WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Cottage Point bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Cottage Point Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Cottage Point.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Cottage Point bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Cottage Point bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Cottage Point home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Servicing Cottage Point
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Cottage Point bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Cottage Point bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Cottage Point bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a washroom renovation fee?
Bathroom Restoration Fees
The bathroom is one of the most essential rooms of the house and a renovate can add considerable value to your home. In this cost model we inquire into the range of potential costs related with a washroom reconstruction.
In this guide:
- How soon will my bathroom reconstruction take?
- What contractors do I require for my bathroom remodelling?
- Does my bathroom renovator need to be licensed?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a bathroom renovator
- All-inclusive bathroom renovation charges
- Estimating your bathroom reconstruction costs
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When reconstructing a washroom, fee is a significant reason for choosing on style, features and convenience. But how much should you expect to budget for when planning a bathroom renovate?
For an estimate figure, you can assume to dole out anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000plus. The amount can be different depending on the size of your washroom, the supplies used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is possible for a renovation to charge lower about $5000 if you are willing to exchange out a few items or keep the refresh a largely cosmetic update.
Assume to expend more if you are thinking of a total remodelling or:
- Assuming any physical job
- Want new features that involve additional plumbing works
- Are moving plumbing from one area to another
- Replacing all wall and floor tiles
How long will my bathroom restoration take?
Depending on the extent of the project, the remodelling will take time so allocate anywhere from 1 to 3 weeks of labour. Factors that can have an effect on this timeframe include:
- Any physical works
- Transferring plumbing and/or electrical elements
- Having sizeable amounts of tiles to lay
- Unexpected incidents, like finding out asbestos in your wall or floor hole.
The study, planning and model of the restoration, with no major physical changes, allot anywhere six to eight weeks for this stage. This includes:
- Time to polish the plan
- Selecting materials and fixtures
- Receiving quotations from a range of companies.
Which tradies do I need for my bathroom restoration?
Deliberating who you may call for to employ for your bathroom venture? These are the most common professions you will need to call on:
Bathroom designers can supervise and run your venture entirely on your behalf, and time and again have all trades on staff to cover different phases of the job. If not, they can arrange sub-contractors. This will cost you more but will take the hassle out of any renovation work.
If you are employing individual trades:
Architects aid to design floor plans for your new bathroom, making sure everything is logically laid out to go well with your way of life. Expect to spend for the benefit of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can help set up custom storage in your washroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other wooden components such as a new door or window.
Electricians can assist fix lighting, power points, heating, ventilation and much more.
Painters will require to paint any spaces that are not covered by tiles or other parts, preferably with a dampness and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are perhaps the most key tradie on your plan, so make certain you hire one who has a good track record of doing on bathrooms.
Tilers are another vital trade who can make or break the look of your bathroom. They also require to get small specifics right, like making sure your shower recess empties properly.
Waterproofers will use a selection of sealants and membranes to make definite your washroom is properly sealed – so you don’t have trickles developing up all over the place.
Always use contractors who are registered for your bathroom reconstruction.
Does my washroom renovator need to be certified?
Most parts of a bathroom remodelling, such as plumbing and tiling require the use of a registered tradies. A whole bathroom renovation will typically require a licensed builder, with some states having a licence particularly for bathroom and kitchen reconstructions. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be qualified and licensed.
Contracting a washroom renovator
When it comes to time in hiring a tradie make sure they are correct for your work. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you certified?
- Are you insured to work in my home?
- How long will my job take?
- Can you give a written quotation?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see models of your work?
Complete washroom reconstructions charges
So how much will you have to pay? As a guideline, forsee to spend in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a cosmetic makeover or smaller bathroom restoration using budget supplies and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an regular sized mid-range restoration using mid-range supplies and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end washroom reconstruction using best of the range supplies and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the average value for washrooms installed as part of a reconstruction in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of estimates from local businesses who specialise in restoring washrooms. You may be astonished how different they are.
Calculating your bathroom restoration costs
Some of the major fees to design for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are moving plumbing or fitting new components.
- Tiling, which could include floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or normal shower screen.
- Bath, which could be integrated or separate.
- Toilet, which could be a standard version or have an in-wall cistern.
- Vanity, typical or wall mounted which looks orderly and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to guarantee your bathroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers ask a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber charges will depend on where you stay and may vary according to the plumber’s talent level.
Foresee to spend:
- $80 to $250 to substitute and fit bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to install a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is estimating for a big plan such as your washroom renovation project, ask for an detailed quotation which describes all the components they are charging for.
Only a certified plumber can legitimately carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your washroom is going to be a main factor in the budget of your reconstruction, and since so much of a bathroom is tiled, you need to know what the limitations of your budget are. Expect to be quoted on a per square metre rate by washroom tilers, which could vary from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the regular for setting washroom tiles. The amount of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to incorporate this in.
For wall tiles expect to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for standard white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Shifting up in price foresee to pay around $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles expect to spend $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high condition porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high quality natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from economical and versatile acrylic, to sturdy cast iron and pliable fibreglass to high end natural stone. Expect to pay anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replace and fit a bath. New baths can range from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens differ in price according to their size and if they are framed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the latter being the most expensive. Anticipate to pay in the region of $400 to have a basic framed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are thus more expensive – anticipate to pay in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you choose, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted unseen cistern or wall hung toilet. On average, a good condition floor-mounted vitreous china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with concealed handles
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with integrated ceramic basin
Foresee waterproofing to charge anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized bathroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream bathroom renovation and the cost is higher than you can pay for, there are ways to remodel your washroom without breaking the bank. Some choices to a full bathroom restoration include:
- Installing a new shower screen
- Bath and basin resurfacing
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Setting up a skylight
* All the costs and prices estimated were obtained at the time this article was penned. They are suggestive, may vary locally, are subject to market strengths and should only be used as a guide.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Cottage Point bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.