WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Croydon Park bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Croydon Park Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Croydon Park.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Croydon Park bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Croydon Park bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Croydon Park home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Servicing Croydon Park
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Croydon Park bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Croydon Park bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Croydon Park bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a bathroom restoration cost?
Washroom Reconstruction Charges
The bathroom is one of the most vital rooms of the house and a renovate can add great importance to your household. In this cost guide we delve into the array of potential costs associated with a washroom renovation.
In this guide:
- How soon will my bathroom renovation take?
- What tradies do I require for my bathroom remodelling?
- Does my washroom renovator need to be certified?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a bathroom renovator
- All-inclusive bathroom restoration fees
- Calculating your bathroom renovation charges
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When restoring a washroom, cost is a considerable aspect for choosing on design, features and comfort. But how much should you expect to budget for when planning a bathroom remodel?
For an estimate amount, you can assume to pay anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000plus. The charge can be different depending on the size of your bathroom, the materials used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is likely for a renovation to amount lower about $5000 if you are inclined to exchange out a few items or keep the renovate a largely improving update.
Anticipate to spend extra if you are thinking of a total renovation or:
- Assuming any structural work
- Desire new features that call for added plumbing works
- Are relocating plumbing from one area to another
- Replacing all wall and floor tiles
How much time will my washroom remodelling take?
Depending on the size of the project, the restoration will take time so allot anywhere from one to 3 weeks of labour. Reasons that can have an effect on this timeframe include:
- Any physical works
- Relocating plumbing and/or electrical components
- Having sizeable quantities of tiles to arrange
- Unanticipated cases, like finding out asbestos in your wall or floor crack.
The research, planning and design of the renovation, with no vital structural alterations, allocate around 6 to eight weeks for this stage. This includes:
- Time to develop the plan
- Picking out supplies and fixtures
- Receiving quotes from a range of businesses.
Which tradies do I need for my bathroom renovation?
Thinking who you may call for to hire for your bathroom project? These are the most common trades you will need to call on:
Washroom designers can supervise and run your project fully on your behalf, and time and again have all trades on staff to provide services to different aspects of the work. If not, they can coordinate sub-contractors. This will cost you additional but will take the trouble out of any restoration work.
If you are hiring individual trades:
Architects help to draw floor plans for your new bathroom, ensuring everything is logically laid out to fit your way of life. Assume to pay for the benefit of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can help install custom storage in your bathroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other timber components such as a new door or window.
Electricians can assist fix lighting, power points, heating, ventilation and much more.
Painters will require to paint any spaces that are not covered by tiles or other elements, preferably with a humidity and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are maybe the most key tradie on your venture, so make certain you employ one who has a competent track record of working on washrooms.
Tilers are another vital trade who can make or break the look of your washroom. They also need to get small specifics right, like making sure your shower recess drains correctly.
Waterproofers will use a array of sealants and membranes to make sure your bathroom is correctly sealed – so you don’t have leaks growing up all over the place.
Always use contractors who are certified for your bathroom remodelling.
Does my bathroom renovator need to be registered?
Most components of a bathroom restoration, such as plumbing and tiling need the use of a registered tradies. A whole bathroom renovation will normally require a certified builder, with some states having a licence specifically for bathroom and kitchen remodelling. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be skilled and certified.
Contracting a washroom renovator
When it comes to time in employing a worker make sure they are correct for your work. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you licensed?
- Are you protected to work in my home?
- How long will my work take?
- Can you give a written quote?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see samples of your work?
Complete bathroom renovations fees
So how much will you have to invest? As a rule, expect to pay in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a superficial makeover or smaller washroom reconstruction using budget supplies and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an normal sized mid-range reconstruction using mid-range materials and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end bathroom reconstruction using highest of the range supplies and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the average value for bathrooms installed as part of a remodelling in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotations from local businesses who specialise in renovating bathrooms. You may be amazed how different they are.
Calculating your washroom remodelling charges
Some of the major fees to design for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are relocating plumbing or fitting new parts.
- Tiling, which could include floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or standard shower screen.
- Bath, which could be combined or separate.
- Toilet, which could be a standard version or have an in-wall water tank.
- Vanity, typical or wall affixed which looks tidier and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to guarantee your bathroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers ask a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber charges will depend on where you stay and may vary according to the plumber’s talent level.
Foresee to spend:
- $80 to $250 to replace and fit bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to set up a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is quoting for a big project such as your bathroom restoration project, ask for an itemized quotation which details all the components they are charging for.
Only a qualified plumber can legally carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your washroom is going to be a main factor in the amount of your restoration, and since so much of a washroom is tiled, you need to know what the boundaries of your budget are. Expect to be appraised on a per square metre rate by bathroom tilers, which could vary from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the regular for setting bathroom tiles. The amount of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to factor this in.
For wall tiles foresee to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for normal white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Shifting up in price anticipate to spend around $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles foresee to spend $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high condition porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high standard natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from economical and versatile acrylic, to sturdy cast iron and flexible fibreglass to high end natural stone. Foresee to pay anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replace and fit a bath. New baths can go from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens vary in cost based to their size and if they are enclosed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the latter being the most costly. Foresee to pay in the region of $400 to have a basic edged shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are thus more expensive – anticipate to pay in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you choose, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted hidden cistern or wall hung toilet. On average, a good condition floor-mounted vitreous china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with concealed handles
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with integrated ceramic basin
Anticipate waterproofing to charge anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized washroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream bathroom restoration and the cost is higher than you can pay for, there are ways to improve your bathroom without breaking the bank. Some alternatives to a full washroom restoration include:
- Installing a new shower screen
- Bath and basin covering
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Fitting a skylight
* All the costs and prices quoted were obtained at the time this article was inscribed. They are indicative, may differ locally, are subject to market powers and should only be used as a guide.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Croydon Park bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.