WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Currawong Beach bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Currawong Beach Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Currawong Beach.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Currawong Beach bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Currawong Beach bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Currawong Beach home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Servicing Currawong Beach
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Currawong Beach bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Currawong Beach bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Currawong Beach bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a washroom restoration fee?
Bathroom remodelling Costs
The washroom is one of the most essential rooms of the residence and a refresh can add substantial value to your household. In this cost guide we delve into the array of potential costs associated with a washroom renovation.
In this guide:
- How soon will my bathroom remodelling take?
- What contractors do I require for my bathroom renovation?
- Does my bathroom renovator need to be licensed?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a washroom renovator
- Complete washroom restoration costs
- Assessing your washroom remodelling charges
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When renovating a washroom, charge is a important reason for deciding on design, features and comfort. But how much should you expect to budget for when planning a bathroom remodel?
For an estimate figure, you can anticipate to pay anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000+. The fee can vary depending on the size of your bathroom, the materials used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is viable for a reconstruction to amount lower around $5000 if you are ready to swap out a few items or keep the remodel a mostly beautifying update.
Anticipate to expend extra if you are thinking of a total reconstruction or:
- Assuming any physical job
- Want new features that call for further plumbing jobs
- Are rearranging plumbing from one area to another
- Replacing all wall and floor tiles
How long will my bathroom remodelling take?
Depending on the scope of the project, the restoration will take time so allot anywhere from one to 3 weeks of labour. Components that can affect this timeframe include:
- Any physical jobs
- Relocating plumbing and/or electrical components
- Having great quantities of tiles to assemble
- Unforeseen incidents, like discovering asbestos in your wall or floor crack.
The study, preparation and plan of the remodelling, with no main structural alterations, allot anywhere 6 to 8 weeks for this phase. This includes:
- Time to refine the design
- Selecting materials and fittings
- Receiving estimates from a range of corporations.
Which tradies do I need for my washroom reconstruction?
Deliberating who you may call for to hire for your bathroom assignment? These are the most common trades you will need to call on:
Bathroom designers can oversee and be in charge of your project completely on your behalf, and time and again have all trades on staff to work in different aspects of the work. If not, they can arrange sub-contractors. This will charge you extra but will take the trouble out of any remodelling work.
If you are contracting individual trades:
Architects assist to sketch floor plans for your new washroom, ensuring everything is acceptably laid out to fit your lifestyle. Assume to pay for the privilege of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can help fix custom storage in your washroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other wooden components such as a new door or window.
Electricians can assist fix lighting, power points, boiler, ventilation and much more.
Painters will require to paint any spaces that are not covered by tiles or other parts, if possible with a moisture and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are perhaps the most crucial tradie on your plan, so make certain you employ one who has a reliable track record of doing on washrooms.
Tilers are another important trade who can make or break the appearance of your bathroom. They also need to get small specifics right, like making sure your shower recess drains correctly.
Waterproofers will use a selection of sealants and membranes to make definite your bathroom is correctly sealed – so you don’t have drips developing up all over the place.
Always use tradies who are certified for your bathroom remodelling.
Does my bathroom renovator need to be licensed?
Most components of a bathroom reconstruction, such as plumbing and tiling require the use of a certified tradies. A complete bathroom renovation will typically require a registered builder, with some states having a licence specifically for bathroom and kitchen remodelling. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be trained and certified.
Hiring a washroom renovator
When it comes to time in employing a worker make sure they are perfect for your job. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you licensed?
- Are you protected to work in my home?
- How long will my job take?
- Can you supply a written estimate?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see examples of your work?
Complete bathroom renovations charges
So how much will you have to pay? As a rule, forsee to pay in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a cosmetic makeover or smaller bathroom renovation using budget materials and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an average sized mid-range remodelling using mid-range materials and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end bathroom renovation using top of the range supplies and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the average value for bathrooms installed as part of a remodelling in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotes from local companies who specialise in reconstructing washrooms. You may be amazed how different they are.
Estimating your washroom renovation costs
Some of the major costs to plan for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are transferring plumbing or installing new components.
- Tiling, which could include floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or normal shower screen.
- Bath, which could be combined or separate.
- Toilet, which could be a typical version or have an in-wall cistern.
- Vanity, standard or wall affixed which looks orderly and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to warrant your bathroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers ask a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber charges will depend on where you stay and may differ according to the plumber’s ability level.
Expect to pay:
- $80 to $250 to replace and fit bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to install a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is quoting for a big project such as your bathroom reconstruction project, ask for an itemized estimate which specifies all the elements they are charging for.
Only a licensed plumber can officially carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your bathroom is going to be a main component in the amount of your reconstruction, and since so much of a washroom is tiled, you need to know what the boundaries of your budget are. Expect to be appraised on a per square metre rate by washroom tilers, which could vary from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the regular for arranging bathroom tiles. The amount of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to include this in.
For wall tiles foresee to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for normal white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Moving up in price anticipate to spend around $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles foresee to pay $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high standard porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high condition natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from economical and versatile acrylic, to sturdy cast iron and flexible fibreglass to high end natural stone. Anticipate to spend anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replace and fit a bath. New baths can span from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens differ in price based to their size and if they are framed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the last being the most pricey. Expect to pay in the region of $400 to have a basic framed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are consequently more expensive – expect to pay in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you select, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted unseen cistern or wall hung toilet. On average, a good quality floor-mounted glassy china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with concealed handles
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with joined ceramic basin
Expect waterproofing to cost anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized bathroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream bathroom restoration and the price is higher than you can afford, there are ways to modernise your bathroom without breaking the bank. Some alternatives to a complete bathroom renovation include:
- Fitting a new shower screen
- Bath and basin covering
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Installing a skylight
* All the costs and prices quoted were sourced at the time this article was penned. They are indicative, may vary locally, are subject to market powers and should only be used as a benchmark.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Currawong Beach bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.