractors. This will cost you more but will take the hassle out of any restoration work.
If you are contracting individual trades:
Architects help to sketch floor plans for your new bathroom, ensuring everything is plausibly laid out to fit your lifestyle. Anticipate to invest for the benefit of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can aid install custom storage in your bathroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other wooden parts such as a new door or window.
Electricians can help install lighting, power points, heating, ventilation and much more.
Painters will require to paint any spaces that are not covered by tiles or other parts, if possible with a dampness and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are possibly the most important tradie on your project, so make certain you employ one who has a reliable track record of working on bathrooms.
Tilers are another crucial trade who can make or break the façade of your bathroom. They also have to get small details right, like making sure your shower recess empties properly.
Waterproofers will use a variety of sealants and membranes to make sure your washroom is properly sealed – so you don’t have drips sprouting up all over the place.
Always use tradies who are licensed for your bathroom renovation.
Does my washroom renovator need to be registered?
Most parts of a bathroom restoration, such as plumbing and tiling require the use of a certified tradies. A complete washroom reconstruction will normally require a licensed builder, with some states having a licence particularly for bathroom and kitchen reconstructions. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be skilled and certified.
Hiring a washroom renovator
When it comes to time in employing a worker make sure they are correct for your job. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you licensed?
- Are you protected to work in my home?
- How long will my work take?
- Can you provide a written quote?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see examples of your work?
Complete bathroom remodelling costs
So how much will you have to invest? As a guideline, expect to invest in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a cosmetic makeover or smaller washroom remodelling using budget materials and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an average sized mid-range remodelling using mid-range materials and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end washroom restoration using best of the range supplies and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the regular worth for washrooms set up as part of a restoration in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotes from local companies who specialise in reconstructing bathrooms. You may be astonished how different they are.
Approximating your bathroom reconstruction spend
Some of the major costs to design for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are relocating plumbing or fitting new components.
- Tiling, which could contain floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or typical shower screen.
- Bath, which could be combined or separate.
- Toilet, which could be a normal version or have an in-wall water tank.
- Vanity, typical or wall framed which looks cleaner and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to warrant your bathroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers ask a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber asks will depend on where you reside and may differ according to the plumber’s ability level.
Anticipate to expend:
- $80 to $250 to replace and match bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to set up a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is quoting for a large project such as your bathroom reconstruction project, ask for an itemized quote which specifies all the parts they are charging for.
Only a licensed plumber can officially carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your washroom is going to be a main factor in the amount of your restoration, and since so much of a bathroom is tiled, you need to know what the boundaries of your budget are. Expect to be estimated on a per square metre rate by bathroom tilers, which could range from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the normal for arranging washroom tiles. The cost of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to factor this in.
For wall tiles anticipate to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for standard white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Shifting up in price foresee to spend about $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles foresee to spend $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high standard porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high condition natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from inexpensive and versatile acrylic, to sturdy cast iron and flexible fibreglass to high end natural stone. Anticipate to spend anywhere from $350 for a plumber to substitute and fit a bath. New baths can span from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens vary in price according to their size and if they are enclosed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the latter being the most costly. Expect to pay in the region of $400 to have a basic framed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are consequently more costly – anticipate to spend in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you select, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted hidden water tank or wall hung toilet. On average, a good standard floor-mounted vitreous china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with concealed handgrips
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with integrated ceramic basin
Anticipate waterproofing to charge anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized bathroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream washroom restoration and the amount is higher than you can afford, there are ways to modernise your washroom without breaking the bank. Some choices to a complete bathroom reconstruction include:
- Setting up a new shower screen
- Bath and basin covering
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Setting up a skylight
* All the costs and prices quoted were obtained at the time this article was inscribed. They are suggestive, may vary locally, are subject to market powers and should only be used as a model.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Canley Vale bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.