WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Cartwright bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Cartwright Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Cartwright.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Cartwright bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Cartwright bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Cartwright home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Cartwright bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Cartwright bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Cartwright bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a bathroom restoration charge?
Bathroom Restoration Fees
The bathroom is one of the most essential rooms of the residence and a refresh can add substantial worth to your home. In this cost example we look into the range of potential costs associated with a bathroom renovation.
In this guide:
- How soon will my washroom renovation take?
- What tradies do I require for my washroom renovation?
- Does my bathroom renovator need to be certified?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a bathroom renovator
- Comprehensive washroom renovation fees
- Estimating your washroom renovation costs
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When restoring a washroom, cost is a significant factor for deciding on design, qualities and convenience. But how much should you anticipate to budget for when planning a bathroom refresh?
For an estimate number, you can anticipate to spend anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000plus. The fee can differ depending on the size of your washroom, the supplies used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is feasible for a remodelling to charge lower around $5000 if you are prepared to trade out a few items or keep the refresh a mainly cosmetic update.
Anticipate to spend much if you are thinking of a whole reconstruction or:
- Assuming any physical work
- Want new features that require further plumbing works
- Are transferring plumbing from one area to another
- Substituting all wall and floor tiles
How long will my bathroom reconstruction take?
Depending on the scope of the project, the reconstruction will take time so allow anywhere from 1 to three weeks of labour. Factors that can influence this timeframe include:
- Any physical jobs
- Moving plumbing and/or electrical components
- Having large amounts of tiles to assemble
- Unanticipated incidents, like noticing asbestos in your wall or floor cavity.
The exploration, setting up and plan of the remodelling, with no main physical changes, allow anywhere six to 8 weeks for this phase. This includes:
- Time to enhance the plan
- Choosing supplies and fittings
- Receiving estimates from a range of companies.
Which contractors do I need for my bathroom renovation?
Deliberating who you may need to hire for your washroom assignment? These are the most common professions you will need to call on:
Washroom designers can supervise and lead your plan completely on your behalf, and oftentimes have all trades on staff to work in different aspects of the work. If not, they can coordinate sub-contractors. This will cost you more but will take the trouble out of any renovation job.
If you are hiring individual trades:
Architects aid to draw floor plans for your new bathroom, ensuring everything is logically laid out to match your lifestyle. Anticipate to pay for the privilege of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can help set up custom storage in your bathroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other wooden components such as a new door or window.
Electricians can help install lighting, power points, heating, ventilation and much more.
Painters will need to paint any spaces that are not covered by tiles or other components, preferably with a humidity and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are maybe the most vital tradie on your project, so make certain you hire one who has a reliable track record of doing on washrooms.
Tilers are another crucial trade who can make or break the façade of your bathroom. They also have to get small details right, like making sure your shower recess drains correctly.
Waterproofers will use a variety of sealants and membranes to make certain your bathroom is properly sealed – so you don’t have leaks growing up all over the place.
Always use contractors who are licensed for your bathroom remodelling.
Does my bathroom renovator need to be licensed?
Most elements of a bathroom reconstruction, such as plumbing and tiling need the use of a licensed contractor. A complete bathroom remodelling will normally need a registered builder, with some states having a licence particularly for washroom and kitchen restorations. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be skilled and registered.
Hiring a bathroom renovator
When it comes to time in employing a worker make sure they are perfect for your job. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you registered?
- Are you insured to work in my home?
- How long will my work take?
- Can you supply a written estimate?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see samples of your work?
Complete bathroom remodelling fees
So how much will you have to spend? As a guideline, expect to spend in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a superficial makeover or smaller bathroom restoration using budget supplies and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an normal sized mid-range remodelling using mid-range supplies and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end bathroom restoration using best of the range supplies and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the average worth for bathrooms set up as part of a restoration in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotes from local businesses who specialise in reconstructing bathrooms. You may be astonished how different they are.
Estimating your bathroom renovation spend
Some of the major charges to design for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are moving plumbing or installing new parts.
- Tiling, which could contain floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or standard shower screen.
- Bath, which could be integrated or separate.
- Toilet, which could be a typical version or have an in-wall cistern.
- Vanity, normal or wall attached which looks orderly and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to ensure your bathroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers ask a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber charges will depend on where you stay and may vary according to the plumber’s ability level.
Foresee to expend:
- $80 to $250 to replace and match bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to fit a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is quoting for a large task such as your washroom remodelling project, ask for an itemized quote which specifies all the elements they are charging for.
Only a certified plumber can legitimately carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your washroom is going to be a main component in the cost of your restoration, and since so much of a washroom is tiled, you need to know what the boundaries of your budget are. Expect to be appraised on a per square metre rate by bathroom tilers, which could range from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the normal for setting bathroom tiles. The amount of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to include this in.
For wall tiles expect to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for typical white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Shifting up in price foresee to pay around $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles expect to pay $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high condition porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high quality natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from inexpensive and versatile acrylic, to sturdy cast iron and flexible fibreglass to high end natural stone. Foresee to pay anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replace and fit a bath. New baths can range from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens vary in price based to their size and if they are framed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the last being the most pricey. Expect to pay in the region of $400 to have a basic edged shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are thus more costly – foresee to spend in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you pick, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted concealed cistern or wall hung toilet. On average, a good standard floor-mounted glassy china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with concealed handles
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with combined ceramic basin
Anticipate waterproofing to charge anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized washroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream washroom remodelling and the amount is higher than you can pay for, there are ways to remodel your bathroom without breaking the bank. Some alternatives to a complete bathroom restoration include:
- Fitting a new shower screen
- Bath and basin coating
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Fitting a skylight
* All the costs and prices quoted were found at the time this article was penned. They are indicative, may differ locally, are subject to market powers and should only be used as a benchmark.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Cartwright bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.