WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Chippendale bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Chippendale Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Chippendale.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Chippendale bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Chippendale bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Chippendale home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Chippendale bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Chippendale bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Chippendale bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a bathroom remodelling charge?
Bathroom remodelling Charges
The bathroom is one of the most needed rooms of the house and a refresh can add substantial worth to your household. In this cost example we inquire into the range of potential costs coupled with a bathroom restoration.
In this guide:
- How long will my washroom reconstruction take?
- What tradies do I require for my bathroom renovation?
- Does my bathroom renovator need to be registered?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a washroom renovator
- Complete washroom restoration costs
- Approximating your bathroom reconstruction costs
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When reconstructing a washroom, cost is a considerable reason for choosing on style, trademark and amenities. But how much should you foresee to budget for when preparing a washroom remodel?
For an approximate figure, you can anticipate to spend anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000+. The amount can differ depending on the size of your washroom, the materials used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is likely for a reconstruction to charge under around $5000 if you are inclined to exchange out a few items or keep the remodel a mostly cosmetic update.
Assume to spend much if you are thinking of a whole reconstruction or:
- Undertaking any physical work
- Want new features that entail added plumbing jobs
- Are transferring plumbing from one area to another
- Changing all wall and floor tiles
How much time will my washroom reconstruction take?
Depending on the extent of the project, the reconstruction will take time so allocate anywhere from one to 3 weeks of labour. Factors that can have an effect on this timeframe include:
- Any structural jobs
- Rearranging plumbing and/or electrical components
- Having large amounts of tiles to arrange
- Unanticipated cases, like finding out asbestos in your wall or floor crack.
The research, preparation and model of the restoration, with no main structural revisions, allocate around six to 8 weeks for this period. This includes:
- Time to develop the project
- Choosing supplies and fixtures
- Receiving quotes from a range of companies.
Which tradies do I need for my bathroom renovation?
Thinking who you may need to hire for your washroom assignment? These are the most common professions you will need to call on:
Washroom builders can oversee and run your plan entirely on your behalf, and time and again have all trades on staff to work in different aspects of the job. If not, they can coordinate sub-contractors. This will charge you additional but will take the hassle out of any restoration work.
If you are employing individual trades:
Architects assist to sketch floor plans for your new washroom, guaranteeing everything is plausibly laid out to go well with your way of life. Expect to invest for the privilege of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can help fix custom storage in your bathroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other wooden components such as a new door or window.
Electricians can assist install lighting, power points, heating, ventilation and much more.
Painters will have to paint any areas that are not covered by tiles or other components, if possible with a dampness and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are perhaps the most key tradie on your plan, so make sure you employ one who has a good track record of doing on washrooms.
Tilers are another vital trade who can make or break the appearance of your bathroom. They also need to get small specifics right, like making sure your shower recess empties properly.
Waterproofers will use a variety of sealants and membranes to make sure your bathroom is correctly sealed – so you don’t have trickles sprouting up all over the place.
Always use contractors who are licensed for your bathroom remodelling.
Does my bathroom renovator need to be registered?
Most elements of a bathroom reconstruction, such as plumbing and tiling need the use of a registered contractor. A complete washroom reconstruction will normally require a registered builder, with some states having a licence specifically for bathroom and kitchen reconstructions. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be trained and registered.
Contracting a washroom renovator
When it comes to time in hiring a tradie make sure they are perfect for your job. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you licensed?
- Are you protected to work in my home?
- How long will my job take?
- Can you provide a written quotation?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see examples of your work?
Complete bathroom remodelling costs
So how much will you have to invest? As a rule, anticipate to spend in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a cosmetic makeover or smaller washroom restoration using budget materials and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an normal sized mid-range remodelling using mid-range supplies and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end bathroom restoration using top of the range supplies and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the normal worth for washrooms installed as part of a restoration in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of estimates from local corporations who specialise in remodelling bathrooms. You may be astonished how different they are.
Approximating your bathroom restoration charges
Some of the major costs to design for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are moving plumbing or installing new parts.
- Tiling, which could include floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or standard shower screen.
- Bath, which could be joined or separate.
- Toilet, which could be a standard version or have an in-wall cistern.
- Vanity, typical or wall attached which looks tidier and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to ensure your washroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers charge a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber asks will depend on where you stay and may differ according to the plumber’s skill level.
Anticipate to pay:
- $80 to $250 to substitute and fit bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to fit a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is quoting for a large task such as your washroom reconstruction project, ask for an detailed estimate which specifies all the parts they are charging for.
Only a certified plumber can legitimately carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your washroom is going to be a major component in the cost of your restoration, and since so much of a bathroom is tiled, you need to know what the boundaries of your budget are. Expect to be appraised on a per square metre rate by washroom tilers, which could vary from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the normal for arranging bathroom tiles. The amount of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to incorporate this in.
For wall tiles expect to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for typical white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Shifting up in price anticipate to spend around $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles expect to pay $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high condition porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high quality natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from inexpensive and versatile acrylic, to durable cast iron and pliable fibreglass to high end natural stone. Foresee to spend anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replace and fit a bath. New baths can span from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens vary in price based to their size and if they are enclosed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the latter being the most expensive. Anticipate to spend in the region of $400 to have a basic edged shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are thus more pricey – expect to spend in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you select, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted concealed cistern or wall hung toilet. On average, a good quality floor-mounted enamel china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with hidden handles
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with integrated ceramic basin
Foresee waterproofing to charge anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized washroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream bathroom reconstruction and the price is higher than you can afford, there are ways to renovate your bathroom without breaking the bank. Some alternatives to a complete bathroom restoration include:
- Installing a new shower screen
- Bath and basin resurfacing
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Setting up a skylight
* All the costs and prices quoted were obtained at the time this article was penned. They are suggestive, may vary locally, are subject to market powers and should only be used as a guide.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Chippendale bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.