WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Cattai bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Cattai Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Cattai.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Cattai bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Cattai bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Cattai home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Cattai bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Cattai bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Cattai bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a washroom reconstruction charge?
Washroom Renovation Fees
The washroom is one of the most vital rooms of the residence and a renovate can add considerable worth to your home. In this cost benchmark we inquire into the range of potential costs connected with a washroom restoration.
In this guide:
- How soon will my bathroom remodelling take?
- What tradies do I need for my washroom renovation?
- Does my bathroom renovator need to be licensed?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a washroom renovator
- Comprehensive washroom remodelling fees
- Approximating your bathroom reconstruction charges
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When reconstructing a washroom, fee is a important aspect for deciding on style, trademark and comfort. But how much should you expect to budget for when preparing a bathroom refresh?
For an approximate amount, you can anticipate to pay anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000+. The charge can be different depending on the size of your washroom, the supplies used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is likely for a restoration to charge under about $5000 if you are inclined to trade out a few items or keep the refresh a largely cosmetic update.
Assume to spend extra if you are thinking of a total remodelling or:
- Taking upon any physical job
- Desire new features that call for further plumbing jobs
- Are moving plumbing from one area to another
- Substituting all wall and floor tiles
How much time will my bathroom renovation take?
Depending on the scale of the project, the remodelling will take time so allocate anywhere from one to 3 weeks of labour. Factors that can have an effect on this timeframe include:
- Any structural works
- Moving plumbing and/or electrical elements
- Having great quantities of tiles to assemble
- Unanticipated events, like learning asbestos in your wall or floor hole.
The exploration, preparation and outline of the renovation, with no great physical revisions, allow around six to 8 weeks for this period. This includes:
- Time to enhance the plan
- Choosing materials and fixtures
- Getting estimates from a choice of corporations.
Which contractors do I need for my washroom remodelling?
Wondering who you may call for to employ for your bathroom project? These are the most common trades you will need to call on:
Washroom makers can oversee and lead your venture completely on your behalf, and often have all trades on staff to cover different phases of the work. If not, they can arrange sub-contractors. This will charge you additional but will take the worry out of any restoration job.
If you are hiring individual trades:
Architects aid to sketch floor plans for your new bathroom, ensuring everything is acceptably laid out to match your lifestyle. Assume to spend for the privilege of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can aid fix custom storage in your washroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other timber parts such as a new door or window.
Electricians can assist fix lighting, power points, boiler, ventilation and much more.
Painters will require to paint any spaces that are not covered by tiles or other elements, preferably with a humidity and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are maybe the most important tradie on your project, so make certain you engage one who has a reliable track record of working on bathrooms.
Tilers are another key trade who can make or break the appearance of your washroom. They also need to get small details right, like making sure your shower recess empties properly.
Waterproofers will use a array of sealants and membranes to make certain your bathroom is properly sealed – so you don’t have drips sprouting up all over the place.
Always use contractors who are certified for your bathroom reconstruction.
Does my bathroom renovator need to be certified?
Most elements of a bathroom restoration, such as plumbing and tiling need the use of a registered tradies. A whole washroom renovation will normally need a registered builder, with some states having a licence specifically for washroom and kitchen renovations. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be qualified and certified.
Employing a washroom renovator
When it comes to time in employing a contractor make sure they are correct for your work. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you registered?
- Are you insured to work in my home?
- How long will my work take?
- Can you provide a written estimate?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see models of your work?
Complete bathroom restorations costs
So how much will you have to pay? As a rule, forsee to invest in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a superficial makeover or smaller bathroom renovation using budget supplies and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an regular sized mid-range restoration using mid-range supplies and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end bathroom reconstruction using highest of the range supplies and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the average worth for bathrooms set up as part of a restoration in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of estimates from local businesses who specialise in renovating washrooms. You may be astonished how different they are.
Calculating your washroom restoration costs
Some of the major charges to plan for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are transferring plumbing or installing new elements.
- Tiling, which could contain floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or normal shower screen.
- Bath, which could be combined or separate.
- Toilet, which could be a normal version or have an in-wall water tank.
- Vanity, standard or wall framed which looks tidier and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to ensure your washroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers bill a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber asks will depend on where you stay and may differ according to the plumber’s skill level.
Expect to pay:
- $80 to $250 to substitute and match bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to set up a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is estimating for a big project such as your bathroom renovation project, ask for an itemized estimate which describes all the parts they are charging for.
Only a certified plumber can legitimately carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your bathroom is going to be a main component in the cost of your renovation, and since so much of a bathroom is tiled, you need to know what the boundaries of your budget are. Expect to be quoted on a per square metre rate by bathroom tilers, which could vary from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the average for setting bathroom tiles. The cost of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to incorporate this in.
For wall tiles foresee to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for standard white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Shifting up in price anticipate to spend around $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles foresee to spend $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high quality porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high quality natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from affordable and versatile acrylic, to sturdy cast iron and pliable fibreglass to high end natural stone. Expect to pay anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replenish and fit a bath. New baths can go from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens differ in price based to their size and if they are framed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the latter being the most costly. Foresee to pay in the region of $400 to have a basic enclosed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are thus more costly – foresee to spend in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you select, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted concealed cistern or wall hung toilet. On average, a good condition floor-mounted vitreous china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with concealed handgrips
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with integrated ceramic basin
Anticipate waterproofing to charge anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized washroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream washroom renovation and the cost is higher than you can pay for, there are ways to renovate your bathroom without breaking the bank. Some options to a complete washroom remodelling include:
- Installing a new shower screen
- Bath and basin coating
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Fitting a skylight
* All the costs and prices estimated were found at the time this article was penned. They are indicative, may differ locally, are subject to market powers and should only be used as a model.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Cattai bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.