WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Church Point bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Church Point Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Church Point.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Church Point bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Church Point bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Church Point home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Servicing Church Point
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Church Point bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Church Point bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Church Point bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a bathroom renovation charge?
Washroom Renovation Costs
The bathroom is one of the most essential rooms of the residence and a renovate can improve substantial importance to your home. In this cost example we look into the variety of possible costs connected with a bathroom renovation.
In this guide:
- How soon will my washroom reconstruction take?
- What contractors do I require for my washroom remodelling?
- Does my bathroom renovator need to be registered?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a washroom renovator
- Comprehensive washroom reconstruction fees
- Assessing your washroom remodelling costs
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When renovating a bathroom, charge is a considerable factor for deciding on style, trademark and comfort. But how much should you expect to budget for when preparing a washroom renovate?
For an estimate amount, you can anticipate to pay anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000+. The fee can vary depending on the size of your bathroom, the materials used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is feasible for a remodelling to cost lower about $5000 if you are prepared to swap out a few items or continue the remodel a mainly improving update.
Assume to spend more if you are thinking of a total restoration or:
- Assuming any structural job
- Want new features that entail additional plumbing jobs
- Are rearranging plumbing from one area to another
- Substituting all wall and floor tiles
How long will my bathroom restoration take?
Depending on the scale of the project, the reconstruction will take time so allow anywhere from 1 to three weeks of labour. Components that can affect this timeframe include:
- Any physical works
- Rearranging plumbing and/or electrical parts
- Having large volumes of tiles to lay
- Unforeseen events, like discovering asbestos in your wall or floor hole.
The exploration, setting up and plan of the renovation, with no great physical revisions, allow around six to 8 weeks for this phase. This includes:
- Time to develop the project
- Choosing materials and fittings
- Getting quotations from a choice of corporations.
Which contractors do I need for my bathroom restoration?
Thinking who you may need to employ for your bathroom assignment? These are the most common occupations you will need to call on:
Washroom designers can manage and lead your venture wholly on your behalf, and time and again have all trades on staff to provide services to different aspects of the work. If not, they can coordinate sub-contractors. This will cost you more but will take the hassle out of any remodelling work.
If you are contracting individual trades:
Architects assist to design floor plans for your new bathroom, making sure everything is plausibly laid out to go well with your way of life. Anticipate to pay for the privilege of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can help set up custom storage in your bathroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other made of wood parts such as a new door or window.
Electricians can assist set up lighting, power points, boiler, ventilation and much more.
Painters will require to paint any parts that are not covered by tiles or other elements, preferably with a moisture and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are maybe the most vital tradie on your project, so make certain you employ one who has a competent track record of working on washrooms.
Tilers are another crucial trade who can make or break the appearance of your washroom. They also have to get small details right, like making sure your shower recess empties correctly.
Waterproofers will use a variety of sealants and membranes to make sure your bathroom is correctly sealed – so you don’t have leaks growing up all over the place.
Always use tradies who are licensed for your bathroom remodelling.
Does my bathroom renovator need to be certified?
Most components of a washroom renovation, such as plumbing and tiling require the use of a registered contractor. A whole washroom restoration will normally require a registered builder, with some states having a licence particularly for bathroom and kitchen remodelling. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be qualified and licensed.
Hiring a bathroom renovator
When it comes to time in employing a tradie make sure they are right for your job. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you certified?
- Are you protected to work in my home?
- How long will my job take?
- Can you provide a written quotation?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see models of your work?
Complete bathroom restorations fees
So how much will you have to invest? As a rule, forsee to spend in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a cosmetic makeover or smaller washroom renovation using budget materials and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an regular sized mid-range restoration using mid-range supplies and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end bathroom restoration using highest of the range supplies and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the regular value for bathrooms set up as part of a renovation in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of estimates from local corporations who specialise in remodelling washrooms. You may be surprised how different they are.
Calculating your bathroom renovation costs
Some of the major fees to design for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are relocating plumbing or fitting new parts.
- Tiling, which could include floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or normal shower screen.
- Bath, which could be combined or freestanding.
- Toilet, which could be a typical version or have an in-wall cistern.
- Vanity, typical or wall attached which looks cleaner and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to warrant your bathroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers ask a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber charges will depend on where you live and may vary according to the plumber’s talent level.
Foresee to spend:
- $80 to $250 to substitute and fit bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to set up a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is quoting for a big task such as your washroom reconstruction project, ask for an specific estimate which describes all the elements they are charging for.
Only a licensed plumber can legally carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your bathroom is going to be a main component in the amount of your remodelling, and since so much of a bathroom is tiled, you need to know what the limitations of your budget are. Expect to be appraised on a per square metre rate by bathroom tilers, which could vary from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the average for arranging bathroom tiles. The cost of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to factor this in.
For wall tiles foresee to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for normal white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Going up in price anticipate to spend around $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles expect to spend $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high standard porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high standard natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from affordable and versatile acrylic, to sturdy cast iron and pliable fibreglass to high end natural stone. Anticipate to pay anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replenish and fit a bath. New baths can span from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens vary in cost according to their size and if they are framed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the latter being the most expensive. Foresee to pay in the region of $400 to have a basic framed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are therefore more pricey – foresee to pay in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you select, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted unseen water tank or wall hung toilet. On average, a good condition floor-mounted vitreous china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with hidden handgrips
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with combined ceramic basin
Expect waterproofing to cost anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized bathroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream bathroom renovation and the amount is higher than you can pay for, there are ways to remodel your washroom without breaking the bank. Some options to a complete bathroom remodelling include:
- Fitting a new shower screen
- Bath and basin resurfacing
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Fitting a skylight
* All the costs and prices quoted were found at the time this article was inscribed. They are suggestive, may vary locally, are subject to market forces and should only be used as a model.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Church Point bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.