WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Curl Curl bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Curl Curl Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Curl Curl.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Curl Curl bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Curl Curl bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Curl Curl home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Servicing Curl Curl
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Curl Curl bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Curl Curl bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Curl Curl bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a bathroom remodelling fee?
Washroom Renovation Costs
The washroom is one of the most essential rooms of the residence and a repair can add great worth to your household. In this cost benchmark we look into the variety of possible costs coupled with a washroom reconstruction.
In this guide:
- How long will my bathroom reconstruction take?
- What tradies do I need for my bathroom restoration?
- Does my bathroom renovator need to be certified?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a washroom renovator
- All-inclusive washroom restoration fees
- Calculating your washroom renovation costs
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When reconstructing a washroom, fee is a important aspect for deciding on style, qualities and convenience. But how much should you anticipate to budget for when planning a bathroom refresh?
For an estimate number, you can anticipate to pay anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000+. The cost can differ depending on the size of your bathroom, the materials used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is possible for a renovation to cost lower around $5000 if you are ready to exchange out a handful of items or keep the refresh a largely cosmetic update.
Anticipate to spend much if you are thinking of a total reconstruction or:
- Undertaking any structural work
- Want new features that entail additional plumbing works
- Are moving plumbing from one area to another
- Substituting all wall and floor tiles
How much time will my washroom restoration take?
Depending on the size of the project, the reconstruction will take time so allow anywhere from 1 to 3 weeks of labour. Components that can influence this timeframe include:
- Any structural works
- Relocating plumbing and/or electrical parts
- Having large amounts of tiles to lay
- Unanticipated cases, like discovering asbestos in your wall or floor hole.
The exploration, setting up and plan of the reconstruction, with no major structural changes, allow anywhere 6 to 8 weeks for this stage. This includes:
- Time to refine the project
- Selecting materials and fixtures
- Receiving quotations from a range of companies.
Which contractors do I need for my bathroom reconstruction?
Wondering who you may need to employ for your washroom assignment? These are the most common occupations you will need to call on:
Bathroom builders can supervise and run your project entirely on your behalf, and oftentimes have all trades on staff to work in different phases of the job. If not, they can arrange sub-contractors. This will cost you additional but will take the hassle out of any reconstruction job.
If you are employing individual trades:
Architects help to sketch floor plans for your new washroom, making sure everything is logically laid out to fit your lifestyle. Anticipate to invest for the benefit of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can aid install custom storage in your bathroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other made of wood elements such as a new door or window.
Electricians can assist fix lighting, power points, heating, ventilation and much more.
Painters will have to paint any parts that are not covered by tiles or other parts, preferably with a dampness and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are perhaps the most important tradie on your project, so make sure you hire one who has a reliable track record of doing on washrooms.
Tilers are another crucial trade who can make or break the appearance of your washroom. They also have to get small particulars right, like making sure your shower recess drains correctly.
Waterproofers will use a array of sealants and membranes to make definite your washroom is properly sealed – so you don’t have drips developing up all over the place.
Always use contractors who are registered for your bathroom remodelling.
Does my washroom renovator need to be licensed?
Most components of a washroom remodelling, such as plumbing and tiling need the use of a licensed tradies. A whole washroom remodelling will normally need a registered builder, with some states having a licence specifically for bathroom and kitchen restorations. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be qualified and licensed.
Contracting a bathroom renovator
When it comes to time in employing a tradie make sure they are perfect for your job. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you registered?
- Are you insured to work in my home?
- How long will my work take?
- Can you give a written quotation?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see models of your work?
Complete bathroom restorations fees
So how much will you have to pay? As a rule, expect to invest in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a cosmetic makeover or smaller bathroom remodelling using budget materials and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an regular sized mid-range reconstruction using mid-range supplies and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end washroom reconstruction using top of the range materials and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the normal worth for bathrooms set up as part of a renovation in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotations from local companies who specialise in restoring bathrooms. You may be astonished how different they are.
Calculating your bathroom renovation costs
Some of the major charges to plan for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are relocating plumbing or fitting new components.
- Tiling, which could include floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or standard shower screen.
- Bath, which could be integrated or freestanding.
- Toilet, which could be a standard version or have an in-wall cistern.
- Vanity, standard or wall framed which looks orderly and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to ensure your bathroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers bill a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber charges will depend on where you stay and may vary according to the plumber’s skill level.
Foresee to expend:
- $80 to $250 to substitute and fit bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to fit a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is quoting for a big project such as your bathroom restoration project, ask for an detailed estimate which specifies all the components they are charging for.
Only a certified plumber can legally carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your bathroom is going to be a major factor in the amount of your remodelling, and since so much of a bathroom is tiled, you need to know what the boundaries of your budget are. Expect to be appraised on a per square metre rate by bathroom tilers, which could vary from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the regular for laying washroom tiles. The amount of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to factor this in.
For wall tiles foresee to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for standard white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Going up in price expect to pay around $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles foresee to spend $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high condition porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high standard natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from inexpensive and versatile acrylic, to sturdy cast iron and pliable fibreglass to high end natural stone. Foresee to spend anywhere from $350 for a plumber to substitute and fit a bath. New baths can range from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens differ in cost according to their size and if they are enclosed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the latter being the most costly. Anticipate to pay in the region of $400 to have a basic enclosed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are thus more pricey – foresee to pay in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you choose, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted concealed water tank or wall hung toilet. On average, a good standard floor-mounted enamel china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with hidden handles
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with integrated ceramic basin
Anticipate waterproofing to cost anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized bathroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream washroom remodelling and the cost is higher than you can afford, there are ways to renovate your washroom without breaking the bank. Some choices to a full bathroom reconstruction include:
- Setting up a new shower screen
- Bath and basin covering
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Setting up a skylight
* All the costs and prices quoted were sourced at the time this article was penned. They are suggestive, may vary locally, are subject to market powers and should only be used as a model.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Curl Curl bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.