WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Colyton bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Colyton Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Colyton.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Colyton bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Colyton bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Colyton home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Colyton bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Colyton bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Colyton bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a washroom reconstruction charge?
Washroom Restoration Fees
The washroom is one of the most essential rooms of the house and a renovate can enhance great value to your home. In this cost model we look into the range of possible costs connected with a washroom remodelling.
In this guide:
- How long will my bathroom reconstruction take?
- What tradies do I need for my bathroom remodelling?
- Does my washroom renovator need to be licensed?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a bathroom renovator
- All-inclusive bathroom reconstruction costs
- Approximating your washroom reconstruction costs
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When restoring a washroom, cost is a significant reason for deciding on design, trademark and comfort. But how much should you foresee to budget for when preparing a bathroom renovate?
For an approximate figure, you can expect to pay anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000plus. The fee can be different depending on the size of your washroom, the materials used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is viable for a renovation to charge lower around $5000 if you are ready to swap out a couple of items or continue the renovate a mainly improving update.
Anticipate to pay much if you are thinking of a whole renovation or:
- Undertaking any physical work
- Desire new features that entail further plumbing jobs
- Are relocating plumbing from one area to another
- Replacing all wall and floor tiles
How long will my bathroom remodelling take?
Depending on the scale of the project, the reconstruction will take time so allow anywhere from 1 to three weeks of labour. Components that can influence this timeframe include:
- Any physical jobs
- Rearranging plumbing and/or electrical elements
- Having great volumes of tiles to lay
- Unexpected cases, like learning asbestos in your wall or floor crack.
The research, preparation and plan of the remodelling, with no vital physical revisions, allow around 6 to eight weeks for this stage. This includes:
- Time to develop the plan
- Choosing materials and fittings
- Getting estimates from a range of companies.
Which contractors do I need for my washroom renovation?
Wondering who you may call for to hire for your washroom project? These are the most common occupations you will need to call on:
Washroom makers can oversee and lead your plan completely on your behalf, and time and again have all trades on staff to provide services to different aspects of the work. If not, they can arrange sub-contractors. This will charge you more but will take the worry out of any reconstruction job.
If you are contracting individual trades:
Architects aid to draw floor plans for your new bathroom, ensuring everything is plausibly laid out to suit your way of life. Expect to pay for the privilege of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can assist fix custom storage in your washroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other timber components such as a new door or window.
Electricians can help install lighting, power points, boiler, ventilation and much more.
Painters will need to paint any spaces that are not covered by tiles or other parts, preferably with a moisture and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are maybe the most crucial tradie on your plan, so make sure you engage one who has a reliable track record of doing on washrooms.
Tilers are another important trade who can make or break the façade of your bathroom. They also need to get small particulars right, like making sure your shower recess empties properly.
Waterproofers will use a selection of sealants and membranes to make sure your washroom is properly sealed – so you don’t have drips developing up all over the place.
Always use contractors who are registered for your bathroom remodelling.
Does my bathroom renovator need to be certified?
Most elements of a washroom renovation, such as plumbing and tiling require the use of a certified contractor. A whole washroom restoration will typically need a certified builder, with some states having a licence specifically for bathroom and kitchen renovations. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be trained and registered.
Employing a bathroom renovator
When it comes to time in employing a contractor make sure they are correct for your work. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you registered?
- Are you insured to work in my home?
- How long will my work take?
- Can you provide a written quotation?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see examples of your work?
Complete bathroom restorations costs
So how much will you have to invest? As a guideline, anticipate to pay in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a superficial makeover or smaller bathroom restoration using budget materials and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an average sized mid-range remodelling using mid-range materials and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end washroom remodelling using best of the range supplies and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the average price for washrooms set up as part of a restoration in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of estimates from local companies who specialise in renovating bathrooms. You may be astonished how different they are.
Calculating your bathroom remodelling spend
Some of the major charges to design for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are transferring plumbing or fitting new parts.
- Tiling, which could include floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or typical shower screen.
- Bath, which could be joined or separate.
- Toilet, which could be a normal version or have an in-wall cistern.
- Vanity, standard or wall attached which looks tidier and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to guarantee your bathroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers charge a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber asks will depend on where you live and may differ according to the plumber’s talent level.
Foresee to expend:
- $80 to $250 to substitute and fit bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to install a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is estimating for a big project such as your bathroom renovation project, ask for an specific quotation which details all the parts they are charging for.
Only a qualified plumber can legitimately carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your washroom is going to be a main component in the budget of your restoration, and since so much of a bathroom is tiled, you need to know what the boundaries of your budget are. Expect to be quoted on a per square metre rate by bathroom tilers, which could range from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the normal for setting washroom tiles. The cost of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to incorporate this in.
For wall tiles expect to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for normal white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Going up in price expect to pay around $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles foresee to spend $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high condition porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high standard natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from inexpensive and versatile acrylic, to tough cast iron and pliable fibreglass to high end natural stone. Expect to pay anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replace and fit a bath. New baths can span from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens differ in price according to their size and if they are enclosed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the latter being the most costly. Anticipate to pay in the region of $400 to have a basic edged shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are therefore more expensive – anticipate to spend in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you choose, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted unseen cistern or wall hung toilet. On average, a good quality floor-mounted glassy china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with hidden handgrips
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with combined ceramic basin
Expect waterproofing to charge anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized bathroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream bathroom renovation and the price is higher than you can afford, there are ways to modernise your bathroom without breaking the bank. Some options to a full bathroom restoration include:
- Setting up a new shower screen
- Bath and basin covering
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Fitting a skylight
* All the costs and prices quoted were found at the time this article was written. They are suggestive, may differ locally, are subject to market strengths and should only be used as a guide.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Colyton bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.