WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Clifton bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Clifton Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Clifton.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Clifton bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Clifton bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Clifton home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Clifton bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Clifton bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Clifton bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a washroom reconstruction cost?
Bathroom Renovation Costs
The bathroom is one of the most essential rooms of the house and a repair can add considerable importance to your household. In this cost example we inquire into the range of potential costs coupled with a bathroom remodelling.
In this guide:
- How soon will my bathroom reconstruction take?
- What contractors do I need for my bathroom renovation?
- Does my washroom renovator need to be certified?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a bathroom renovator
- Comprehensive washroom restoration fees
- Approximating your washroom reconstruction costs
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When restoring a washroom, charge is a important reason for choosing on style, features and comfort. But how much should you foresee to budget for when preparing a bathroom remodel?
For an approximate figure, you can anticipate to dole out anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000+. The charge can differ depending on the size of your bathroom, the materials used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is possible for a reconstruction to amount under about $5000 if you are prepared to swap out a handful of items or carry on the refresh a mostly improving update.
Anticipate to spend more if you are thinking of a whole reconstruction or:
- Assuming any physical work
- Wish for new features that require further plumbing works
- Are rearranging plumbing from one area to another
- Changing all wall and floor tiles
How much time will my bathroom renovation take?
Depending on the extent of the project, the restoration will take time so allow anywhere from 1 to 3 weeks of labour. Reasons that can affect this timeframe include:
- Any structural works
- Moving plumbing and/or electrical components
- Having great volumes of tiles to lay
- Unforeseen events, like finding out asbestos in your wall or floor space.
The exploration, planning and model of the remodelling, with no vital physical alterations, allow anywhere six to eight weeks for this stage. This includes:
- Time to enhance the project
- Selecting supplies and fittings
- Receiving estimates from a choice of companies.
Which contractors do I need for my bathroom restoration?
Wondering who you may call for to employ for your bathroom project? These are the most common professions you will need to call on:
Bathroom makers can supervise and lead your plan entirely on your behalf, and often have all trades on staff to provide services to different phases of the job. If not, they can coordinate sub-contractors. This will cost you more but will take the hassle out of any reconstruction work.
If you are employing individual trades:
Architects aid to design floor plans for your new bathroom, ensuring everything is plausibly laid out to suit your lifestyle. Anticipate to pay for the benefit of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can assist set up custom storage in your washroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other timber parts such as a new door or window.
Electricians can assist fix lighting, power points, boiler, ventilation and much more.
Painters will require to paint any spaces that are not covered by tiles or other parts, if possible with a moisture and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are possibly the most key tradie on your venture, so make certain you hire one who has a competent track record of working on bathrooms.
Tilers are another key trade who can make or break the look of your washroom. They also require to get small specifics right, like making sure your shower recess drains properly.
Waterproofers will use a variety of sealants and membranes to make sure your washroom is correctly sealed – so you don’t have trickles sprouting up all over the place.
Always use contractors who are registered for your bathroom renovation.
Does my washroom renovator need to be registered?
Most components of a bathroom remodelling, such as plumbing and tiling require the use of a certified tradies. A complete washroom restoration will usually need a licensed builder, with some states having a licence specifically for bathroom and kitchen renovations. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be trained and registered.
Contracting a washroom renovator
When it comes to time in employing a contractor make sure they are perfect for your work. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you registered?
- Are you protected to work in my home?
- How long will my job take?
- Can you provide a written estimate?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see examples of your work?
Complete washroom restorations fees
So how much will you have to spend? As a guideline, anticipate to spend in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a cosmetic makeover or smaller washroom renovation using budget materials and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an regular sized mid-range remodelling using mid-range supplies and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end washroom restoration using top of the range supplies and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the regular value for washrooms installed as part of a restoration in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of estimates from local businesses who specialise in restoring washrooms. You may be surprised how different they are.
Estimating your washroom restoration costs
Some of the major charges to plan for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are transferring plumbing or setting up new components.
- Tiling, which could include floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or normal shower screen.
- Bath, which could be integrated or freestanding.
- Toilet, which could be a typical version or have an in-wall cistern.
- Vanity, typical or wall framed which looks tidier and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to ensure your washroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers charge a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber charges will depend on where you reside and may differ according to the plumber’s skill level.
Foresee to expend:
- $80 to $250 to replace and match bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to set up a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is quoting for a sizable plan such as your washroom remodelling project, ask for an itemized quote which specifies all the components they are charging for.
Only a qualified plumber can legitimately carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your washroom is going to be a key component in the budget of your remodelling, and since so much of a bathroom is tiled, you need to know what the boundaries of your budget are. Expect to be estimated on a per square metre rate by washroom tilers, which could range from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the normal for laying washroom tiles. The cost of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to incorporate this in.
For wall tiles expect to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for normal white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Shifting up in price expect to pay about $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles foresee to pay $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high standard porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high condition natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from affordable and versatile acrylic, to tough cast iron and flexible fibreglass to high end natural stone. Expect to pay anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replenish and fit a bath. New baths can span from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens vary in cost based to their size and if they are enclosed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the latter being the most expensive. Anticipate to spend in the region of $400 to have a basic enclosed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are therefore more expensive – foresee to pay in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you take, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted hidden cistern or wall hung toilet. On average, a good condition floor-mounted glassy china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with hidden handgrips
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with combined ceramic basin
Anticipate waterproofing to cost anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized washroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream washroom reconstruction and the price is higher than you can pay for, there are ways to modernise your washroom without breaking the bank. Some alternatives to a full washroom reconstruction include:
- Setting up a new shower screen
- Bath and basin coating
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Setting up a skylight
* All the costs and prices quoted were found at the time this article was penned. They are indicative, may vary locally, are subject to market strengths and should only be used as a benchmark.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Clifton bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.