WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Catherine Field bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Catherine Field Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Catherine Field.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Catherine Field bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Catherine Field bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Catherine Field home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Servicing Catherine Field
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Catherine Field bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Catherine Field bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Catherine Field bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a washroom remodelling fee?
Washroom Renovation Fees
The washroom is one of the most needed rooms of the house and a renovate can enhance considerable worth to your household. In this cost model we look into the array of potential costs connected with a washroom reconstruction.
In this guide:
- How long will my washroom remodelling take?
- What tradies do I need for my washroom remodelling?
- Does my washroom renovator need to be licensed?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a washroom renovator
- Comprehensive washroom restoration costs
- Calculating your washroom restoration charges
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When renovating a bathroom, cost is a significant aspect for deciding on style, qualities and amenities. But how much should you expect to budget for when planning a bathroom refresh?
For an estimate figure, you can expect to dole out anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000plus. The charge can vary depending on the size of your bathroom, the materials used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is possible for a reconstruction to amount lower about $5000 if you are ready to trade out a few items or continue the remodel a mainly beautifying update.
Expect to pay more if you are thinking of a total reconstruction or:
- Undertaking any physical work
- Want new features that require added plumbing works
- Are moving plumbing from one area to another
- Replacing all wall and floor tiles
How much time will my bathroom remodelling take?
Depending on the scale of the project, the renovation will take time so allow anywhere from 1 to 3 weeks of labour. Components that can have an effect on this timeframe include:
- Any physical jobs
- Relocating plumbing and/or electrical parts
- Having sizeable volumes of tiles to lay
- Unforeseen cases, like finding out asbestos in your wall or floor space.
The research, planning and outline of the restoration, with no major structural changes, allot around six to eight weeks for this period. This includes:
- Time to refine the project
- Choosing materials and fixtures
- Receiving estimates from a choice of companies.
Which tradies do I need for my bathroom restoration?
Thinking who you may need to hire for your washroom venture? These are the most common occupations you will need to call on:
Bathroom makers can supervise and run your plan wholly on your behalf, and time and again have all trades on staff to cover different aspects of the job. If not, they can coordinate sub-contractors. This will charge you more but will take the trouble out of any reconstruction work.
If you are employing individual trades:
Architects help to sketch floor plans for your new washroom, guaranteeing everything is acceptably laid out to suit your lifestyle. Expect to pay for the privilege of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can help fix custom storage in your bathroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other timber elements such as a new door or window.
Electricians can help fix lighting, power points, boiler, ventilation and much more.
Painters will need to paint any spaces that are not covered by tiles or other elements, preferably with a dampness and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are possibly the most key tradie on your venture, so make certain you hire one who has a reliable track record of doing on bathrooms.
Tilers are another important trade who can make or break the façade of your bathroom. They also require to get small particulars right, like making sure your shower recess empties correctly.
Waterproofers will use a array of sealants and membranes to make sure your bathroom is properly sealed – so you don’t have trickles growing up all over the place.
Always use contractors who are certified for your bathroom restoration.
Does my bathroom renovator need to be certified?
Most components of a washroom reconstruction, such as plumbing and tiling need the use of a licensed tradies. A whole washroom renovation will usually require a licensed builder, with some states having a licence particularly for bathroom and kitchen remodelling. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be skilled and registered.
Employing a washroom renovator
When it comes to time in employing a contractor make sure they are perfect for your work. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you certified?
- Are you protected to work in my home?
- How long will my work take?
- Can you provide a written quote?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see models of your work?
Complete bathroom remodelling charges
So how much will you have to pay? As a rule, expect to invest in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a superficial makeover or smaller bathroom renovation using budget materials and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an normal sized mid-range restoration using mid-range materials and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end washroom renovation using best of the range supplies and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the normal value for washrooms installed as part of a renovation in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotes from local businesses who specialise in remodelling bathrooms. You may be surprised how different they are.
Calculating your bathroom reconstruction charges
Some of the major fees to design for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are transferring plumbing or installing new components.
- Tiling, which could include floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or standard shower screen.
- Bath, which could be combined or freestanding.
- Toilet, which could be a typical version or have an in-wall water tank.
- Vanity, normal or wall attached which looks tidier and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to warrant your washroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers bill a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber charges will depend on where you stay and may vary according to the plumber’s ability level.
Expect to spend:
- $80 to $250 to substitute and fit bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to set up a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is estimating for a big project such as your bathroom reconstruction project, ask for an specific estimate which specifies all the elements they are charging for.
Only a licensed plumber can legally carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your bathroom is going to be a key component in the budget of your restoration, and since so much of a bathroom is tiled, you need to know what the limitations of your budget are. Expect to be estimated on a per square metre rate by washroom tilers, which could vary from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the average for setting washroom tiles. The cost of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to factor this in.
For wall tiles expect to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for standard white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Going up in price anticipate to spend about $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles expect to pay $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high quality porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high quality natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from economical and versatile acrylic, to tough cast iron and flexible fibreglass to high end natural stone. Anticipate to spend anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replenish and fit a bath. New baths can go from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens differ in price based to their size and if they are enclosed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the latter being the most pricey. Anticipate to spend in the region of $400 to have a basic enclosed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are therefore more pricey – expect to pay in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you pick, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted unseen cistern or wall hung toilet. On average, a good quality floor-mounted enamel china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with concealed handles
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with integrated ceramic basin
Foresee waterproofing to charge anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized washroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream bathroom renovation and the amount is higher than you can afford, there are ways to modernise your washroom without breaking the bank. Some choices to a complete bathroom renovation include:
- Fitting a new shower screen
- Bath and basin covering
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Fitting a skylight
* All the costs and prices estimated were found at the time this article was written. They are suggestive, may differ locally, are subject to market forces and should only be used as a benchmark.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Catherine Field bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.