WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Cheltenham bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Cheltenham Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Cheltenham.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Cheltenham bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Cheltenham bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Cheltenham home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Cheltenham bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Cheltenham bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Cheltenham bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a bathroom reconstruction fee?
Bathroom Reconstruction Charges
The bathroom is one of the most vital rooms of the house and a repair can enhance considerable value to your household. In this cost benchmark we look into the range of possible costs coupled with a washroom restoration.
In this guide:
- How long will my bathroom restoration take?
- What tradies do I require for my washroom reconstruction?
- Does my washroom renovator need to be registered?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a washroom renovator
- Complete bathroom remodelling charges
- Approximating your bathroom renovation costs
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When renovating a bathroom, charge is a considerable reason for choosing on style, trademark and amenities. But how much should you expect to budget for when preparing a washroom refresh?
For an estimate amount, you can expect to spend anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000+. The cost can be different depending on the size of your bathroom, the supplies used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is possible for a renovation to amount under around $5000 if you are inclined to exchange out a couple of items or carry on the remodel a mainly cosmetic update.
Expect to expend extra if you are thinking of a total reconstruction or:
- Taking upon any physical job
- Desire new features that call for additional plumbing jobs
- Are transferring plumbing from one area to another
- Substituting all wall and floor tiles
How much time will my bathroom remodelling take?
Depending on the scope of the project, the restoration will take time so allot anywhere from 1 to 3 weeks of labour. Factors that can have an effect on this timeframe include:
- Any physical works
- Relocating plumbing and/or electrical components
- Having large volumes of tiles to arrange
- Unanticipated cases, like discovering asbestos in your wall or floor space.
The exploration, preparation and model of the remodelling, with no great physical alterations, allot around 6 to eight weeks for this period. This includes:
- Time to develop the design
- Selecting supplies and fittings
- Getting estimates from a range of businesses.
Which tradies do I need for my washroom remodelling?
Deliberating who you may need to employ for your bathroom assignment? These are the most common trades you will need to call on:
Bathroom makers can oversee and lead your plan completely on your behalf, and oftentimes have all trades on staff to work in different phases of the job. If not, they can arrange sub-contractors. This will cost you extra but will take the worry out of any renovation work.
If you are contracting individual trades:
Architects assist to outline floor plans for your new washroom, ensuring everything is plausibly laid out to go well with your lifestyle. Assume to pay for the privilege of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can aid set up custom storage in your bathroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other made of wood elements such as a new door or window.
Electricians can help set up lighting, power points, boiler, ventilation and much more.
Painters will have to paint any areas that are not covered by tiles or other components, if possible with a humidity and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are possibly the most important tradie on your project, so make certain you hire one who has a good track record of working on bathrooms.
Tilers are another key trade who can make or break the appearance of your washroom. They also need to get small details right, like making sure your shower recess drains properly.
Waterproofers will use a array of sealants and membranes to make sure your bathroom is properly sealed – so you don’t have leaks sprouting up all over the place.
Always use contractors who are registered for your bathroom restoration.
Does my bathroom renovator need to be licensed?
Most components of a washroom remodelling, such as plumbing and tiling require the use of a certified contractor. A whole washroom renovation will normally require a certified builder, with some states having a licence particularly for bathroom and kitchen renovations. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be skilled and licensed.
Employing a bathroom renovator
When it comes to time in hiring a tradie make sure they are right for your work. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you registered?
- Are you protected to work in my home?
- How long will my work take?
- Can you supply a written estimate?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see samples of your work?
Complete bathroom restorations costs
So how much will you have to invest? As a rule, anticipate to invest in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a cosmetic makeover or smaller washroom restoration using budget supplies and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an normal sized mid-range renovation using mid-range materials and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end bathroom reconstruction using highest of the range materials and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the regular worth for washrooms installed as part of a restoration in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of estimates from local companies who specialise in reconstructing bathrooms. You may be surprised how different they are.
Calculating your bathroom renovation charges
Some of the major charges to design for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are transferring plumbing or fitting new parts.
- Tiling, which could include floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or standard shower screen.
- Bath, which could be joined or separate.
- Toilet, which could be a standard version or have an in-wall cistern.
- Vanity, normal or wall mounted which looks cleaner and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to guarantee your bathroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers charge a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber charges will depend on where you live and may differ according to the plumber’s talent level.
Expect to pay:
- $80 to $250 to substitute and match bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to fit a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is quoting for a sizable task such as your washroom reconstruction project, ask for an detailed quotation which details all the parts they are charging for.
Only a qualified plumber can legitimately carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your washroom is going to be a major component in the amount of your renovation, and since so much of a bathroom is tiled, you need to know what the boundaries of your budget are. Expect to be appraised on a per square metre rate by washroom tilers, which could vary from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the normal for laying bathroom tiles. The cost of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to incorporate this in.
For wall tiles foresee to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for typical white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Shifting up in price anticipate to spend about $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles expect to pay $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high quality porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high quality natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from affordable and versatile acrylic, to sturdy cast iron and flexible fibreglass to high end natural stone. Expect to pay anywhere from $350 for a plumber to substitute and fit a bath. New baths can range from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens vary in price based to their size and if they are edged, semi-frameless or frameless, with the last being the most pricey. Anticipate to pay in the region of $400 to have a basic enclosed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are thus more pricey – anticipate to pay in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you choose, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted unseen water tank or wall hung toilet. On average, a good standard floor-mounted enamel china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with concealed handgrips
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with integrated ceramic basin
Foresee waterproofing to charge anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized bathroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream bathroom restoration and the amount is higher than you can pay for, there are ways to improve your bathroom without breaking the bank. Some alternatives to a full washroom remodelling include:
- Setting up a new shower screen
- Bath and basin resurfacing
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Setting up a skylight
* All the costs and prices quoted were obtained at the time this article was penned. They are indicative, may differ locally, are subject to market powers and should only be used as a model.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Cheltenham bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.