WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Cobbitty bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Cobbitty Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Cobbitty.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Cobbitty bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Cobbitty bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Cobbitty home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Cobbitty bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Cobbitty bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Cobbitty bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a washroom reconstruction cost?
Bathroom Restoration Costs
The bathroom is one of the most essential rooms of the residence and a renovate can enhance considerable worth to your home. In this cost guide we inquire into the range of potential costs related with a bathroom restoration.
In this guide:
- How long will my washroom renovation take?
- What contractors do I need for my bathroom restoration?
- Does my washroom renovator need to be certified?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a washroom renovator
- Complete washroom remodelling charges
- Assessing your washroom restoration fees
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When reconstructing a bathroom, cost is a considerable reason for choosing on style, qualities and comfort. But how much should you foresee to budget for when planning a bathroom remodel?
For an approximate figure, you can expect to spend anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000+. The charge can vary depending on the size of your bathroom, the materials used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is viable for a remodelling to amount under about $5000 if you are prepared to trade out a couple of items or keep the remodel a largely cosmetic update.
Expect to expend much if you are thinking of a complete reconstruction or:
- Taking upon any structural job
- Wish for new features that entail added plumbing works
- Are relocating plumbing from one area to another
- Changing all wall and floor tiles
How much time will my bathroom reconstruction take?
Depending on the size of the project, the renovation will take time so allocate anywhere from one to 3 weeks of labour. Factors that can affect this timeframe include:
- Any physical works
- Rearranging plumbing and/or electrical elements
- Having sizeable volumes of tiles to arrange
- Unforeseen incidents, like finding out asbestos in your wall or floor hole.
The research, preparation and design of the remodelling, with no vital physical revisions, allot around six to 8 weeks for this phase. This includes:
- Time to refine the project
- Choosing supplies and fittings
- Getting estimates from a selection of companies.
Which tradies do I need for my bathroom reconstruction?
Wondering who you may need to hire for your bathroom assignment? These are the most common professions you will need to call on:
Bathroom builders can oversee and be in charge of your venture wholly on your behalf, and oftentimes have all trades on staff to provide services to different aspects of the work. If not, they can arrange sub-contractors. This will charge you extra but will take the worry out of any renovation job.
If you are contracting individual trades:
Architects aid to outline floor plans for your new washroom, ensuring everything is logically laid out to fit your lifestyle. Assume to pay for the privilege of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can help install custom storage in your bathroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other made of wood elements such as a new door or window.
Electricians can assist install lighting, power points, heating, ventilation and much more.
Painters will have to paint any spaces that are not covered by tiles or other elements, preferably with a dampness and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are possibly the most key tradie on your project, so make sure you engage one who has a good track record of doing on washrooms.
Tilers are another key trade who can make or break the look of your bathroom. They also have to get small specifics right, like making sure your shower recess empties correctly.
Waterproofers will use a variety of sealants and membranes to make sure your bathroom is properly sealed – so you don’t have trickles developing up all over the place.
Always use tradies who are certified for your bathroom restoration.
Does my washroom renovator need to be certified?
Most parts of a washroom renovation, such as plumbing and tiling need the use of a registered contractor. A complete bathroom restoration will usually require a licensed builder, with some states having a licence specifically for washroom and kitchen remodelling. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be qualified and certified.
Contracting a washroom renovator
When it comes to time in employing a worker make sure they are right for your job. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you certified?
- Are you insured to work in my home?
- How long will my job take?
- Can you supply a written quotation?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see models of your work?
Complete bathroom reconstructions fees
So how much will you have to invest? As a guideline, expect to invest in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a superficial makeover or smaller bathroom remodelling using budget materials and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an normal sized mid-range remodelling using mid-range supplies and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end bathroom restoration using best of the range materials and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the regular value for washrooms set up as part of a reconstruction in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotes from local corporations who specialise in reconstructing bathrooms. You may be astonished how different they are.
Calculating your bathroom remodelling spend
Some of the major fees to plan for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are transferring plumbing or installing new parts.
- Tiling, which could include floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or standard shower screen.
- Bath, which could be combined or separate.
- Toilet, which could be a normal version or have an in-wall cistern.
- Vanity, typical or wall framed which looks orderly and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to guarantee your washroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers bill a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber asks will depend on where you live and may differ according to the plumber’s skill level.
Anticipate to pay:
- $80 to $250 to substitute and match bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to set up a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is quoting for a large plan such as your washroom reconstruction project, ask for an detailed estimate which details all the parts they are charging for.
Only a qualified plumber can legitimately carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your bathroom is going to be a major component in the amount of your remodelling, and since so much of a bathroom is tiled, you need to know what the limitations of your budget are. Expect to be quoted on a per square metre rate by washroom tilers, which could vary from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the normal for setting washroom tiles. The cost of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to factor this in.
For wall tiles foresee to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for normal white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Moving up in price foresee to pay about $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles expect to pay $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high quality porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high condition natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from economical and versatile acrylic, to tough cast iron and pliable fibreglass to high end natural stone. Anticipate to pay anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replace and fit a bath. New baths can range from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens vary in price according to their size and if they are enclosed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the latter being the most expensive. Expect to pay in the region of $400 to have a basic edged shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are consequently more expensive – expect to spend in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you choose, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted concealed cistern or wall hung toilet. On average, a good quality floor-mounted enamel china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with concealed handgrips
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with joined ceramic basin
Anticipate waterproofing to charge anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized bathroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream bathroom renovation and the price is higher than you can afford, there are ways to modernise your washroom without breaking the bank. Some alternatives to a full bathroom restoration include:
- Installing a new shower screen
- Bath and basin resurfacing
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Installing a skylight
* All the costs and prices estimated were sourced at the time this article was inscribed. They are indicative, may vary locally, are subject to market powers and should only be used as a benchmark.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Cobbitty bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.