WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Cherrybrook bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Cherrybrook Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Cherrybrook.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Cherrybrook bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Cherrybrook bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Cherrybrook home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Cherrybrook bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Cherrybrook bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Cherrybrook bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a bathroom remodelling cost?
Washroom Restoration Fees
The washroom is one of the most essential rooms of the residence and a renovate can improve great worth to your household. In this cost benchmark we look into the variety of potential costs coupled with a bathroom reconstruction.
In this guide:
- How long will my washroom renovation take?
- What tradies do I require for my washroom reconstruction?
- Does my washroom renovator need to be licensed?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a washroom renovator
- Complete washroom remodelling fees
- Assessing your washroom remodelling costs
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When remodelling a bathroom, cost is a important factor for deciding on style, features and amenities. But how much should you foresee to budget for when planning a bathroom refresh?
For an approximate number, you can assume to dole out anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000plus. The charge can be different depending on the size of your washroom, the materials used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is viable for a renovation to charge lower about $5000 if you are willing to trade out a couple of items or carry on the refresh a mostly cosmetic update.
Assume to spend more if you are thinking of a whole restoration or:
- Assuming any physical job
- Want new features that require further plumbing jobs
- Are rearranging plumbing from one area to another
- Substituting all wall and floor tiles
How long will my bathroom restoration take?
Depending on the size of the project, the remodelling will take time so allocate anywhere from one to 3 weeks of labour. Factors that can have an effect on this timeframe include:
- Any structural jobs
- Moving plumbing and/or electrical components
- Having sizeable volumes of tiles to lay
- Unexpected events, like discovering asbestos in your wall or floor cavity.
The research, preparation and outline of the restoration, with no great physical revisions, allow anywhere 6 to eight weeks for this period. This includes:
- Time to develop the project
- Picking out materials and fixtures
- Getting quotes from a selection of businesses.
Which tradies do I need for my bathroom remodelling?
Thinking who you may need to hire for your bathroom project? These are the most common trades you will need to call on:
Washroom builders can oversee and lead your venture completely on your behalf, and oftentimes have all trades on staff to cover different phases of the job. If not, they can coordinate sub-contractors. This will cost you more but will take the hassle out of any remodelling job.
If you are hiring individual trades:
Architects assist to draw floor plans for your new bathroom, ensuring everything is acceptably laid out to match your lifestyle. Anticipate to invest for the benefit of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can assist fix custom storage in your bathroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other made of wood parts such as a new door or window.
Electricians can assist set up lighting, power points, heating, ventilation and much more.
Painters will require to paint any spaces that are not covered by tiles or other elements, preferably with a dampness and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are maybe the most key tradie on your plan, so make sure you hire one who has a competent track record of working on washrooms.
Tilers are another key trade who can make or break the appearance of your bathroom. They also have to get small details right, like making sure your shower recess empties properly.
Waterproofers will use a selection of sealants and membranes to make definite your washroom is properly sealed – so you don’t have leaks sprouting up all over the place.
Always use tradies who are registered for your bathroom remodelling.
Does my washroom renovator need to be licensed?
Most components of a washroom renovation, such as plumbing and tiling need the use of a licensed contractor. A whole washroom restoration will typically need a licensed builder, with some states having a licence particularly for washroom and kitchen remodelling. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be qualified and certified.
Employing a washroom renovator
When it comes to time in hiring a tradie make sure they are perfect for your job. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you certified?
- Are you insured to work in my home?
- How long will my work take?
- Can you supply a written quotation?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see examples of your work?
Complete washroom reconstructions fees
So how much will you have to spend? As a guideline, forsee to spend in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a superficial makeover or smaller washroom restoration using budget supplies and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an average sized mid-range remodelling using mid-range materials and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end washroom remodelling using highest of the range supplies and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the normal worth for bathrooms set up as part of a remodelling in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotations from local corporations who specialise in restoring bathrooms. You may be surprised how different they are.
Estimating your bathroom remodelling spend
Some of the major charges to design for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are transferring plumbing or installing new components.
- Tiling, which could include floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or typical shower screen.
- Bath, which could be integrated or separate.
- Toilet, which could be a typical version or have an in-wall water tank.
- Vanity, standard or wall affixed which looks tidier and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to ensure your washroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers ask a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber charges will depend on where you live and may vary according to the plumber’s ability level.
Expect to spend:
- $80 to $250 to substitute and match bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to install a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is estimating for a large project such as your bathroom reconstruction project, ask for an specific quotation which describes all the parts they are charging for.
Only a certified plumber can legally carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your bathroom is going to be a main component in the budget of your renovation, and since so much of a washroom is tiled, you need to know what the boundaries of your budget are. Expect to be estimated on a per square metre rate by bathroom tilers, which could vary from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the normal for laying bathroom tiles. The amount of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to factor this in.
For wall tiles anticipate to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for normal white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Shifting up in price anticipate to pay about $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles foresee to pay $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high condition porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high quality natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from affordable and versatile acrylic, to sturdy cast iron and flexible fibreglass to high end natural stone. Anticipate to spend anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replenish and fit a bath. New baths can range from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens differ in price based to their size and if they are framed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the last being the most pricey. Anticipate to spend in the region of $400 to have a basic framed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are thus more expensive – expect to pay in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you choose, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted unseen cistern or wall hung toilet. On average, a good standard floor-mounted vitreous china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with concealed handles
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with joined ceramic basin
Expect waterproofing to charge anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized bathroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream washroom remodelling and the cost is higher than you can afford, there are ways to improve your washroom without breaking the bank. Some choices to a full bathroom restoration include:
- Installing a new shower screen
- Bath and basin resurfacing
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Setting up a skylight
* All the costs and prices quoted were sourced at the time this article was inscribed. They are suggestive, may vary locally, are subject to market strengths and should only be used as a guide.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Cherrybrook bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.