WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Clarendon bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Clarendon Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Clarendon.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Clarendon bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Clarendon bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Clarendon home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Clarendon bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Clarendon bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Clarendon bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a bathroom remodelling fee?
Bathroom Renovation Fees
The washroom is one of the most vital rooms of the residence and a renovate can add great importance to your home. In this cost benchmark we inquire into the range of possible costs related with a bathroom renovation.
In this guide:
- How soon will my bathroom remodelling take?
- What contractors do I need for my washroom restoration?
- Does my bathroom renovator need to be licensed?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a washroom renovator
- Comprehensive bathroom restoration fees
- Assessing your bathroom renovation fees
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When renovating a washroom, cost is a significant aspect for deciding on design, qualities and amenities. But how much should you foresee to budget for when planning a washroom refresh?
For an approximate figure, you can assume to pay anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000plus. The cost can vary depending on the size of your bathroom, the supplies used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is possible for a renovation to cost lower about $5000 if you are ready to trade out a couple of items or carry on the renovate a largely improving update.
Assume to expend much if you are thinking of a total remodelling or:
- Taking upon any physical job
- Want new features that call for further plumbing works
- Are moving plumbing from one area to another
- Changing all wall and floor tiles
How long will my washroom renovation take?
Depending on the size of the project, the reconstruction will take time so allocate anywhere from 1 to 3 weeks of labour. Factors that can affect this timeframe include:
- Any physical works
- Rearranging plumbing and/or electrical parts
- Having great volumes of tiles to assemble
- Unforeseen cases, like noticing asbestos in your wall or floor space.
The study, planning and design of the restoration, with no main physical revisions, allow anywhere six to 8 weeks for this stage. This includes:
- Time to enhance the plan
- Choosing supplies and fittings
- Getting quotations from a choice of businesses.
Which contractors do I need for my washroom restoration?
Wondering who you may need to engage for your bathroom venture? These are the most common professions you will need to call on:
Bathroom makers can supervise and lead your plan fully on your behalf, and time and again have all trades on staff to cover different phases of the work. If not, they can arrange sub-contractors. This will cost you additional but will take the worry out of any reconstruction work.
If you are employing individual trades:
Architects assist to design floor plans for your new washroom, making sure everything is acceptably laid out to suit your way of life. Assume to pay for the privilege of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can aid fix custom storage in your washroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other timber components such as a new door or window.
Electricians can assist fix lighting, power points, boiler, ventilation and much more.
Painters will have to paint any parts that are not covered by tiles or other parts, if possible with a moisture and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are maybe the most important tradie on your project, so make sure you employ one who has a competent track record of doing on washrooms.
Tilers are another key trade who can make or break the look of your washroom. They also have to get small specifics right, like making sure your shower recess drains correctly.
Waterproofers will use a selection of sealants and membranes to make sure your washroom is properly sealed – so you don’t have leaks growing up all over the place.
Always use contractors who are certified for your bathroom remodelling.
Does my washroom renovator need to be certified?
Most parts of a washroom restoration, such as plumbing and tiling require the use of a licensed contractor. A whole washroom remodelling will normally need a licensed builder, with some states having a licence particularly for bathroom and kitchen reconstructions. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be trained and certified.
Contracting a washroom renovator
When it comes to time in employing a contractor make sure they are right for your job. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you certified?
- Are you insured to work in my home?
- How long will my job take?
- Can you supply a written quote?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see samples of your work?
Complete bathroom remodelling fees
So how much will you have to pay? As a guideline, anticipate to pay in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a cosmetic makeover or smaller washroom remodelling using budget supplies and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an average sized mid-range reconstruction using mid-range supplies and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end bathroom renovation using top of the range supplies and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the normal price for washrooms set up as part of a remodelling in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotations from local businesses who specialise in restoring washrooms. You may be astonished how different they are.
Approximating your washroom renovation costs
Some of the major fees to plan for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are moving plumbing or fitting new elements.
- Tiling, which could include floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or normal shower screen.
- Bath, which could be integrated or separate.
- Toilet, which could be a standard version or have an in-wall cistern.
- Vanity, typical or wall attached which looks tidier and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to guarantee your bathroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers ask a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber charges will depend on where you stay and may vary according to the plumber’s skill level.
Expect to pay:
- $80 to $250 to replace and fit bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to set up a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is quoting for a big task such as your washroom renovation project, ask for an specific quote which details all the elements they are charging for.
Only a licensed plumber can officially carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your washroom is going to be a major component in the amount of your restoration, and since so much of a washroom is tiled, you need to know what the boundaries of your budget are. Expect to be estimated on a per square metre rate by bathroom tilers, which could vary from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the average for arranging bathroom tiles. The cost of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to factor this in.
For wall tiles foresee to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for normal white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Going up in price expect to spend around $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles expect to spend $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high condition porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high quality natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from economical and versatile acrylic, to sturdy cast iron and flexible fibreglass to high end natural stone. Expect to spend anywhere from $350 for a plumber to substitute and fit a bath. New baths can span from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens differ in price according to their size and if they are framed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the last being the most pricey. Anticipate to spend in the region of $400 to have a basic framed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are consequently more expensive – foresee to spend in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you take, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted hidden water tank or wall hung toilet. On average, a good condition floor-mounted enamel china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with hidden handles
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with joined ceramic basin
Expect waterproofing to cost anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized washroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream washroom reconstruction and the cost is higher than you can pay for, there are ways to modernise your washroom without breaking the bank. Some choices to a full bathroom restoration include:
- Setting up a new shower screen
- Bath and basin coating
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Fitting a skylight
* All the costs and prices quoted were obtained at the time this article was written. They are indicative, may differ locally, are subject to market strengths and should only be used as a benchmark.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Clarendon bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.