WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Clareville bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Clareville Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Clareville.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Clareville bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Clareville bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Clareville home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Clareville bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Clareville bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Clareville bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a washroom reconstruction fee?
Washroom Restoration Charges
The bathroom is one of the most essential rooms of the residence and a refresh can improve considerable value to your home. In this cost guide we look into the array of possible costs coupled with a washroom reconstruction.
In this guide:
- How soon will my bathroom restoration take?
- What tradies do I need for my bathroom remodelling?
- Does my bathroom renovator need to be certified?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a washroom renovator
- Complete washroom renovation fees
- Approximating your washroom restoration charges
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When remodelling a bathroom, charge is a important reason for choosing on style, trademark and amenities. But how much should you anticipate to budget for when planning a washroom renovate?
For an approximate figure, you can assume to spend anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000plus. The cost can be different depending on the size of your bathroom, the supplies used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is feasible for a remodelling to charge lower about $5000 if you are inclined to trade out a couple of items or keep the renovate a largely cosmetic update.
Anticipate to spend more if you are thinking of a complete reconstruction or:
- Taking upon any structural work
- Desire new features that call for further plumbing works
- Are transferring plumbing from one area to another
- Changing all wall and floor tiles
How much time will my washroom reconstruction take?
Depending on the extent of the project, the reconstruction will take time so allot anywhere from 1 to three weeks of labour. Reasons that can have an effect on this timeframe include:
- Any physical works
- Rearranging plumbing and/or electrical elements
- Having sizeable quantities of tiles to lay
- Unanticipated events, like learning asbestos in your wall or floor crack.
The study, setting up and outline of the reconstruction, with no major structural alterations, allot anywhere 6 to eight weeks for this phase. This includes:
- Time to polish the plan
- Picking out supplies and fittings
- Getting quotes from a range of businesses.
Which tradies do I need for my bathroom reconstruction?
Wondering who you may call for to employ for your bathroom project? These are the most common trades you will need to call on:
Washroom builders can supervise and be in charge of your venture completely on your behalf, and often have all trades on staff to provide services to different aspects of the work. If not, they can arrange sub-contractors. This will cost you extra but will take the worry out of any restoration work.
If you are employing individual trades:
Architects help to draw floor plans for your new washroom, making sure everything is logically laid out to go well with your lifestyle. Assume to invest for the benefit of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can help set up custom storage in your washroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other made of wood parts such as a new door or window.
Electricians can help install lighting, power points, boiler, ventilation and much more.
Painters will need to paint any areas that are not covered by tiles or other components, if possible with a dampness and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are perhaps the most vital tradie on your project, so make sure you engage one who has a reliable track record of doing on washrooms.
Tilers are another key trade who can make or break the façade of your washroom. They also need to get small particulars right, like making sure your shower recess empties properly.
Waterproofers will use a selection of sealants and membranes to make sure your washroom is correctly sealed – so you don’t have drips growing up all over the place.
Always use tradies who are licensed for your bathroom renovation.
Does my washroom renovator need to be licensed?
Most elements of a washroom reconstruction, such as plumbing and tiling need the use of a licensed contractor. A complete bathroom renovation will usually require a registered builder, with some states having a licence particularly for bathroom and kitchen renovations. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be qualified and certified.
Contracting a bathroom renovator
When it comes to time in hiring a contractor make sure they are perfect for your job. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you certified?
- Are you protected to work in my home?
- How long will my job take?
- Can you provide a written estimate?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see examples of your work?
Complete washroom reconstructions charges
So how much will you have to invest? As a rule, anticipate to invest in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a superficial makeover or smaller bathroom restoration using budget supplies and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an normal sized mid-range remodelling using mid-range supplies and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end washroom restoration using highest of the range supplies and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the regular price for bathrooms installed as part of a reconstruction in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of estimates from local corporations who specialise in reconstructing washrooms. You may be astonished how different they are.
Approximating your washroom reconstruction charges
Some of the major charges to plan for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are relocating plumbing or installing new components.
- Tiling, which could contain floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or normal shower screen.
- Bath, which could be joined or separate.
- Toilet, which could be a standard version or have an in-wall water tank.
- Vanity, standard or wall framed which looks cleaner and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to ensure your washroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers charge a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber asks will depend on where you reside and may differ according to the plumber’s ability level.
Anticipate to expend:
- $80 to $250 to substitute and match bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to install a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is quoting for a large project such as your bathroom reconstruction project, ask for an specific quotation which details all the elements they are charging for.
Only a licensed plumber can legitimately carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your washroom is going to be a major factor in the amount of your reconstruction, and since so much of a washroom is tiled, you need to know what the limitations of your budget are. Expect to be estimated on a per square metre rate by washroom tilers, which could range from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the average for arranging bathroom tiles. The cost of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to include this in.
For wall tiles foresee to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for typical white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Going up in price anticipate to pay around $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles foresee to spend $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high standard porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high standard natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from economical and versatile acrylic, to durable cast iron and flexible fibreglass to high end natural stone. Anticipate to spend anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replenish and fit a bath. New baths can go from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens vary in price according to their size and if they are enclosed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the latter being the most pricey. Expect to pay in the region of $400 to have a basic edged shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are thus more expensive – foresee to spend in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you take, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted concealed cistern or wall hung toilet. On average, a good quality floor-mounted enamel china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with concealed handles
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with joined ceramic basin
Foresee waterproofing to cost anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized washroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream washroom renovation and the cost is higher than you can pay for, there are ways to modernise your bathroom without breaking the bank. Some alternatives to a complete bathroom remodelling include:
- Setting up a new shower screen
- Bath and basin covering
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Fitting a skylight
* All the costs and prices estimated were obtained at the time this article was penned. They are suggestive, may vary locally, are subject to market strengths and should only be used as a model.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Clareville bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.