WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Collaroy bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Collaroy Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Collaroy.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Collaroy bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Collaroy bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Collaroy home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Collaroy bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Collaroy bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Collaroy bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a washroom remodelling charge?
Bathroom Reconstruction Charges
The washroom is one of the most vital rooms of the house and a refresh can enhance great importance to your home. In this cost benchmark we inquire into the array of potential costs coupled with a bathroom remodelling.
In this guide:
- How long will my bathroom reconstruction take?
- What tradies do I require for my washroom remodelling?
- Does my washroom renovator need to be registered?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a bathroom renovator
- Complete bathroom restoration charges
- Assessing your bathroom renovation charges
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When remodelling a washroom, charge is a important reason for deciding on style, features and convenience. But how much should you expect to budget for when planning a bathroom renovate?
For an estimate number, you can anticipate to dole out anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000+. The cost can differ depending on the size of your washroom, the supplies used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is possible for a renovation to charge lower around $5000 if you are ready to exchange out a few items or carry on the remodel a mainly beautifying update.
Anticipate to pay more if you are thinking of a complete remodelling or:
- Assuming any physical job
- Desire new features that call for additional plumbing works
- Are transferring plumbing from one area to another
- Changing all wall and floor tiles
How long will my bathroom restoration take?
Depending on the scope of the project, the restoration will take time so allow anywhere from 1 to 3 weeks of labour. Components that can influence this timeframe include:
- Any structural jobs
- Transferring plumbing and/or electrical parts
- Having large quantities of tiles to lay
- Unanticipated events, like discovering asbestos in your wall or floor hole.
The research, setting up and plan of the remodelling, with no great structural alterations, allocate anywhere 6 to 8 weeks for this phase. This includes:
- Time to refine the plan
- Picking out materials and fittings
- Getting quotations from a selection of corporations.
Which contractors do I need for my washroom remodelling?
Wondering who you may need to engage for your bathroom assignment? These are the most common trades you will need to call on:
Bathroom makers can oversee and be in charge of your plan wholly on your behalf, and oftentimes have all trades on staff to provide services to different aspects of the work. If not, they can arrange sub-contractors. This will charge you more but will take the worry out of any remodelling work.
If you are hiring individual trades:
Architects help to design floor plans for your new bathroom, making sure everything is plausibly laid out to match your way of life. Assume to spend for the benefit of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can help fix custom storage in your bathroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other wooden components such as a new door or window.
Electricians can assist fix lighting, power points, boiler, ventilation and much more.
Painters will require to paint any spaces that are not covered by tiles or other parts, if possible with a dampness and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are perhaps the most vital tradie on your venture, so make certain you engage one who has a competent track record of doing on washrooms.
Tilers are another important trade who can make or break the look of your bathroom. They also need to get small specifics right, like making sure your shower recess empties correctly.
Waterproofers will use a variety of sealants and membranes to make sure your washroom is properly sealed – so you don’t have trickles sprouting up all over the place.
Always use tradies who are certified for your bathroom reconstruction.
Does my bathroom renovator need to be licensed?
Most components of a washroom remodelling, such as plumbing and tiling need the use of a registered tradies. A complete bathroom restoration will normally need a certified builder, with some states having a licence specifically for bathroom and kitchen renovations. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be trained and certified.
Hiring a bathroom renovator
When it comes to time in hiring a contractor make sure they are correct for your job. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you licensed?
- Are you insured to work in my home?
- How long will my job take?
- Can you supply a written quote?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see models of your work?
Complete washroom remodelling costs
So how much will you have to pay? As a rule, forsee to spend in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a superficial makeover or smaller washroom restoration using budget supplies and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an average sized mid-range remodelling using mid-range supplies and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end bathroom remodelling using top of the range materials and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the normal worth for washrooms installed as part of a reconstruction in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotations from local corporations who specialise in restoring washrooms. You may be amazed how different they are.
Estimating your bathroom renovation charges
Some of the major costs to plan for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are moving plumbing or fitting new elements.
- Tiling, which could include floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or normal shower screen.
- Bath, which could be combined or separate.
- Toilet, which could be a typical version or have an in-wall water tank.
- Vanity, typical or wall mounted which looks cleaner and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to guarantee your washroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers ask a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber asks will depend on where you stay and may vary according to the plumber’s skill level.
Foresee to expend:
- $80 to $250 to replace and fit bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to set up a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is estimating for a large task such as your washroom restoration project, ask for an specific quotation which describes all the parts they are charging for.
Only a qualified plumber can legally carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your bathroom is going to be a key factor in the budget of your restoration, and since so much of a washroom is tiled, you need to know what the limitations of your budget are. Expect to be appraised on a per square metre rate by bathroom tilers, which could vary from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the regular for laying bathroom tiles. The cost of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to include this in.
For wall tiles anticipate to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for standard white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Shifting up in price foresee to spend around $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles expect to pay $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high condition porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high condition natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from economical and versatile acrylic, to tough cast iron and flexible fibreglass to high end natural stone. Anticipate to pay anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replenish and fit a bath. New baths can go from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens differ in cost according to their size and if they are edged, semi-frameless or frameless, with the last being the most expensive. Foresee to pay in the region of $400 to have a basic edged shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are therefore more expensive – anticipate to pay in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you pick, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted hidden water tank or wall hung toilet. On average, a good quality floor-mounted vitreous china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with hidden handgrips
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with combined ceramic basin
Anticipate waterproofing to charge anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized bathroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream bathroom renovation and the cost is higher than you can afford, there are ways to remodel your washroom without breaking the bank. Some alternatives to a full bathroom reconstruction include:
- Installing a new shower screen
- Bath and basin coating
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Setting up a skylight
* All the costs and prices quoted were sourced at the time this article was penned. They are indicative, may differ locally, are subject to market forces and should only be used as a benchmark.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Collaroy bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.