WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Casula bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Casula Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Casula.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Casula bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Casula bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Casula home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Casula bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Casula bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Casula bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a bathroom remodelling cost?
Washroom Renovation Charges
The bathroom is one of the most needed rooms of the house and a repair can improve great importance to your home. In this cost guide we delve into the variety of possible costs connected with a washroom remodelling.
In this guide:
- How soon will my bathroom restoration take?
- What tradies do I need for my washroom remodelling?
- Does my washroom renovator need to be licensed?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a washroom renovator
- Complete washroom remodelling charges
- Estimating your bathroom renovation fees
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When remodelling a washroom, cost is a considerable reason for determining on design, features and amenities. But how much should you expect to budget for when planning a bathroom refresh?
For an estimate figure, you can anticipate to dole out anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000plus. The amount can vary depending on the size of your bathroom, the supplies used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is likely for a remodelling to cost under about $5000 if you are inclined to exchange out a few items or carry on the remodel a largely improving update.
Anticipate to pay extra if you are thinking of a complete renovation or:
- Taking upon any structural job
- Wish for new features that involve added plumbing works
- Are transferring plumbing from one area to another
- Replacing all wall and floor tiles
How much time will my bathroom renovation take?
Depending on the extent of the project, the restoration will take time so allocate anywhere from one to three weeks of labour. Factors that can influence this timeframe include:
- Any physical jobs
- Moving plumbing and/or electrical parts
- Having large amounts of tiles to arrange
- Unforeseen cases, like noticing asbestos in your wall or floor space.
The study, setting up and plan of the renovation, with no main physical changes, allocate anywhere six to 8 weeks for this period. This includes:
- Time to develop the plan
- Selecting supplies and fixtures
- Getting quotations from a selection of companies.
Which tradies do I need for my washroom remodelling?
Thinking who you may need to employ for your bathroom assignment? These are the most common trades you will need to call on:
Washroom designers can manage and be in charge of your project fully on your behalf, and time and again have all trades on staff to work in different phases of the work. If not, they can arrange sub-contractors. This will charge you additional but will take the hassle out of any renovation work.
If you are hiring individual trades:
Architects help to design floor plans for your new washroom, making sure everything is acceptably laid out to fit your lifestyle. Anticipate to spend for the benefit of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can aid install custom storage in your washroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other wooden parts such as a new door or window.
Electricians can help set up lighting, power points, heating, ventilation and much more.
Painters will require to paint any parts that are not covered by tiles or other parts, preferably with a humidity and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are possibly the most vital tradie on your venture, so make sure you engage one who has a competent track record of doing on washrooms.
Tilers are another crucial trade who can make or break the façade of your washroom. They also need to get small particulars right, like making sure your shower recess empties properly.
Waterproofers will use a array of sealants and membranes to make certain your washroom is properly sealed – so you don’t have leaks sprouting up all over the place.
Always use tradies who are registered for your bathroom renovation.
Does my bathroom renovator need to be certified?
Most elements of a washroom restoration, such as plumbing and tiling require the use of a licensed tradies. A whole bathroom remodelling will usually require a licensed builder, with some states having a licence particularly for bathroom and kitchen restorations. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be trained and certified.
Contracting a bathroom renovator
When it comes to time in employing a worker make sure they are correct for your job. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you licensed?
- Are you protected to work in my home?
- How long will my work take?
- Can you provide a written quote?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see examples of your work?
Complete washroom reconstructions costs
So how much will you have to spend? As a guideline, anticipate to invest in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a cosmetic makeover or smaller bathroom remodelling using budget materials and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an regular sized mid-range restoration using mid-range materials and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end washroom renovation using best of the range supplies and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the regular worth for bathrooms set up as part of a reconstruction in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotations from local corporations who specialise in reconstructing bathrooms. You may be surprised how different they are.
Calculating your washroom reconstruction costs
Some of the major costs to plan for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are relocating plumbing or fitting new elements.
- Tiling, which could contain floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or normal shower screen.
- Bath, which could be integrated or separate.
- Toilet, which could be a typical version or have an in-wall cistern.
- Vanity, typical or wall attached which looks orderly and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to guarantee your washroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers charge a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber charges will depend on where you stay and may differ according to the plumber’s talent level.
Foresee to spend:
- $80 to $250 to substitute and fit bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to install a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is quoting for a large task such as your washroom remodelling project, ask for an detailed quotation which describes all the components they are charging for.
Only a licensed plumber can legally carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your washroom is going to be a main component in the amount of your restoration, and since so much of a bathroom is tiled, you need to know what the limitations of your budget are. Expect to be estimated on a per square metre rate by washroom tilers, which could vary from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the average for arranging washroom tiles. The amount of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to incorporate this in.
For wall tiles foresee to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for standard white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Moving up in price expect to spend around $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles foresee to pay $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high standard porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high condition natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from economical and versatile acrylic, to sturdy cast iron and pliable fibreglass to high end natural stone. Expect to pay anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replenish and fit a bath. New baths can go from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens differ in cost based to their size and if they are framed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the latter being the most costly. Anticipate to pay in the region of $400 to have a basic edged shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are consequently more costly – foresee to spend in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you select, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted unseen cistern or wall hung toilet. On average, a good quality floor-mounted enamel china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with hidden handgrips
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with combined ceramic basin
Anticipate waterproofing to charge anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized washroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream bathroom restoration and the price is higher than you can afford, there are ways to modernise your bathroom without breaking the bank. Some choices to a full bathroom renovation include:
- Fitting a new shower screen
- Bath and basin covering
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Installing a skylight
* All the costs and prices estimated were sourced at the time this article was penned. They are indicative, may differ locally, are subject to market strengths and should only be used as a guide.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Casula bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.