WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Cremorne bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Cremorne Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Cremorne.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Cremorne bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Cremorne bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Cremorne home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Cremorne bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Cremorne bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Cremorne bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a bathroom renovation charge?
Bathroom remodelling Costs
The washroom is one of the most needed rooms of the residence and a refresh can add substantial importance to your household. In this cost guide we look into the range of potential costs related with a bathroom renovation.
In this guide:
- How long will my bathroom restoration take?
- What contractors do I require for my bathroom remodelling?
- Does my bathroom renovator need to be licensed?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a bathroom renovator
- Complete bathroom restoration fees
- Estimating your washroom reconstruction charges
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When restoring a bathroom, charge is a significant aspect for determining on style, trademark and comfort. But how much should you foresee to budget for when planning a bathroom renovate?
For an approximate amount, you can expect to dole out anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000plus. The fee can vary depending on the size of your bathroom, the supplies used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is feasible for a restoration to amount under around $5000 if you are willing to trade out a handful of items or continue the remodel a largely beautifying update.
Anticipate to expend extra if you are thinking of a whole reconstruction or:
- Taking upon any physical work
- Want new features that involve added plumbing works
- Are transferring plumbing from one area to another
- Replacing all wall and floor tiles
How long will my washroom reconstruction take?
Depending on the size of the project, the reconstruction will take time so allocate anywhere from one to 3 weeks of labour. Factors that can affect this timeframe include:
- Any structural jobs
- Transferring plumbing and/or electrical components
- Having great amounts of tiles to arrange
- Unexpected incidents, like noticing asbestos in your wall or floor crack.
The study, planning and plan of the renovation, with no main physical revisions, allow around 6 to 8 weeks for this period. This includes:
- Time to develop the design
- Picking out materials and fittings
- Getting quotations from a range of businesses.
Which tradies do I need for my washroom renovation?
Wondering who you may call for to engage for your washroom assignment? These are the most common trades you will need to call on:
Bathroom designers can manage and run your project wholly on your behalf, and often have all trades on staff to cover different aspects of the job. If not, they can arrange sub-contractors. This will charge you extra but will take the worry out of any remodelling job.
If you are employing individual trades:
Architects aid to sketch floor plans for your new washroom, ensuring everything is plausibly laid out to fit your way of life. Anticipate to spend for the benefit of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can aid set up custom storage in your bathroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other wooden elements such as a new door or window.
Electricians can assist install lighting, power points, heating, ventilation and much more.
Painters will have to paint any parts that are not covered by tiles or other elements, if possible with a moisture and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are maybe the most key tradie on your venture, so make certain you employ one who has a competent track record of working on washrooms.
Tilers are another important trade who can make or break the appearance of your washroom. They also require to get small specifics right, like making sure your shower recess drains properly.
Waterproofers will use a variety of sealants and membranes to make sure your washroom is correctly sealed – so you don’t have leaks developing up all over the place.
Always use contractors who are registered for your bathroom remodelling.
Does my bathroom renovator need to be licensed?
Most parts of a washroom restoration, such as plumbing and tiling need the use of a certified tradies. A complete bathroom reconstruction will normally need a registered builder, with some states having a licence specifically for washroom and kitchen reconstructions. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be qualified and licensed.
Employing a washroom renovator
When it comes to time in hiring a worker make sure they are right for your work. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you licensed?
- Are you insured to work in my home?
- How long will my job take?
- Can you supply a written quotation?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see models of your work?
Complete bathroom remodelling fees
So how much will you have to spend? As a guideline, forsee to pay in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a superficial makeover or smaller washroom restoration using budget supplies and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an normal sized mid-range remodelling using mid-range materials and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end washroom reconstruction using top of the range supplies and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the regular worth for bathrooms set up as part of a renovation in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of estimates from local businesses who specialise in reconstructing washrooms. You may be amazed how different they are.
Estimating your bathroom reconstruction costs
Some of the major charges to plan for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are transferring plumbing or setting up new elements.
- Tiling, which could contain floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or normal shower screen.
- Bath, which could be joined or freestanding.
- Toilet, which could be a standard version or have an in-wall cistern.
- Vanity, standard or wall framed which looks cleaner and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to ensure your bathroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers bill a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber asks will depend on where you reside and may vary according to the plumber’s skill level.
Anticipate to expend:
- $80 to $250 to replace and fit bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to fit a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is quoting for a large project such as your washroom restoration project, ask for an specific estimate which details all the components they are charging for.
Only a qualified plumber can legally carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your washroom is going to be a main factor in the cost of your renovation, and since so much of a bathroom is tiled, you need to know what the boundaries of your budget are. Expect to be estimated on a per square metre rate by bathroom tilers, which could vary from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the average for setting washroom tiles. The cost of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to include this in.
For wall tiles expect to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for normal white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Shifting up in price anticipate to pay around $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles foresee to spend $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high standard porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high quality natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from affordable and versatile acrylic, to tough cast iron and pliable fibreglass to high end natural stone. Foresee to spend anywhere from $350 for a plumber to substitute and fit a bath. New baths can span from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens differ in cost according to their size and if they are framed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the latter being the most pricey. Anticipate to pay in the region of $400 to have a basic enclosed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are therefore more expensive – anticipate to pay in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you select, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted unseen cistern or wall hung toilet. On average, a good quality floor-mounted enamel china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with concealed handgrips
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with combined ceramic basin
Anticipate waterproofing to cost anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized bathroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream bathroom renovation and the amount is higher than you can afford, there are ways to improve your bathroom without breaking the bank. Some alternatives to a complete washroom restoration include:
- Installing a new shower screen
- Bath and basin resurfacing
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Setting up a skylight
* All the costs and prices quoted were obtained at the time this article was penned. They are suggestive, may vary locally, are subject to market forces and should only be used as a model.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Cremorne bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.