WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Chatswood bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Chatswood Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Chatswood.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Chatswood bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Chatswood bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Chatswood home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Chatswood bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Chatswood bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Chatswood bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a bathroom renovation charge?
Bathroom remodelling Charges
The bathroom is one of the most needed rooms of the residence and a refresh can enhance great worth to your household. In this cost guide we look into the variety of potential costs associated with a washroom reconstruction.
In this guide:
- How long will my washroom restoration take?
- What tradies do I need for my washroom reconstruction?
- Does my bathroom renovator need to be certified?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a washroom renovator
- Comprehensive washroom remodelling fees
- Approximating your bathroom restoration costs
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When remodelling a washroom, fee is a considerable reason for deciding on design, trademark and convenience. But how much should you anticipate to budget for when preparing a washroom remodel?
For an approximate number, you can assume to spend anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000+. The amount can differ depending on the size of your bathroom, the supplies used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is viable for a remodelling to charge lower about $5000 if you are ready to trade out a couple of items or keep the refresh a mostly improving update.
Assume to spend extra if you are thinking of a total reconstruction or:
- Taking upon any structural job
- Wish for new features that require added plumbing jobs
- Are relocating plumbing from one area to another
- Substituting all wall and floor tiles
How much time will my bathroom restoration take?
Depending on the scale of the project, the remodelling will take time so allow anywhere from 1 to 3 weeks of labour. Reasons that can affect this timeframe include:
- Any structural jobs
- Relocating plumbing and/or electrical elements
- Having large quantities of tiles to assemble
- Unanticipated incidents, like noticing asbestos in your wall or floor hole.
The research, planning and design of the reconstruction, with no main physical alterations, allot anywhere six to 8 weeks for this phase. This includes:
- Time to polish the plan
- Picking out materials and fixtures
- Receiving estimates from a selection of corporations.
Which contractors do I need for my bathroom reconstruction?
Wondering who you may need to hire for your washroom project? These are the most common occupations you will need to call on:
Washroom builders can oversee and run your project fully on your behalf, and time and again have all trades on staff to cover different aspects of the job. If not, they can coordinate sub-contractors. This will cost you more but will take the trouble out of any remodelling work.
If you are hiring individual trades:
Architects help to draw floor plans for your new bathroom, ensuring everything is acceptably laid out to suit your way of life. Expect to spend for the privilege of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can help set up custom storage in your washroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other timber components such as a new door or window.
Electricians can help set up lighting, power points, boiler, ventilation and much more.
Painters will require to paint any spaces that are not covered by tiles or other parts, preferably with a moisture and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are perhaps the most vital tradie on your project, so make sure you employ one who has a reliable track record of doing on washrooms.
Tilers are another vital trade who can make or break the look of your bathroom. They also require to get small specifics right, like making sure your shower recess empties correctly.
Waterproofers will use a variety of sealants and membranes to make definite your bathroom is properly sealed – so you don’t have leaks growing up all over the place.
Always use contractors who are registered for your bathroom reconstruction.
Does my bathroom renovator need to be registered?
Most elements of a washroom restoration, such as plumbing and tiling require the use of a certified tradies. A complete washroom remodelling will normally need a registered builder, with some states having a licence specifically for bathroom and kitchen renovations. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be qualified and registered.
Employing a washroom renovator
When it comes to time in employing a contractor make sure they are perfect for your job. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you registered?
- Are you protected to work in my home?
- How long will my work take?
- Can you provide a written quotation?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see models of your work?
Complete washroom restorations charges
So how much will you have to invest? As a guideline, anticipate to pay in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a cosmetic makeover or smaller washroom remodelling using budget supplies and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an normal sized mid-range renovation using mid-range materials and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end washroom remodelling using best of the range materials and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the average price for washrooms installed as part of a remodelling in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotations from local companies who specialise in restoring washrooms. You may be surprised how different they are.
Approximating your bathroom reconstruction spend
Some of the major costs to plan for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are relocating plumbing or setting up new elements.
- Tiling, which could contain floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or typical shower screen.
- Bath, which could be joined or separate.
- Toilet, which could be a normal version or have an in-wall water tank.
- Vanity, standard or wall mounted which looks orderly and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to ensure your washroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers bill a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber charges will depend on where you stay and may vary according to the plumber’s skill level.
Anticipate to expend:
- $80 to $250 to replace and fit bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to fit a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is estimating for a big plan such as your bathroom remodelling project, ask for an itemized quotation which specifies all the elements they are charging for.
Only a certified plumber can legally carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your washroom is going to be a key component in the cost of your restoration, and since so much of a bathroom is tiled, you need to know what the limitations of your budget are. Expect to be estimated on a per square metre rate by washroom tilers, which could vary from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the regular for setting washroom tiles. The amount of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to factor this in.
For wall tiles expect to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for normal white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Moving up in price anticipate to spend around $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles anticipate to spend $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high standard porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high quality natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from affordable and versatile acrylic, to sturdy cast iron and pliable fibreglass to high end natural stone. Anticipate to spend anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replace and fit a bath. New baths can range from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens vary in price according to their size and if they are enclosed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the last being the most expensive. Anticipate to spend in the region of $400 to have a basic edged shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are thus more expensive – foresee to spend in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you take, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted hidden cistern or wall hung toilet. On average, a good standard floor-mounted vitreous china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with hidden handles
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with integrated ceramic basin
Anticipate waterproofing to cost anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized bathroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream bathroom renovation and the price is higher than you can afford, there are ways to renovate your washroom without breaking the bank. Some choices to a complete bathroom restoration include:
- Installing a new shower screen
- Bath and basin covering
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Setting up a skylight
* All the costs and prices quoted were obtained at the time this article was penned. They are suggestive, may differ locally, are subject to market forces and should only be used as a benchmark.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Chatswood bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.