WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Crows Nest bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Crows Nest Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Crows Nest.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Crows Nest bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Crows Nest bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Crows Nest home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Servicing Crows Nest
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Crows Nest bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Crows Nest bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Crows Nest bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a bathroom restoration charge?
Bathroom remodelling Charges
The washroom is one of the most vital rooms of the house and a refresh can enhance considerable worth to your household. In this cost model we look into the variety of potential costs related with a bathroom remodelling.
In this guide:
- How soon will my washroom renovation take?
- What contractors do I need for my washroom reconstruction?
- Does my washroom renovator need to be certified?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a washroom renovator
- All-inclusive bathroom renovation fees
- Calculating your bathroom renovation charges
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When renovating a washroom, fee is a significant factor for deciding on style, qualities and comfort. But how much should you expect to budget for when preparing a washroom renovate?
For an approximate number, you can expect to dole out anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000plus. The charge can be different depending on the size of your washroom, the supplies used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is likely for a restoration to cost lower around $5000 if you are prepared to swap out a handful of items or carry on the refresh a mostly cosmetic update.
Expect to spend much if you are thinking of a total renovation or:
- Taking upon any physical work
- Want new features that entail added plumbing works
- Are relocating plumbing from one area to another
- Changing all wall and floor tiles
How much time will my washroom renovation take?
Depending on the scale of the project, the restoration will take time so allow anywhere from 1 to 3 weeks of labour. Reasons that can influence this timeframe include:
- Any structural jobs
- Relocating plumbing and/or electrical parts
- Having great amounts of tiles to arrange
- Unanticipated cases, like finding out asbestos in your wall or floor cavity.
The exploration, setting up and model of the restoration, with no great physical changes, allot around 6 to eight weeks for this phase. This includes:
- Time to develop the design
- Selecting supplies and fittings
- Getting quotations from a range of corporations.
Which tradies do I need for my washroom reconstruction?
Deliberating who you may need to engage for your bathroom project? These are the most common trades you will need to call on:
Bathroom designers can oversee and be in charge of your plan completely on your behalf, and often have all trades on staff to provide services to different phases of the job. If not, they can coordinate sub-contractors. This will charge you additional but will take the worry out of any reconstruction work.
If you are contracting individual trades:
Architects aid to draw floor plans for your new washroom, ensuring everything is plausibly laid out to suit your lifestyle. Assume to pay for the benefit of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can aid install custom storage in your bathroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other timber elements such as a new door or window.
Electricians can assist install lighting, power points, boiler, ventilation and much more.
Painters will have to paint any parts that are not covered by tiles or other parts, if possible with a humidity and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are possibly the most key tradie on your venture, so make certain you employ one who has a good track record of doing on bathrooms.
Tilers are another important trade who can make or break the appearance of your bathroom. They also have to get small specifics right, like making sure your shower recess drains correctly.
Waterproofers will use a selection of sealants and membranes to make sure your bathroom is correctly sealed – so you don’t have trickles sprouting up all over the place.
Always use contractors who are registered for your bathroom renovation.
Does my bathroom renovator need to be registered?
Most elements of a bathroom renovation, such as plumbing and tiling need the use of a certified contractor. A complete washroom renovation will normally need a certified builder, with some states having a licence particularly for bathroom and kitchen remodelling. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be skilled and licensed.
Employing a bathroom renovator
When it comes to time in hiring a worker make sure they are perfect for your work. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you registered?
- Are you insured to work in my home?
- How long will my job take?
- Can you give a written quote?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see examples of your work?
Complete bathroom renovations charges
So how much will you have to spend? As a guideline, expect to spend in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a cosmetic makeover or smaller bathroom renovation using budget materials and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an normal sized mid-range reconstruction using mid-range materials and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end washroom restoration using highest of the range materials and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the average price for bathrooms installed as part of a restoration in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotations from local businesses who specialise in restoring bathrooms. You may be astonished how different they are.
Calculating your washroom remodelling charges
Some of the major charges to design for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are moving plumbing or setting up new elements.
- Tiling, which could contain floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or standard shower screen.
- Bath, which could be joined or separate.
- Toilet, which could be a normal version or have an in-wall water tank.
- Vanity, normal or wall attached which looks orderly and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to ensure your bathroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers ask a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber charges will depend on where you live and may vary according to the plumber’s ability level.
Anticipate to pay:
- $80 to $250 to replace and match bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to install a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is estimating for a large task such as your washroom restoration project, ask for an specific quotation which describes all the parts they are charging for.
Only a qualified plumber can legitimately carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your washroom is going to be a main factor in the budget of your reconstruction, and since so much of a washroom is tiled, you need to know what the boundaries of your budget are. Expect to be quoted on a per square metre rate by bathroom tilers, which could range from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the regular for arranging washroom tiles. The cost of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to factor this in.
For wall tiles expect to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for typical white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Going up in price anticipate to spend around $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles anticipate to spend $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high standard porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high quality natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from inexpensive and versatile acrylic, to sturdy cast iron and pliable fibreglass to high end natural stone. Anticipate to pay anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replace and fit a bath. New baths can span from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens vary in price according to their size and if they are framed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the last being the most expensive. Anticipate to spend in the region of $400 to have a basic edged shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are consequently more costly – foresee to pay in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you take, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted concealed water tank or wall hung toilet. On average, a good standard floor-mounted glassy china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with hidden handles
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with integrated ceramic basin
Anticipate waterproofing to charge anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized washroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream washroom renovation and the amount is higher than you can pay for, there are ways to renovate your washroom without breaking the bank. Some choices to a complete washroom restoration include:
- Installing a new shower screen
- Bath and basin covering
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Setting up a skylight
* All the costs and prices quoted were found at the time this article was inscribed. They are suggestive, may differ locally, are subject to market powers and should only be used as a model.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Crows Nest bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.