WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Clovelly bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Clovelly Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Clovelly.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Clovelly bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Clovelly bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Clovelly home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Clovelly bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Clovelly bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Clovelly bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a washroom restoration charge?
Washroom Renovation Charges
The washroom is one of the most vital rooms of the house and a refresh can improve considerable value to your household. In this cost example we delve into the range of possible costs connected with a bathroom remodelling.
In this guide:
- How soon will my washroom reconstruction take?
- What contractors do I need for my washroom remodelling?
- Does my washroom renovator need to be licensed?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a washroom renovator
- Comprehensive washroom restoration fees
- Assessing your bathroom restoration charges
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When restoring a bathroom, fee is a considerable aspect for deciding on design, qualities and comfort. But how much should you expect to budget for when preparing a washroom renovate?
For an approximate figure, you can assume to dole out anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000+. The cost can be different depending on the size of your washroom, the supplies used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is likely for a reconstruction to cost lower about $5000 if you are inclined to trade out a handful of items or carry on the refresh a largely improving update.
Anticipate to pay extra if you are thinking of a complete remodelling or:
- Taking upon any physical work
- Wish for new features that involve further plumbing jobs
- Are relocating plumbing from one area to another
- Replacing all wall and floor tiles
How long will my washroom remodelling take?
Depending on the extent of the project, the reconstruction will take time so allocate anywhere from one to three weeks of labour. Factors that can influence this timeframe include:
- Any physical works
- Relocating plumbing and/or electrical elements
- Having great amounts of tiles to arrange
- Unexpected events, like learning asbestos in your wall or floor space.
The exploration, planning and outline of the restoration, with no vital structural changes, allot anywhere six to eight weeks for this phase. This includes:
- Time to polish the project
- Choosing supplies and fittings
- Receiving quotes from a selection of companies.
Which contractors do I need for my bathroom restoration?
Thinking who you may need to engage for your bathroom venture? These are the most common trades you will need to call on:
Bathroom makers can supervise and be in charge of your project wholly on your behalf, and time and again have all trades on staff to cover different aspects of the job. If not, they can coordinate sub-contractors. This will cost you more but will take the trouble out of any renovation work.
If you are contracting individual trades:
Architects aid to sketch floor plans for your new bathroom, ensuring everything is logically laid out to fit your lifestyle. Assume to pay for the privilege of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can aid set up custom storage in your washroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other timber elements such as a new door or window.
Electricians can assist fix lighting, power points, heating, ventilation and much more.
Painters will require to paint any spaces that are not covered by tiles or other components, if possible with a humidity and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are perhaps the most key tradie on your plan, so make certain you hire one who has a competent track record of working on bathrooms.
Tilers are another key trade who can make or break the appearance of your bathroom. They also have to get small details right, like making sure your shower recess drains properly.
Waterproofers will use a array of sealants and membranes to make certain your bathroom is correctly sealed – so you don’t have leaks sprouting up all over the place.
Always use tradies who are registered for your bathroom restoration.
Does my washroom renovator need to be licensed?
Most elements of a washroom reconstruction, such as plumbing and tiling need the use of a licensed tradies. A complete bathroom remodelling will typically need a registered builder, with some states having a licence specifically for bathroom and kitchen renovations. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be skilled and certified.
Employing a bathroom renovator
When it comes to time in employing a contractor make sure they are right for your job. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you licensed?
- Are you insured to work in my home?
- How long will my job take?
- Can you supply a written quotation?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see models of your work?
Complete washroom reconstructions charges
So how much will you have to pay? As a guideline, forsee to invest in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a superficial makeover or smaller bathroom restoration using budget materials and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an normal sized mid-range remodelling using mid-range supplies and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end washroom restoration using top of the range materials and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the normal price for washrooms installed as part of a restoration in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotes from local businesses who specialise in renovating bathrooms. You may be surprised how different they are.
Estimating your washroom renovation spend
Some of the major charges to design for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are moving plumbing or installing new elements.
- Tiling, which could include floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or standard shower screen.
- Bath, which could be integrated or separate.
- Toilet, which could be a typical version or have an in-wall cistern.
- Vanity, normal or wall mounted which looks tidier and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to ensure your washroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers bill a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber charges will depend on where you live and may differ according to the plumber’s ability level.
Anticipate to pay:
- $80 to $250 to substitute and fit bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to fit a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is quoting for a large plan such as your washroom remodelling project, ask for an itemized estimate which specifies all the components they are charging for.
Only a certified plumber can legitimately carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your bathroom is going to be a main factor in the budget of your reconstruction, and since so much of a bathroom is tiled, you need to know what the boundaries of your budget are. Expect to be quoted on a per square metre rate by washroom tilers, which could range from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the average for setting bathroom tiles. The amount of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to incorporate this in.
For wall tiles anticipate to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for typical white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Moving up in price expect to spend around $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles foresee to spend $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high standard porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high standard natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from inexpensive and versatile acrylic, to sturdy cast iron and pliable fibreglass to high end natural stone. Expect to spend anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replace and fit a bath. New baths can span from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens differ in price according to their size and if they are edged, semi-frameless or frameless, with the last being the most pricey. Anticipate to pay in the region of $400 to have a basic edged shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are thus more expensive – foresee to spend in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you select, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted unseen water tank or wall hung toilet. On average, a good quality floor-mounted vitreous china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with hidden handles
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with integrated ceramic basin
Expect waterproofing to cost anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized bathroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream washroom reconstruction and the cost is higher than you can afford, there are ways to improve your bathroom without breaking the bank. Some choices to a complete washroom restoration include:
- Installing a new shower screen
- Bath and basin coating
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Installing a skylight
* All the costs and prices estimated were sourced at the time this article was penned. They are suggestive, may differ locally, are subject to market strengths and should only be used as a model.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Clovelly bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.