WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Cecil Park bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Cecil Park Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Cecil Park.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Cecil Park bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Cecil Park bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Cecil Park home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Servicing Cecil Park
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Cecil Park bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Cecil Park bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Cecil Park bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a washroom remodelling charge?
Washroom Renovation Charges
The bathroom is one of the most essential rooms of the house and a repair can enhance great importance to your household. In this cost model we look into the range of possible costs related with a bathroom reconstruction.
In this guide:
- How long will my bathroom renovation take?
- What contractors do I need for my washroom renovation?
- Does my bathroom renovator need to be certified?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a washroom renovator
- All-inclusive bathroom renovation costs
- Estimating your bathroom renovation fees
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When remodelling a bathroom, cost is a significant factor for choosing on style, trademark and amenities. But how much should you expect to budget for when preparing a bathroom refresh?
For an estimate number, you can expect to pay anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000plus. The fee can be different depending on the size of your washroom, the materials used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is likely for a reconstruction to cost under around $5000 if you are prepared to swap out a few items or continue the remodel a largely beautifying update.
Expect to pay much if you are thinking of a total renovation or:
- Taking upon any structural work
- Desire new features that call for additional plumbing jobs
- Are relocating plumbing from one area to another
- Changing all wall and floor tiles
How much time will my bathroom restoration take?
Depending on the extent of the project, the reconstruction will take time so allocate anywhere from 1 to three weeks of labour. Components that can have an effect on this timeframe include:
- Any structural jobs
- Transferring plumbing and/or electrical elements
- Having large quantities of tiles to assemble
- Unforeseen incidents, like finding out asbestos in your wall or floor cavity.
The research, setting up and design of the renovation, with no great structural changes, allot around 6 to eight weeks for this period. This includes:
- Time to develop the design
- Selecting materials and fixtures
- Getting quotations from a range of corporations.
Which contractors do I need for my washroom renovation?
Deliberating who you may call for to hire for your washroom venture? These are the most common professions you will need to call on:
Bathroom designers can supervise and be in charge of your plan completely on your behalf, and time and again have all trades on staff to work in different phases of the work. If not, they can arrange sub-contractors. This will cost you additional but will take the hassle out of any renovation work.
If you are hiring individual trades:
Architects help to design floor plans for your new washroom, making sure everything is plausibly laid out to suit your way of life. Anticipate to pay for the privilege of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can help set up custom storage in your washroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other wooden elements such as a new door or window.
Electricians can help set up lighting, power points, heating, ventilation and much more.
Painters will require to paint any areas that are not covered by tiles or other parts, preferably with a dampness and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are possibly the most key tradie on your venture, so make certain you engage one who has a competent track record of doing on washrooms.
Tilers are another key trade who can make or break the look of your bathroom. They also require to get small specifics right, like making sure your shower recess drains correctly.
Waterproofers will use a array of sealants and membranes to make definite your washroom is properly sealed – so you don’t have drips sprouting up all over the place.
Always use tradies who are registered for your bathroom renovation.
Does my washroom renovator need to be licensed?
Most components of a washroom remodelling, such as plumbing and tiling need the use of a certified tradies. A complete washroom restoration will normally require a licensed builder, with some states having a licence particularly for bathroom and kitchen reconstructions. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be skilled and licensed.
Employing a washroom renovator
When it comes to time in employing a tradie make sure they are correct for your job. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you licensed?
- Are you protected to work in my home?
- How long will my work take?
- Can you supply a written quotation?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see models of your work?
Complete bathroom remodelling costs
So how much will you have to spend? As a guideline, expect to spend in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a cosmetic makeover or smaller washroom renovation using budget supplies and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an average sized mid-range remodelling using mid-range materials and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end washroom restoration using highest of the range supplies and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the average price for bathrooms installed as part of a renovation in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotations from local businesses who specialise in restoring washrooms. You may be astonished how different they are.
Approximating your washroom restoration charges
Some of the major fees to design for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are transferring plumbing or setting up new components.
- Tiling, which could contain floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or normal shower screen.
- Bath, which could be combined or separate.
- Toilet, which could be a standard version or have an in-wall water tank.
- Vanity, normal or wall attached which looks orderly and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to guarantee your washroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers ask a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber asks will depend on where you stay and may differ according to the plumber’s skill level.
Anticipate to pay:
- $80 to $250 to replace and fit bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to install a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is quoting for a big project such as your washroom reconstruction project, ask for an itemized estimate which specifies all the components they are charging for.
Only a licensed plumber can legitimately carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your bathroom is going to be a key factor in the budget of your remodelling, and since so much of a washroom is tiled, you need to know what the boundaries of your budget are. Expect to be quoted on a per square metre rate by bathroom tilers, which could range from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the normal for laying washroom tiles. The amount of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to include this in.
For wall tiles foresee to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for typical white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Moving up in price expect to spend around $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles foresee to spend $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high standard porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high quality natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from economical and versatile acrylic, to durable cast iron and pliable fibreglass to high end natural stone. Expect to pay anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replace and fit a bath. New baths can go from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens differ in cost based to their size and if they are enclosed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the latter being the most costly. Anticipate to spend in the region of $400 to have a basic edged shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are consequently more expensive – foresee to spend in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you take, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted concealed water tank or wall hung toilet. On average, a good condition floor-mounted vitreous china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with hidden handles
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with integrated ceramic basin
Anticipate waterproofing to cost anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized bathroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream bathroom restoration and the cost is higher than you can pay for, there are ways to modernise your bathroom without breaking the bank. Some options to a full bathroom renovation include:
- Setting up a new shower screen
- Bath and basin covering
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Fitting a skylight
* All the costs and prices estimated were obtained at the time this article was written. They are suggestive, may differ locally, are subject to market powers and should only be used as a benchmark.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Cecil Park bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.