WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Chatswood West bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Chatswood West Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Chatswood West.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Chatswood West bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Chatswood West bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Chatswood West home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Servicing Chatswood West
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Chatswood West bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Chatswood West bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Chatswood West bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a bathroom remodelling cost?
Washroom remodelling Costs
The bathroom is one of the most vital rooms of the residence and a refresh can add great importance to your home. In this cost model we inquire into the range of potential costs connected with a washroom remodelling.
In this guide:
- How soon will my washroom restoration take?
- What contractors do I require for my washroom reconstruction?
- Does my washroom renovator need to be licensed?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a bathroom renovator
- All-inclusive washroom restoration costs
- Calculating your bathroom restoration costs
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When remodelling a washroom, cost is a significant reason for determining on design, qualities and convenience. But how much should you anticipate to budget for when planning a bathroom remodel?
For an approximate figure, you can anticipate to pay anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000plus. The cost can be different depending on the size of your washroom, the materials used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is viable for a renovation to cost under around $5000 if you are inclined to exchange out a couple of items or continue the refresh a mainly beautifying update.
Anticipate to pay extra if you are thinking of a complete restoration or:
- Undertaking any physical work
- Want new features that entail further plumbing jobs
- Are rearranging plumbing from one area to another
- Substituting all wall and floor tiles
How much time will my bathroom remodelling take?
Depending on the size of the project, the reconstruction will take time so allocate anywhere from one to three weeks of labour. Factors that can have an effect on this timeframe include:
- Any structural works
- Rearranging plumbing and/or electrical parts
- Having large quantities of tiles to lay
- Unexpected cases, like finding out asbestos in your wall or floor crack.
The study, planning and model of the restoration, with no major structural revisions, allow anywhere 6 to 8 weeks for this period. This includes:
- Time to refine the plan
- Choosing materials and fixtures
- Getting quotes from a range of companies.
Which contractors do I need for my washroom restoration?
Wondering who you may call for to employ for your washroom venture? These are the most common occupations you will need to call on:
Washroom makers can manage and lead your project entirely on your behalf, and time and again have all trades on staff to cover different phases of the job. If not, they can coordinate sub-contractors. This will cost you additional but will take the worry out of any remodelling job.
If you are contracting individual trades:
Architects assist to draw floor plans for your new bathroom, making sure everything is logically laid out to go well with your way of life. Anticipate to invest for the benefit of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can aid install custom storage in your washroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other wooden elements such as a new door or window.
Electricians can help install lighting, power points, boiler, ventilation and much more.
Painters will require to paint any parts that are not covered by tiles or other components, if possible with a dampness and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are maybe the most key tradie on your project, so make sure you engage one who has a competent track record of doing on washrooms.
Tilers are another crucial trade who can make or break the appearance of your washroom. They also need to get small details right, like making sure your shower recess empties properly.
Waterproofers will use a array of sealants and membranes to make definite your washroom is correctly sealed – so you don’t have drips developing up all over the place.
Always use tradies who are registered for your bathroom remodelling.
Does my washroom renovator need to be licensed?
Most components of a bathroom restoration, such as plumbing and tiling need the use of a registered contractor. A whole bathroom remodelling will normally require a registered builder, with some states having a licence specifically for bathroom and kitchen restorations. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be trained and licensed.
Contracting a bathroom renovator
When it comes to time in hiring a tradie make sure they are correct for your job. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you certified?
- Are you protected to work in my home?
- How long will my job take?
- Can you give a written quote?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see samples of your work?
Complete washroom remodelling charges
So how much will you have to invest? As a rule, expect to spend in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a cosmetic makeover or smaller bathroom reconstruction using budget materials and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an normal sized mid-range remodelling using mid-range supplies and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end bathroom renovation using best of the range materials and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the regular value for washrooms installed as part of a restoration in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of estimates from local corporations who specialise in restoring bathrooms. You may be surprised how different they are.
Approximating your bathroom remodelling costs
Some of the major charges to plan for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are moving plumbing or setting up new components.
- Tiling, which could include floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or normal shower screen.
- Bath, which could be integrated or separate.
- Toilet, which could be a typical version or have an in-wall cistern.
- Vanity, standard or wall framed which looks cleaner and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to guarantee your washroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers ask a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber charges will depend on where you stay and may differ according to the plumber’s ability level.
Foresee to spend:
- $80 to $250 to substitute and match bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to set up a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is quoting for a big task such as your washroom remodelling project, ask for an itemized quote which describes all the components they are charging for.
Only a licensed plumber can legitimately carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your washroom is going to be a major component in the amount of your remodelling, and since so much of a bathroom is tiled, you need to know what the boundaries of your budget are. Expect to be quoted on a per square metre rate by washroom tilers, which could vary from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the normal for arranging washroom tiles. The cost of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to include this in.
For wall tiles foresee to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for standard white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Moving up in price anticipate to spend around $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles expect to spend $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high quality porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high quality natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from inexpensive and versatile acrylic, to tough cast iron and flexible fibreglass to high end natural stone. Foresee to pay anywhere from $350 for a plumber to substitute and fit a bath. New baths can span from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens vary in price based to their size and if they are framed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the last being the most pricey. Expect to pay in the region of $400 to have a basic framed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are consequently more pricey – expect to spend in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you select, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted hidden water tank or wall hung toilet. On average, a good quality floor-mounted vitreous china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with hidden handgrips
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with joined ceramic basin
Anticipate waterproofing to cost anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized washroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream washroom reconstruction and the amount is higher than you can pay for, there are ways to renovate your bathroom without breaking the bank. Some alternatives to a full bathroom reconstruction include:
- Installing a new shower screen
- Bath and basin resurfacing
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Fitting a skylight
* All the costs and prices estimated were obtained at the time this article was written. They are suggestive, may differ locally, are subject to market forces and should only be used as a benchmark.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Chatswood West bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.