WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Caringbah South bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Caringbah South Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Caringbah South.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Caringbah South bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Caringbah South bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Caringbah South home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Servicing Caringbah South
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Caringbah South bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Caringbah South bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Caringbah South bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a bathroom reconstruction cost?
Washroom Renovation Fees
The bathroom is one of the most needed rooms of the residence and a renovate can improve substantial importance to your household. In this cost benchmark we look into the range of possible costs related with a washroom remodelling.
In this guide:
- How long will my bathroom restoration take?
- What tradies do I need for my washroom renovation?
- Does my bathroom renovator need to be certified?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a bathroom renovator
- Complete bathroom reconstruction costs
- Approximating your bathroom restoration costs
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When reconstructing a washroom, charge is a significant factor for deciding on style, features and comfort. But how much should you expect to budget for when preparing a bathroom renovate?
For an estimate number, you can assume to dole out anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000+. The fee can vary depending on the size of your washroom, the materials used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is viable for a renovation to cost under about $5000 if you are ready to swap out a couple of items or keep the remodel a largely improving update.
Anticipate to pay more if you are thinking of a complete restoration or:
- Assuming any structural work
- Desire new features that involve added plumbing works
- Are relocating plumbing from one area to another
- Changing all wall and floor tiles
How much time will my bathroom remodelling take?
Depending on the extent of the project, the reconstruction will take time so allocate anywhere from 1 to three weeks of labour. Components that can affect this timeframe include:
- Any physical works
- Relocating plumbing and/or electrical parts
- Having great volumes of tiles to lay
- Unanticipated cases, like learning asbestos in your wall or floor space.
The study, preparation and model of the restoration, with no great structural changes, allot around 6 to eight weeks for this phase. This includes:
- Time to refine the design
- Picking out supplies and fittings
- Receiving quotes from a range of companies.
Which tradies do I need for my washroom reconstruction?
Thinking who you may call for to employ for your bathroom project? These are the most common professions you will need to call on:
Bathroom builders can supervise and be in charge of your project wholly on your behalf, and time and again have all trades on staff to work in different phases of the work. If not, they can coordinate sub-contractors. This will charge you extra but will take the worry out of any restoration job.
If you are employing individual trades:
Architects aid to sketch floor plans for your new bathroom, guaranteeing everything is acceptably laid out to fit your lifestyle. Anticipate to pay for the benefit of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can assist fix custom storage in your bathroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other wooden components such as a new door or window.
Electricians can assist install lighting, power points, boiler, ventilation and much more.
Painters will require to paint any parts that are not covered by tiles or other components, if possible with a humidity and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are maybe the most vital tradie on your project, so make sure you engage one who has a reliable track record of working on washrooms.
Tilers are another vital trade who can make or break the appearance of your washroom. They also need to get small specifics right, like making sure your shower recess drains properly.
Waterproofers will use a selection of sealants and membranes to make sure your washroom is correctly sealed – so you don’t have leaks growing up all over the place.
Always use contractors who are licensed for your bathroom reconstruction.
Does my washroom renovator need to be licensed?
Most components of a washroom remodelling, such as plumbing and tiling need the use of a licensed tradies. A complete bathroom reconstruction will normally require a registered builder, with some states having a licence particularly for washroom and kitchen remodelling. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be skilled and certified.
Hiring a bathroom renovator
When it comes to time in employing a worker make sure they are perfect for your work. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you licensed?
- Are you protected to work in my home?
- How long will my job take?
- Can you supply a written quote?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see samples of your work?
Complete bathroom renovations charges
So how much will you have to invest? As a guideline, expect to pay in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a cosmetic makeover or smaller washroom reconstruction using budget materials and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an normal sized mid-range reconstruction using mid-range materials and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end washroom renovation using highest of the range supplies and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the average price for washrooms installed as part of a remodelling in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotes from local companies who specialise in restoring bathrooms. You may be surprised how different they are.
Approximating your bathroom reconstruction charges
Some of the major charges to plan for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are relocating plumbing or fitting new components.
- Tiling, which could contain floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or typical shower screen.
- Bath, which could be joined or separate.
- Toilet, which could be a typical version or have an in-wall cistern.
- Vanity, normal or wall affixed which looks cleaner and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to guarantee your bathroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers ask a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber asks will depend on where you reside and may differ according to the plumber’s skill level.
Expect to expend:
- $80 to $250 to replace and fit bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to set up a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is quoting for a big plan such as your bathroom restoration project, ask for an specific estimate which describes all the components they are charging for.
Only a licensed plumber can legally carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your washroom is going to be a major factor in the cost of your renovation, and since so much of a bathroom is tiled, you need to know what the limitations of your budget are. Expect to be appraised on a per square metre rate by washroom tilers, which could vary from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the average for setting washroom tiles. The amount of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to include this in.
For wall tiles expect to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for standard white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Shifting up in price anticipate to spend around $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles expect to pay $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high condition porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high standard natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from inexpensive and versatile acrylic, to sturdy cast iron and pliable fibreglass to high end natural stone. Expect to pay anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replace and fit a bath. New baths can range from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens differ in cost based to their size and if they are framed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the latter being the most costly. Expect to pay in the region of $400 to have a basic framed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are thus more costly – anticipate to spend in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you choose, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted unseen water tank or wall hung toilet. On average, a good condition floor-mounted glassy china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with hidden handles
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with combined ceramic basin
Foresee waterproofing to cost anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized washroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream bathroom remodelling and the price is higher than you can afford, there are ways to renovate your bathroom without breaking the bank. Some alternatives to a full washroom reconstruction include:
- Setting up a new shower screen
- Bath and basin covering
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Fitting a skylight
* All the costs and prices quoted were obtained at the time this article was written. They are indicative, may differ locally, are subject to market powers and should only be used as a benchmark.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Caringbah South bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.