WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Chifley bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Chifley Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Chifley.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Chifley bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Chifley bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Chifley home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Chifley bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Chifley bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Chifley bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a bathroom remodelling fee?
Washroom Restoration Charges
The bathroom is one of the most vital rooms of the residence and a renovate can improve great importance to your household. In this cost benchmark we delve into the variety of potential costs coupled with a bathroom reconstruction.
In this guide:
- How long will my bathroom restoration take?
- What tradies do I need for my washroom reconstruction?
- Does my washroom renovator need to be licensed?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a bathroom renovator
- Comprehensive washroom reconstruction charges
- Calculating your washroom restoration fees
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When renovating a washroom, fee is a considerable aspect for deciding on design, qualities and amenities. But how much should you expect to budget for when preparing a bathroom remodel?
For an estimate amount, you can expect to pay anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000plus. The fee can vary depending on the size of your washroom, the supplies used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is feasible for a restoration to cost under around $5000 if you are willing to trade out a handful of items or continue the refresh a mostly beautifying update.
Assume to expend much if you are thinking of a complete restoration or:
- Undertaking any physical work
- Desire new features that involve added plumbing works
- Are transferring plumbing from one area to another
- Changing all wall and floor tiles
How much time will my bathroom renovation take?
Depending on the size of the project, the remodelling will take time so allocate anywhere from 1 to 3 weeks of labour. Factors that can influence this timeframe include:
- Any physical jobs
- Relocating plumbing and/or electrical parts
- Having sizeable quantities of tiles to lay
- Unanticipated events, like noticing asbestos in your wall or floor space.
The exploration, setting up and model of the restoration, with no main structural changes, allow anywhere 6 to 8 weeks for this phase. This includes:
- Time to develop the project
- Selecting supplies and fittings
- Receiving estimates from a choice of companies.
Which contractors do I need for my bathroom reconstruction?
Thinking who you may need to employ for your washroom venture? These are the most common trades you will need to call on:
Washroom builders can manage and lead your plan fully on your behalf, and oftentimes have all trades on staff to work in different phases of the job. If not, they can arrange sub-contractors. This will cost you additional but will take the worry out of any remodelling job.
If you are hiring individual trades:
Architects aid to outline floor plans for your new washroom, guaranteeing everything is plausibly laid out to fit your lifestyle. Anticipate to invest for the privilege of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can aid install custom storage in your washroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other timber parts such as a new door or window.
Electricians can help install lighting, power points, boiler, ventilation and much more.
Painters will have to paint any areas that are not covered by tiles or other parts, if possible with a moisture and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are maybe the most crucial tradie on your project, so make certain you engage one who has a reliable track record of doing on bathrooms.
Tilers are another crucial trade who can make or break the look of your bathroom. They also require to get small specifics right, like making sure your shower recess drains properly.
Waterproofers will use a array of sealants and membranes to make certain your washroom is correctly sealed – so you don’t have leaks sprouting up all over the place.
Always use tradies who are licensed for your bathroom restoration.
Does my washroom renovator need to be certified?
Most parts of a bathroom reconstruction, such as plumbing and tiling require the use of a licensed tradies. A complete bathroom reconstruction will normally require a certified builder, with some states having a licence particularly for bathroom and kitchen reconstructions. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be trained and certified.
Contracting a washroom renovator
When it comes to time in hiring a worker make sure they are right for your job. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you registered?
- Are you insured to work in my home?
- How long will my job take?
- Can you provide a written quotation?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see examples of your work?
Complete washroom remodelling costs
So how much will you have to spend? As a rule, expect to pay in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a superficial makeover or smaller bathroom restoration using budget materials and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an average sized mid-range renovation using mid-range supplies and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end bathroom remodelling using highest of the range materials and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the average price for washrooms set up as part of a renovation in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotes from local businesses who specialise in remodelling washrooms. You may be astonished how different they are.
Calculating your washroom renovation costs
Some of the major fees to design for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are relocating plumbing or installing new components.
- Tiling, which could contain floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or standard shower screen.
- Bath, which could be integrated or separate.
- Toilet, which could be a typical version or have an in-wall cistern.
- Vanity, normal or wall mounted which looks cleaner and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to ensure your washroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers bill a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber charges will depend on where you live and may vary according to the plumber’s skill level.
Expect to expend:
- $80 to $250 to substitute and fit bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to fit a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is estimating for a large task such as your washroom reconstruction project, ask for an itemized quote which details all the components they are charging for.
Only a licensed plumber can legally carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your bathroom is going to be a main component in the cost of your remodelling, and since so much of a washroom is tiled, you need to know what the boundaries of your budget are. Expect to be estimated on a per square metre rate by washroom tilers, which could range from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the average for setting bathroom tiles. The cost of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to include this in.
For wall tiles anticipate to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for standard white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Going up in price foresee to spend about $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles foresee to pay $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high condition porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high quality natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from inexpensive and versatile acrylic, to durable cast iron and pliable fibreglass to high end natural stone. Anticipate to spend anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replace and fit a bath. New baths can go from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens vary in price according to their size and if they are edged, semi-frameless or frameless, with the last being the most pricey. Expect to pay in the region of $400 to have a basic enclosed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are consequently more costly – foresee to pay in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you choose, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted unseen water tank or wall hung toilet. On average, a good condition floor-mounted glassy china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with hidden handles
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with joined ceramic basin
Anticipate waterproofing to cost anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized bathroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream washroom restoration and the amount is higher than you can pay for, there are ways to renovate your bathroom without breaking the bank. Some alternatives to a complete bathroom renovation include:
- Fitting a new shower screen
- Bath and basin covering
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Fitting a skylight
* All the costs and prices estimated were found at the time this article was written. They are suggestive, may differ locally, are subject to market strengths and should only be used as a model.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Chifley bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.