WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Cranebrook bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Cranebrook Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Cranebrook.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Cranebrook bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Cranebrook bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Cranebrook home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Cranebrook bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Cranebrook bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Cranebrook bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a bathroom remodelling cost?
Washroom remodelling Fees
The washroom is one of the most vital rooms of the residence and a renovate can enhance considerable importance to your home. In this cost model we look into the array of possible costs connected with a washroom renovation.
In this guide:
- How long will my washroom restoration take?
- What tradies do I require for my washroom renovation?
- Does my washroom renovator need to be certified?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a bathroom renovator
- Complete bathroom renovation fees
- Calculating your bathroom reconstruction costs
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When remodelling a washroom, cost is a considerable factor for determining on style, qualities and convenience. But how much should you expect to budget for when preparing a washroom remodel?
For an estimate number, you can assume to dole out anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000+. The charge can be different depending on the size of your bathroom, the supplies used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is possible for a remodelling to charge lower about $5000 if you are prepared to trade out a handful of items or carry on the refresh a mainly improving update.
Assume to expend extra if you are thinking of a whole renovation or:
- Taking upon any structural work
- Wish for new features that require further plumbing works
- Are transferring plumbing from one area to another
- Replacing all wall and floor tiles
How much time will my washroom remodelling take?
Depending on the scope of the project, the renovation will take time so allow anywhere from one to 3 weeks of labour. Reasons that can have an effect on this timeframe include:
- Any physical jobs
- Moving plumbing and/or electrical components
- Having large quantities of tiles to arrange
- Unforeseen cases, like learning asbestos in your wall or floor space.
The research, setting up and design of the restoration, with no main structural changes, allow anywhere six to eight weeks for this phase. This includes:
- Time to develop the design
- Selecting materials and fittings
- Receiving estimates from a selection of companies.
Which contractors do I need for my washroom restoration?
Wondering who you may call for to hire for your bathroom venture? These are the most common professions you will need to call on:
Washroom builders can supervise and run your project fully on your behalf, and time and again have all trades on staff to cover different phases of the job. If not, they can arrange sub-contractors. This will charge you additional but will take the trouble out of any remodelling job.
If you are employing individual trades:
Architects assist to draw floor plans for your new bathroom, ensuring everything is plausibly laid out to match your lifestyle. Anticipate to spend for the privilege of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can aid fix custom storage in your washroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other made of wood elements such as a new door or window.
Electricians can help set up lighting, power points, heating, ventilation and much more.
Painters will have to paint any areas that are not covered by tiles or other parts, if possible with a moisture and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are maybe the most key tradie on your project, so make certain you hire one who has a reliable track record of working on washrooms.
Tilers are another vital trade who can make or break the look of your bathroom. They also need to get small specifics right, like making sure your shower recess drains properly.
Waterproofers will use a selection of sealants and membranes to make definite your washroom is correctly sealed – so you don’t have trickles sprouting up all over the place.
Always use contractors who are licensed for your bathroom restoration.
Does my washroom renovator need to be certified?
Most components of a bathroom remodelling, such as plumbing and tiling need the use of a certified tradies. A complete washroom restoration will normally need a registered builder, with some states having a licence particularly for bathroom and kitchen remodelling. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be qualified and certified.
Contracting a washroom renovator
When it comes to time in hiring a worker make sure they are right for your work. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you licensed?
- Are you insured to work in my home?
- How long will my work take?
- Can you supply a written quotation?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see examples of your work?
Complete washroom renovations fees
So how much will you have to spend? As a guideline, expect to pay in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a superficial makeover or smaller bathroom reconstruction using budget supplies and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an average sized mid-range reconstruction using mid-range supplies and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end washroom restoration using highest of the range materials and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the normal price for washrooms installed as part of a reconstruction in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotations from local companies who specialise in reconstructing washrooms. You may be astonished how different they are.
Calculating your bathroom remodelling spend
Some of the major fees to design for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are relocating plumbing or fitting new elements.
- Tiling, which could include floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or typical shower screen.
- Bath, which could be integrated or freestanding.
- Toilet, which could be a typical version or have an in-wall cistern.
- Vanity, typical or wall framed which looks cleaner and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to warrant your washroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers bill a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber asks will depend on where you reside and may differ according to the plumber’s ability level.
Anticipate to expend:
- $80 to $250 to replace and fit bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to fit a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is quoting for a large plan such as your bathroom reconstruction project, ask for an specific quotation which specifies all the parts they are charging for.
Only a certified plumber can legitimately carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your washroom is going to be a major component in the budget of your remodelling, and since so much of a bathroom is tiled, you need to know what the limitations of your budget are. Expect to be appraised on a per square metre rate by washroom tilers, which could vary from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the average for arranging washroom tiles. The amount of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to incorporate this in.
For wall tiles foresee to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for typical white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Shifting up in price foresee to spend around $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles anticipate to pay $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high standard porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high standard natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from economical and versatile acrylic, to sturdy cast iron and flexible fibreglass to high end natural stone. Expect to pay anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replenish and fit a bath. New baths can go from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens differ in price based to their size and if they are edged, semi-frameless or frameless, with the latter being the most costly. Expect to spend in the region of $400 to have a basic enclosed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are consequently more expensive – anticipate to spend in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you choose, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted hidden water tank or wall hung toilet. On average, a good quality floor-mounted glassy china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with hidden handles
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with combined ceramic basin
Expect waterproofing to cost anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized bathroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream bathroom reconstruction and the price is higher than you can afford, there are ways to improve your washroom without breaking the bank. Some alternatives to a complete washroom restoration include:
- Installing a new shower screen
- Bath and basin coating
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Setting up a skylight
* All the costs and prices estimated were obtained at the time this article was written. They are suggestive, may vary locally, are subject to market powers and should only be used as a guide.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Cranebrook bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.