WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Collaroy Plateau bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Collaroy Plateau Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Collaroy Plateau.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Collaroy Plateau bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Collaroy Plateau bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Collaroy Plateau home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Servicing Collaroy Plateau
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Collaroy Plateau bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Collaroy Plateau bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Collaroy Plateau bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a washroom reconstruction cost?
Washroom Restoration Fees
The washroom is one of the most vital rooms of the residence and a refresh can improve substantial importance to your household. In this cost example we delve into the variety of potential costs related with a bathroom reconstruction.
In this guide:
- How soon will my washroom renovation take?
- What contractors do I require for my bathroom remodelling?
- Does my washroom renovator need to be licensed?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a bathroom renovator
- Comprehensive bathroom reconstruction fees
- Approximating your washroom reconstruction costs
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When restoring a bathroom, charge is a significant factor for determining on style, qualities and convenience. But how much should you foresee to budget for when planning a bathroom remodel?
For an approximate figure, you can assume to dole out anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000+. The amount can be different depending on the size of your bathroom, the supplies used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is likely for a reconstruction to charge lower around $5000 if you are ready to trade out a handful of items or continue the refresh a largely improving update.
Anticipate to expend more if you are thinking of a complete remodelling or:
- Undertaking any structural job
- Wish for new features that call for added plumbing jobs
- Are rearranging plumbing from one area to another
- Replacing all wall and floor tiles
How long will my washroom renovation take?
Depending on the size of the project, the reconstruction will take time so allow anywhere from one to 3 weeks of labour. Factors that can have an effect on this timeframe include:
- Any physical works
- Rearranging plumbing and/or electrical elements
- Having sizeable volumes of tiles to lay
- Unanticipated cases, like discovering asbestos in your wall or floor cavity.
The study, setting up and design of the reconstruction, with no main structural revisions, allocate anywhere 6 to 8 weeks for this phase. This includes:
- Time to develop the plan
- Selecting supplies and fittings
- Getting quotations from a choice of corporations.
Which contractors do I need for my washroom remodelling?
Deliberating who you may call for to engage for your washroom project? These are the most common professions you will need to call on:
Bathroom makers can manage and run your venture wholly on your behalf, and often have all trades on staff to work in different aspects of the work. If not, they can coordinate sub-contractors. This will charge you extra but will take the worry out of any remodelling job.
If you are contracting individual trades:
Architects aid to design floor plans for your new bathroom, ensuring everything is acceptably laid out to match your lifestyle. Anticipate to spend for the benefit of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can aid install custom storage in your washroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other wooden components such as a new door or window.
Electricians can assist set up lighting, power points, boiler, ventilation and much more.
Painters will require to paint any spaces that are not covered by tiles or other elements, preferably with a moisture and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are possibly the most vital tradie on your venture, so make certain you engage one who has a competent track record of doing on washrooms.
Tilers are another key trade who can make or break the appearance of your bathroom. They also have to get small details right, like making sure your shower recess empties correctly.
Waterproofers will use a selection of sealants and membranes to make definite your bathroom is properly sealed – so you don’t have leaks sprouting up all over the place.
Always use tradies who are certified for your bathroom remodelling.
Does my bathroom renovator need to be certified?
Most components of a bathroom remodelling, such as plumbing and tiling need the use of a licensed tradies. A whole bathroom restoration will usually require a certified builder, with some states having a licence specifically for washroom and kitchen remodelling. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be skilled and registered.
Employing a bathroom renovator
When it comes to time in hiring a tradie make sure they are right for your work. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you licensed?
- Are you insured to work in my home?
- How long will my job take?
- Can you give a written quotation?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see samples of your work?
Complete bathroom restorations costs
So how much will you have to spend? As a guideline, expect to pay in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a cosmetic makeover or smaller bathroom restoration using budget supplies and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an average sized mid-range restoration using mid-range materials and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end bathroom renovation using best of the range materials and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the average value for bathrooms installed as part of a reconstruction in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotes from local companies who specialise in renovating bathrooms. You may be astonished how different they are.
Calculating your bathroom renovation costs
Some of the major charges to design for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are relocating plumbing or installing new components.
- Tiling, which could include floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or typical shower screen.
- Bath, which could be combined or separate.
- Toilet, which could be a standard version or have an in-wall water tank.
- Vanity, typical or wall attached which looks orderly and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to warrant your bathroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers ask a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber asks will depend on where you stay and may differ according to the plumber’s skill level.
Expect to expend:
- $80 to $250 to replace and fit bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to set up a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is quoting for a large plan such as your bathroom restoration project, ask for an itemized quote which specifies all the elements they are charging for.
Only a qualified plumber can officially carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your washroom is going to be a key component in the amount of your reconstruction, and since so much of a washroom is tiled, you need to know what the boundaries of your budget are. Expect to be estimated on a per square metre rate by washroom tilers, which could range from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the average for laying bathroom tiles. The cost of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to incorporate this in.
For wall tiles expect to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for normal white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Moving up in price foresee to pay around $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles foresee to pay $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high condition porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high quality natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from economical and versatile acrylic, to sturdy cast iron and flexible fibreglass to high end natural stone. Anticipate to pay anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replace and fit a bath. New baths can span from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens vary in cost based to their size and if they are framed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the latter being the most expensive. Foresee to spend in the region of $400 to have a basic edged shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are therefore more costly – anticipate to pay in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you pick, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted unseen cistern or wall hung toilet. On average, a good quality floor-mounted glassy china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with concealed handles
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with combined ceramic basin
Expect waterproofing to cost anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized bathroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream washroom renovation and the price is higher than you can afford, there are ways to remodel your bathroom without breaking the bank. Some choices to a complete washroom reconstruction include:
- Installing a new shower screen
- Bath and basin resurfacing
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Setting up a skylight
* All the costs and prices estimated were obtained at the time this article was inscribed. They are indicative, may differ locally, are subject to market powers and should only be used as a guide.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Collaroy Plateau bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.