WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Castle Cove bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Castle Cove Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Castle Cove.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Castle Cove bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Castle Cove bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Castle Cove home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Servicing Castle Cove
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Castle Cove bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Castle Cove bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Castle Cove bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a washroom renovation charge?
Washroom Restoration Charges
The bathroom is one of the most vital rooms of the house and a renovate can improve considerable importance to your home. In this cost guide we look into the range of potential costs related with a washroom restoration.
In this guide:
- How long will my bathroom restoration take?
- What tradies do I require for my bathroom remodelling?
- Does my bathroom renovator need to be registered?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a bathroom renovator
- All-inclusive washroom restoration charges
- Calculating your washroom renovation charges
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When remodelling a bathroom, cost is a considerable aspect for determining on style, trademark and amenities. But how much should you anticipate to budget for when planning a washroom renovate?
For an approximate figure, you can expect to dole out anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000plus. The amount can vary depending on the size of your washroom, the materials used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is viable for a restoration to amount lower about $5000 if you are ready to swap out a handful of items or continue the refresh a largely beautifying update.
Assume to pay more if you are thinking of a complete renovation or:
- Undertaking any structural job
- Wish for new features that call for added plumbing works
- Are rearranging plumbing from one area to another
- Replacing all wall and floor tiles
How much time will my bathroom reconstruction take?
Depending on the scope of the project, the reconstruction will take time so allow anywhere from 1 to 3 weeks of labour. Factors that can affect this timeframe include:
- Any structural works
- Relocating plumbing and/or electrical components
- Having great amounts of tiles to arrange
- Unanticipated cases, like noticing asbestos in your wall or floor cavity.
The exploration, setting up and model of the remodelling, with no vital structural alterations, allow anywhere six to 8 weeks for this period. This includes:
- Time to develop the plan
- Picking out materials and fixtures
- Getting estimates from a selection of corporations.
Which contractors do I need for my washroom remodelling?
Deliberating who you may need to engage for your washroom project? These are the most common occupations you will need to call on:
Washroom builders can supervise and run your plan fully on your behalf, and oftentimes have all trades on staff to work in different aspects of the work. If not, they can coordinate sub-contractors. This will cost you more but will take the hassle out of any restoration job.
If you are employing individual trades:
Architects aid to outline floor plans for your new washroom, ensuring everything is acceptably laid out to match your way of life. Expect to invest for the privilege of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can help set up custom storage in your washroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other wooden elements such as a new door or window.
Electricians can help fix lighting, power points, heating, ventilation and much more.
Painters will have to paint any areas that are not covered by tiles or other elements, preferably with a humidity and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are perhaps the most important tradie on your plan, so make certain you employ one who has a competent track record of doing on bathrooms.
Tilers are another key trade who can make or break the look of your washroom. They also have to get small particulars right, like making sure your shower recess empties correctly.
Waterproofers will use a variety of sealants and membranes to make definite your bathroom is correctly sealed – so you don’t have trickles sprouting up all over the place.
Always use contractors who are registered for your bathroom reconstruction.
Does my bathroom renovator need to be licensed?
Most elements of a washroom reconstruction, such as plumbing and tiling need the use of a registered tradies. A whole bathroom restoration will usually require a certified builder, with some states having a licence particularly for washroom and kitchen restorations. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be qualified and certified.
Hiring a washroom renovator
When it comes to time in hiring a contractor make sure they are perfect for your job. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you registered?
- Are you insured to work in my home?
- How long will my job take?
- Can you provide a written quote?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see samples of your work?
Complete bathroom remodelling charges
So how much will you have to spend? As a rule, expect to spend in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a cosmetic makeover or smaller bathroom renovation using budget materials and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an normal sized mid-range restoration using mid-range supplies and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end washroom remodelling using top of the range supplies and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the regular worth for washrooms installed as part of a remodelling in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of estimates from local businesses who specialise in renovating bathrooms. You may be amazed how different they are.
Approximating your bathroom restoration charges
Some of the major fees to plan for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are transferring plumbing or fitting new elements.
- Tiling, which could include floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or typical shower screen.
- Bath, which could be joined or freestanding.
- Toilet, which could be a normal version or have an in-wall water tank.
- Vanity, normal or wall mounted which looks cleaner and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to ensure your bathroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers charge a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber asks will depend on where you reside and may differ according to the plumber’s skill level.
Foresee to pay:
- $80 to $250 to substitute and fit bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to fit a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is quoting for a sizable task such as your bathroom restoration project, ask for an specific estimate which specifies all the components they are charging for.
Only a qualified plumber can officially carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your washroom is going to be a major factor in the amount of your restoration, and since so much of a washroom is tiled, you need to know what the boundaries of your budget are. Expect to be appraised on a per square metre rate by washroom tilers, which could vary from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the normal for arranging bathroom tiles. The cost of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to incorporate this in.
For wall tiles expect to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for normal white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Moving up in price expect to pay about $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles expect to spend $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high quality porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high standard natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from inexpensive and versatile acrylic, to tough cast iron and flexible fibreglass to high end natural stone. Foresee to pay anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replace and fit a bath. New baths can go from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens differ in cost according to their size and if they are enclosed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the last being the most pricey. Expect to spend in the region of $400 to have a basic enclosed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are thus more expensive – anticipate to spend in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you select, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted concealed cistern or wall hung toilet. On average, a good condition floor-mounted glassy china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with concealed handgrips
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with combined ceramic basin
Foresee waterproofing to cost anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized washroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream bathroom restoration and the cost is higher than you can afford, there are ways to remodel your washroom without breaking the bank. Some alternatives to a complete washroom remodelling include:
- Setting up a new shower screen
- Bath and basin covering
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Setting up a skylight
* All the costs and prices quoted were found at the time this article was penned. They are suggestive, may differ locally, are subject to market powers and should only be used as a model.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Castle Cove bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.