WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Castlereagh bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Castlereagh Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Castlereagh.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Castlereagh bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Castlereagh bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Castlereagh home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Castlereagh bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Castlereagh bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Castlereagh bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a bathroom remodelling fee?
Washroom Restoration Charges
The bathroom is one of the most essential rooms of the residence and a refresh can improve substantial value to your household. In this cost example we delve into the array of potential costs coupled with a washroom renovation.
In this guide:
- How soon will my bathroom reconstruction take?
- What tradies do I require for my washroom restoration?
- Does my bathroom renovator need to be licensed?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a washroom renovator
- Complete washroom reconstruction costs
- Calculating your washroom restoration fees
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When remodelling a washroom, cost is a considerable aspect for determining on style, qualities and comfort. But how much should you anticipate to budget for when planning a washroom remodel?
For an approximate figure, you can anticipate to pay anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000+. The amount can vary depending on the size of your washroom, the supplies used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is feasible for a renovation to cost under around $5000 if you are ready to trade out a couple of items or continue the renovate a mainly improving update.
Assume to expend much if you are thinking of a total reconstruction or:
- Undertaking any physical work
- Want new features that entail further plumbing works
- Are transferring plumbing from one area to another
- Changing all wall and floor tiles
How much time will my washroom renovation take?
Depending on the size of the project, the remodelling will take time so allow anywhere from 1 to 3 weeks of labour. Components that can affect this timeframe include:
- Any structural works
- Rearranging plumbing and/or electrical components
- Having large quantities of tiles to arrange
- Unexpected incidents, like finding out asbestos in your wall or floor hole.
The exploration, planning and outline of the restoration, with no great physical revisions, allow around six to eight weeks for this stage. This includes:
- Time to enhance the design
- Selecting supplies and fixtures
- Getting quotations from a selection of companies.
Which contractors do I need for my washroom remodelling?
Deliberating who you may call for to hire for your bathroom project? These are the most common trades you will need to call on:
Bathroom designers can supervise and run your project wholly on your behalf, and often have all trades on staff to cover different phases of the job. If not, they can coordinate sub-contractors. This will charge you extra but will take the worry out of any renovation job.
If you are employing individual trades:
Architects aid to draw floor plans for your new washroom, ensuring everything is logically laid out to go well with your lifestyle. Expect to pay for the benefit of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can aid fix custom storage in your washroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other made of wood parts such as a new door or window.
Electricians can help set up lighting, power points, heating, ventilation and much more.
Painters will have to paint any spaces that are not covered by tiles or other elements, preferably with a moisture and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are perhaps the most vital tradie on your project, so make certain you employ one who has a reliable track record of doing on washrooms.
Tilers are another crucial trade who can make or break the appearance of your washroom. They also require to get small specifics right, like making sure your shower recess drains correctly.
Waterproofers will use a variety of sealants and membranes to make definite your washroom is properly sealed – so you don’t have leaks growing up all over the place.
Always use tradies who are certified for your bathroom remodelling.
Does my bathroom renovator need to be registered?
Most parts of a bathroom restoration, such as plumbing and tiling require the use of a licensed tradies. A whole washroom reconstruction will normally need a certified builder, with some states having a licence particularly for bathroom and kitchen reconstructions. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be trained and registered.
Hiring a washroom renovator
When it comes to time in hiring a tradie make sure they are perfect for your job. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you licensed?
- Are you insured to work in my home?
- How long will my work take?
- Can you supply a written quote?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see samples of your work?
Complete bathroom reconstructions fees
So how much will you have to spend? As a guideline, expect to invest in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a superficial makeover or smaller bathroom renovation using budget supplies and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an normal sized mid-range renovation using mid-range supplies and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end washroom remodelling using highest of the range supplies and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the normal price for bathrooms installed as part of a renovation in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotations from local companies who specialise in restoring bathrooms. You may be surprised how different they are.
Calculating your bathroom restoration spend
Some of the major charges to plan for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are relocating plumbing or fitting new parts.
- Tiling, which could include floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or normal shower screen.
- Bath, which could be joined or freestanding.
- Toilet, which could be a typical version or have an in-wall water tank.
- Vanity, standard or wall framed which looks tidier and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to warrant your washroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers ask a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber charges will depend on where you live and may differ according to the plumber’s skill level.
Expect to spend:
- $80 to $250 to substitute and match bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to install a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is estimating for a large plan such as your washroom renovation project, ask for an specific quotation which describes all the components they are charging for.
Only a qualified plumber can legitimately carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your bathroom is going to be a main factor in the cost of your reconstruction, and since so much of a washroom is tiled, you need to know what the limitations of your budget are. Expect to be estimated on a per square metre rate by bathroom tilers, which could range from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the average for setting washroom tiles. The amount of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to include this in.
For wall tiles expect to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for normal white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Moving up in price anticipate to pay about $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles foresee to pay $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high condition porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high quality natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from economical and versatile acrylic, to durable cast iron and flexible fibreglass to high end natural stone. Foresee to pay anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replace and fit a bath. New baths can go from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens differ in cost based to their size and if they are edged, semi-frameless or frameless, with the latter being the most costly. Anticipate to spend in the region of $400 to have a basic edged shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are therefore more costly – anticipate to spend in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you take, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted unseen water tank or wall hung toilet. On average, a good condition floor-mounted enamel china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with hidden handgrips
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with joined ceramic basin
Anticipate waterproofing to cost anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized washroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream bathroom reconstruction and the amount is higher than you can afford, there are ways to modernise your bathroom without breaking the bank. Some choices to a full washroom remodelling include:
- Fitting a new shower screen
- Bath and basin coating
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Fitting a skylight
* All the costs and prices estimated were obtained at the time this article was penned. They are indicative, may differ locally, are subject to market forces and should only be used as a guide.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Castlereagh bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.