WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Chiswick bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Chiswick Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Chiswick.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Chiswick bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Chiswick bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Chiswick home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Chiswick bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Chiswick bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Chiswick bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a bathroom reconstruction cost?
Bathroom Renovation Fees
The washroom is one of the most vital rooms of the residence and a renovate can improve substantial value to your household. In this cost guide we inquire into the variety of possible costs connected with a bathroom reconstruction.
In this guide:
- How soon will my bathroom renovation take?
- What contractors do I need for my bathroom remodelling?
- Does my bathroom renovator need to be registered?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a washroom renovator
- Comprehensive bathroom reconstruction costs
- Calculating your bathroom remodelling charges
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When restoring a washroom, fee is a considerable reason for deciding on design, trademark and comfort. But how much should you expect to budget for when planning a washroom remodel?
For an approximate number, you can expect to dole out anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000plus. The fee can differ depending on the size of your bathroom, the materials used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is feasible for a reconstruction to cost under around $5000 if you are willing to trade out a few items or carry on the remodel a largely beautifying update.
Anticipate to spend much if you are thinking of a complete remodelling or:
- Assuming any structural job
- Want new features that involve further plumbing jobs
- Are transferring plumbing from one area to another
- Substituting all wall and floor tiles
How long will my washroom restoration take?
Depending on the scale of the project, the remodelling will take time so allocate anywhere from 1 to three weeks of labour. Components that can have an effect on this timeframe include:
- Any physical works
- Moving plumbing and/or electrical components
- Having large quantities of tiles to assemble
- Unforeseen incidents, like learning asbestos in your wall or floor cavity.
The research, preparation and outline of the remodelling, with no great structural alterations, allocate anywhere six to 8 weeks for this period. This includes:
- Time to polish the plan
- Choosing materials and fixtures
- Getting quotes from a selection of companies.
Which contractors do I need for my bathroom renovation?
Deliberating who you may call for to hire for your bathroom venture? These are the most common occupations you will need to call on:
Washroom builders can supervise and be in charge of your venture fully on your behalf, and oftentimes have all trades on staff to cover different aspects of the work. If not, they can coordinate sub-contractors. This will cost you extra but will take the hassle out of any remodelling job.
If you are employing individual trades:
Architects help to draw floor plans for your new washroom, making sure everything is acceptably laid out to suit your way of life. Anticipate to invest for the privilege of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can help set up custom storage in your bathroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other wooden elements such as a new door or window.
Electricians can assist fix lighting, power points, boiler, ventilation and much more.
Painters will need to paint any spaces that are not covered by tiles or other parts, if possible with a dampness and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are maybe the most crucial tradie on your plan, so make sure you engage one who has a competent track record of working on washrooms.
Tilers are another vital trade who can make or break the façade of your bathroom. They also need to get small specifics right, like making sure your shower recess empties correctly.
Waterproofers will use a variety of sealants and membranes to make definite your washroom is properly sealed – so you don’t have leaks sprouting up all over the place.
Always use contractors who are licensed for your bathroom reconstruction.
Does my bathroom renovator need to be registered?
Most parts of a bathroom remodelling, such as plumbing and tiling require the use of a registered tradies. A complete washroom renovation will usually require a certified builder, with some states having a licence particularly for washroom and kitchen renovations. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be qualified and certified.
Employing a washroom renovator
When it comes to time in hiring a worker make sure they are correct for your job. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you certified?
- Are you insured to work in my home?
- How long will my job take?
- Can you give a written quote?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see models of your work?
Complete washroom renovations charges
So how much will you have to spend? As a guideline, anticipate to spend in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a superficial makeover or smaller bathroom renovation using budget supplies and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an average sized mid-range renovation using mid-range supplies and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end bathroom restoration using best of the range supplies and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the average worth for washrooms installed as part of a restoration in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotations from local corporations who specialise in restoring washrooms. You may be astonished how different they are.
Approximating your washroom restoration spend
Some of the major costs to plan for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are relocating plumbing or fitting new elements.
- Tiling, which could contain floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or typical shower screen.
- Bath, which could be combined or separate.
- Toilet, which could be a standard version or have an in-wall cistern.
- Vanity, normal or wall mounted which looks tidier and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to warrant your bathroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers charge a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber asks will depend on where you stay and may differ according to the plumber’s skill level.
Expect to expend:
- $80 to $250 to replace and fit bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to install a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is quoting for a big project such as your bathroom renovation project, ask for an specific estimate which specifies all the parts they are charging for.
Only a certified plumber can legitimately carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your bathroom is going to be a key component in the budget of your renovation, and since so much of a bathroom is tiled, you need to know what the boundaries of your budget are. Expect to be quoted on a per square metre rate by washroom tilers, which could range from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the regular for arranging washroom tiles. The cost of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to include this in.
For wall tiles foresee to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for standard white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Shifting up in price foresee to spend around $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles expect to pay $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high standard porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high quality natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from economical and versatile acrylic, to sturdy cast iron and flexible fibreglass to high end natural stone. Expect to spend anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replace and fit a bath. New baths can go from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens vary in cost according to their size and if they are edged, semi-frameless or frameless, with the last being the most pricey. Foresee to pay in the region of $400 to have a basic framed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are consequently more pricey – expect to pay in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you select, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted unseen water tank or wall hung toilet. On average, a good standard floor-mounted vitreous china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with hidden handgrips
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with combined ceramic basin
Foresee waterproofing to cost anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized bathroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream bathroom reconstruction and the price is higher than you can pay for, there are ways to modernise your bathroom without breaking the bank. Some options to a complete washroom remodelling include:
- Setting up a new shower screen
- Bath and basin covering
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Installing a skylight
* All the costs and prices estimated were obtained at the time this article was written. They are suggestive, may differ locally, are subject to market forces and should only be used as a model.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Chiswick bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.