WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Cronulla bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Cronulla Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Cronulla.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Cronulla bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Cronulla bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Cronulla home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Cronulla bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Cronulla bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Cronulla bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a washroom restoration fee?
Bathroom remodelling Charges
The bathroom is one of the most needed rooms of the residence and a refresh can improve great worth to your household. In this cost model we look into the array of potential costs coupled with a bathroom remodelling.
In this guide:
- How long will my bathroom remodelling take?
- What tradies do I require for my washroom renovation?
- Does my bathroom renovator need to be licensed?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a washroom renovator
- All-inclusive washroom renovation charges
- Approximating your washroom renovation costs
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When remodelling a washroom, fee is a significant aspect for deciding on design, trademark and comfort. But how much should you expect to budget for when preparing a bathroom remodel?
For an estimate number, you can expect to spend anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000plus. The amount can vary depending on the size of your bathroom, the supplies used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is possible for a reconstruction to cost under about $5000 if you are inclined to exchange out a handful of items or continue the refresh a mainly cosmetic update.
Assume to expend much if you are thinking of a complete restoration or:
- Taking upon any physical job
- Want new features that call for additional plumbing jobs
- Are rearranging plumbing from one area to another
- Substituting all wall and floor tiles
How much time will my bathroom remodelling take?
Depending on the scope of the project, the renovation will take time so allocate anywhere from one to three weeks of labour. Reasons that can influence this timeframe include:
- Any structural jobs
- Relocating plumbing and/or electrical parts
- Having large quantities of tiles to assemble
- Unanticipated cases, like learning asbestos in your wall or floor hole.
The study, setting up and model of the renovation, with no major structural revisions, allocate anywhere 6 to 8 weeks for this period. This includes:
- Time to refine the plan
- Picking out materials and fittings
- Getting quotations from a selection of corporations.
Which tradies do I need for my bathroom reconstruction?
Thinking who you may need to employ for your bathroom project? These are the most common trades you will need to call on:
Bathroom makers can oversee and run your project fully on your behalf, and time and again have all trades on staff to cover different aspects of the work. If not, they can arrange sub-contractors. This will cost you extra but will take the hassle out of any restoration job.
If you are employing individual trades:
Architects assist to draw floor plans for your new bathroom, making sure everything is plausibly laid out to match your way of life. Expect to pay for the benefit of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can assist install custom storage in your washroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other timber parts such as a new door or window.
Electricians can help set up lighting, power points, boiler, ventilation and much more.
Painters will need to paint any spaces that are not covered by tiles or other elements, if possible with a humidity and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are perhaps the most vital tradie on your project, so make certain you employ one who has a competent track record of working on washrooms.
Tilers are another vital trade who can make or break the façade of your bathroom. They also require to get small specifics right, like making sure your shower recess drains correctly.
Waterproofers will use a array of sealants and membranes to make sure your washroom is correctly sealed – so you don’t have drips developing up all over the place.
Always use contractors who are certified for your bathroom reconstruction.
Does my bathroom renovator need to be registered?
Most components of a washroom restoration, such as plumbing and tiling need the use of a certified tradies. A whole bathroom remodelling will usually need a registered builder, with some states having a licence particularly for washroom and kitchen remodelling. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be trained and certified.
Hiring a washroom renovator
When it comes to time in employing a contractor make sure they are right for your job. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you registered?
- Are you protected to work in my home?
- How long will my job take?
- Can you provide a written estimate?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see examples of your work?
Complete washroom reconstructions charges
So how much will you have to pay? As a rule, expect to spend in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a superficial makeover or smaller bathroom renovation using budget materials and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an normal sized mid-range restoration using mid-range supplies and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end washroom remodelling using top of the range materials and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the normal worth for washrooms installed as part of a remodelling in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotes from local businesses who specialise in renovating bathrooms. You may be astonished how different they are.
Calculating your washroom remodelling spend
Some of the major costs to design for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are transferring plumbing or fitting new parts.
- Tiling, which could contain floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or typical shower screen.
- Bath, which could be joined or freestanding.
- Toilet, which could be a typical version or have an in-wall water tank.
- Vanity, normal or wall mounted which looks tidier and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to warrant your bathroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers bill a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber charges will depend on where you stay and may differ according to the plumber’s ability level.
Anticipate to expend:
- $80 to $250 to substitute and fit bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to install a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is estimating for a sizable task such as your bathroom restoration project, ask for an specific estimate which describes all the parts they are charging for.
Only a qualified plumber can legally carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your bathroom is going to be a major component in the amount of your restoration, and since so much of a bathroom is tiled, you need to know what the boundaries of your budget are. Expect to be quoted on a per square metre rate by bathroom tilers, which could vary from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the regular for arranging washroom tiles. The amount of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to factor this in.
For wall tiles expect to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for typical white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Shifting up in price anticipate to pay around $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles foresee to pay $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high condition porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high standard natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from inexpensive and versatile acrylic, to tough cast iron and pliable fibreglass to high end natural stone. Expect to pay anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replenish and fit a bath. New baths can span from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens differ in price based to their size and if they are edged, semi-frameless or frameless, with the last being the most pricey. Foresee to pay in the region of $400 to have a basic framed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are thus more costly – expect to pay in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you choose, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted hidden cistern or wall hung toilet. On average, a good condition floor-mounted enamel china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with hidden handles
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with joined ceramic basin
Anticipate waterproofing to charge anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized washroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream washroom restoration and the cost is higher than you can pay for, there are ways to modernise your washroom without breaking the bank. Some alternatives to a complete washroom renovation include:
- Setting up a new shower screen
- Bath and basin resurfacing
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Fitting a skylight
* All the costs and prices estimated were sourced at the time this article was inscribed. They are indicative, may vary locally, are subject to market forces and should only be used as a benchmark.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Cronulla bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.