WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Condell Park bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Condell Park Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Condell Park.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Condell Park bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Condell Park bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Condell Park home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Servicing Condell Park
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Condell Park bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Condell Park bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Condell Park bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a bathroom reconstruction cost?
Bathroom Restoration Fees
The washroom is one of the most needed rooms of the residence and a refresh can enhance great importance to your home. In this cost guide we look into the range of possible costs connected with a washroom restoration.
In this guide:
- How soon will my washroom remodelling take?
- What tradies do I require for my washroom restoration?
- Does my bathroom renovator need to be licensed?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a bathroom renovator
- All-inclusive washroom renovation charges
- Estimating your washroom reconstruction costs
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When reconstructing a bathroom, cost is a important factor for deciding on design, features and comfort. But how much should you anticipate to budget for when preparing a washroom remodel?
For an estimate amount, you can assume to dole out anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000+. The amount can be different depending on the size of your washroom, the supplies used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is likely for a remodelling to charge lower around $5000 if you are ready to trade out a handful of items or carry on the renovate a largely cosmetic update.
Assume to spend extra if you are thinking of a whole renovation or:
- Undertaking any physical work
- Wish for new features that entail further plumbing jobs
- Are rearranging plumbing from one area to another
- Replacing all wall and floor tiles
How much time will my washroom restoration take?
Depending on the scope of the project, the renovation will take time so allot anywhere from 1 to 3 weeks of labour. Components that can influence this timeframe include:
- Any structural jobs
- Rearranging plumbing and/or electrical parts
- Having large volumes of tiles to assemble
- Unanticipated cases, like discovering asbestos in your wall or floor cavity.
The study, setting up and plan of the reconstruction, with no major physical changes, allow anywhere 6 to 8 weeks for this stage. This includes:
- Time to refine the design
- Picking out supplies and fittings
- Receiving quotes from a selection of corporations.
Which contractors do I need for my washroom renovation?
Deliberating who you may call for to engage for your bathroom venture? These are the most common professions you will need to call on:
Bathroom builders can supervise and run your project entirely on your behalf, and often have all trades on staff to provide services to different aspects of the job. If not, they can coordinate sub-contractors. This will charge you extra but will take the trouble out of any remodelling work.
If you are employing individual trades:
Architects help to outline floor plans for your new washroom, making sure everything is plausibly laid out to go well with your lifestyle. Anticipate to invest for the benefit of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can assist install custom storage in your bathroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other made of wood elements such as a new door or window.
Electricians can help fix lighting, power points, boiler, ventilation and much more.
Painters will have to paint any areas that are not covered by tiles or other parts, preferably with a moisture and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are maybe the most vital tradie on your venture, so make sure you hire one who has a reliable track record of working on bathrooms.
Tilers are another vital trade who can make or break the façade of your bathroom. They also have to get small specifics right, like making sure your shower recess empties properly.
Waterproofers will use a selection of sealants and membranes to make certain your washroom is correctly sealed – so you don’t have trickles growing up all over the place.
Always use tradies who are licensed for your bathroom restoration.
Does my washroom renovator need to be registered?
Most parts of a washroom remodelling, such as plumbing and tiling require the use of a certified tradies. A whole washroom reconstruction will typically require a registered builder, with some states having a licence specifically for washroom and kitchen reconstructions. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be trained and licensed.
Hiring a bathroom renovator
When it comes to time in hiring a worker make sure they are correct for your work. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you certified?
- Are you protected to work in my home?
- How long will my work take?
- Can you give a written quotation?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see examples of your work?
Complete washroom renovations fees
So how much will you have to spend? As a rule, expect to pay in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a superficial makeover or smaller bathroom renovation using budget materials and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an normal sized mid-range renovation using mid-range supplies and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end washroom restoration using best of the range supplies and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the normal value for bathrooms set up as part of a reconstruction in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of estimates from local companies who specialise in remodelling washrooms. You may be amazed how different they are.
Calculating your washroom reconstruction spend
Some of the major fees to plan for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are relocating plumbing or fitting new components.
- Tiling, which could include floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or standard shower screen.
- Bath, which could be joined or separate.
- Toilet, which could be a normal version or have an in-wall water tank.
- Vanity, normal or wall mounted which looks orderly and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to guarantee your bathroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers charge a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber charges will depend on where you stay and may differ according to the plumber’s ability level.
Expect to spend:
- $80 to $250 to replace and fit bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to fit a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is quoting for a sizable task such as your bathroom reconstruction project, ask for an detailed quotation which specifies all the parts they are charging for.
Only a certified plumber can legally carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your washroom is going to be a main factor in the amount of your reconstruction, and since so much of a washroom is tiled, you need to know what the boundaries of your budget are. Expect to be quoted on a per square metre rate by bathroom tilers, which could vary from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the normal for laying washroom tiles. The cost of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to incorporate this in.
For wall tiles anticipate to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for normal white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Moving up in price foresee to pay around $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles anticipate to spend $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high standard porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high condition natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from inexpensive and versatile acrylic, to sturdy cast iron and pliable fibreglass to high end natural stone. Anticipate to spend anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replenish and fit a bath. New baths can span from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens vary in cost according to their size and if they are enclosed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the last being the most expensive. Foresee to pay in the region of $400 to have a basic edged shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are thus more pricey – foresee to spend in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you choose, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted unseen cistern or wall hung toilet. On average, a good quality floor-mounted enamel china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with hidden handgrips
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with integrated ceramic basin
Expect waterproofing to cost anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized bathroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream bathroom restoration and the amount is higher than you can afford, there are ways to renovate your bathroom without breaking the bank. Some choices to a complete washroom remodelling include:
- Fitting a new shower screen
- Bath and basin covering
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Fitting a skylight
* All the costs and prices estimated were sourced at the time this article was written. They are suggestive, may vary locally, are subject to market strengths and should only be used as a guide.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Condell Park bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.