WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Carlingford bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Carlingford Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Carlingford.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Carlingford bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Carlingford bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Carlingford home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Carlingford bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Carlingford bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Carlingford bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a bathroom remodelling charge?
Bathroom remodelling Costs
The washroom is one of the most vital rooms of the residence and a renovate can add substantial worth to your household. In this cost model we inquire into the variety of possible costs connected with a washroom remodelling.
In this guide:
- How long will my bathroom remodelling take?
- What contractors do I need for my bathroom restoration?
- Does my washroom renovator need to be licensed?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a bathroom renovator
- All-inclusive bathroom restoration fees
- Estimating your washroom restoration charges
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When renovating a bathroom, charge is a significant aspect for choosing on design, trademark and comfort. But how much should you expect to budget for when preparing a bathroom remodel?
For an estimate amount, you can anticipate to pay anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000+. The fee can be different depending on the size of your bathroom, the materials used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is feasible for a restoration to amount lower around $5000 if you are ready to swap out a couple of items or continue the remodel a mostly cosmetic update.
Anticipate to spend more if you are thinking of a total reconstruction or:
- Taking upon any physical job
- Wish for new features that involve added plumbing jobs
- Are relocating plumbing from one area to another
- Replacing all wall and floor tiles
How long will my washroom remodelling take?
Depending on the scale of the project, the restoration will take time so allow anywhere from one to 3 weeks of labour. Components that can affect this timeframe include:
- Any structural works
- Relocating plumbing and/or electrical components
- Having large volumes of tiles to lay
- Unexpected incidents, like learning asbestos in your wall or floor cavity.
The study, planning and model of the restoration, with no major structural alterations, allot around six to eight weeks for this phase. This includes:
- Time to polish the plan
- Picking out materials and fixtures
- Receiving quotes from a range of companies.
Which tradies do I need for my washroom restoration?
Thinking who you may need to hire for your washroom venture? These are the most common occupations you will need to call on:
Bathroom builders can oversee and be in charge of your venture wholly on your behalf, and oftentimes have all trades on staff to cover different aspects of the work. If not, they can coordinate sub-contractors. This will cost you extra but will take the trouble out of any renovation job.
If you are employing individual trades:
Architects assist to outline floor plans for your new washroom, ensuring everything is acceptably laid out to match your lifestyle. Anticipate to spend for the benefit of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can help install custom storage in your washroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other made of wood elements such as a new door or window.
Electricians can help install lighting, power points, boiler, ventilation and much more.
Painters will require to paint any areas that are not covered by tiles or other elements, if possible with a dampness and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are possibly the most key tradie on your venture, so make certain you engage one who has a competent track record of working on bathrooms.
Tilers are another important trade who can make or break the look of your washroom. They also need to get small particulars right, like making sure your shower recess empties correctly.
Waterproofers will use a variety of sealants and membranes to make sure your bathroom is properly sealed – so you don’t have leaks sprouting up all over the place.
Always use tradies who are registered for your bathroom remodelling.
Does my washroom renovator need to be certified?
Most components of a bathroom remodelling, such as plumbing and tiling require the use of a licensed tradies. A whole bathroom renovation will normally need a licensed builder, with some states having a licence particularly for washroom and kitchen renovations. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be trained and registered.
Hiring a bathroom renovator
When it comes to time in hiring a worker make sure they are correct for your work. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you licensed?
- Are you insured to work in my home?
- How long will my work take?
- Can you give a written estimate?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see models of your work?
Complete washroom remodelling costs
So how much will you have to invest? As a rule, anticipate to pay in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a cosmetic makeover or smaller bathroom renovation using budget materials and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an normal sized mid-range renovation using mid-range materials and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end bathroom renovation using highest of the range supplies and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the regular price for bathrooms installed as part of a reconstruction in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of estimates from local businesses who specialise in reconstructing bathrooms. You may be astonished how different they are.
Estimating your washroom reconstruction spend
Some of the major costs to design for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are transferring plumbing or setting up new components.
- Tiling, which could contain floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or normal shower screen.
- Bath, which could be joined or freestanding.
- Toilet, which could be a standard version or have an in-wall water tank.
- Vanity, normal or wall affixed which looks cleaner and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to warrant your bathroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers bill a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber charges will depend on where you reside and may vary according to the plumber’s talent level.
Anticipate to expend:
- $80 to $250 to substitute and fit bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to set up a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is estimating for a sizable task such as your bathroom restoration project, ask for an itemized quote which details all the elements they are charging for.
Only a qualified plumber can officially carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your bathroom is going to be a key component in the budget of your renovation, and since so much of a washroom is tiled, you need to know what the boundaries of your budget are. Expect to be estimated on a per square metre rate by bathroom tilers, which could range from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the regular for arranging bathroom tiles. The amount of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to factor this in.
For wall tiles expect to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for normal white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Going up in price foresee to spend about $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles foresee to pay $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high quality porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high quality natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from affordable and versatile acrylic, to durable cast iron and flexible fibreglass to high end natural stone. Anticipate to pay anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replenish and fit a bath. New baths can span from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens vary in cost according to their size and if they are framed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the latter being the most costly. Anticipate to pay in the region of $400 to have a basic edged shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are thus more expensive – foresee to spend in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you pick, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted unseen cistern or wall hung toilet. On average, a good standard floor-mounted glassy china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with concealed handgrips
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with joined ceramic basin
Anticipate waterproofing to cost anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized bathroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream washroom reconstruction and the amount is higher than you can pay for, there are ways to improve your washroom without breaking the bank. Some alternatives to a full washroom renovation include:
- Installing a new shower screen
- Bath and basin covering
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Fitting a skylight
* All the costs and prices quoted were obtained at the time this article was inscribed. They are suggestive, may differ locally, are subject to market forces and should only be used as a benchmark.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Carlingford bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.