WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Dangar Island bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Dangar Island Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Dangar Island.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Dangar Island bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Dangar Island bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Dangar Island home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Servicing Dangar Island
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Dangar Island bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Dangar Island bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Dangar Island bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a washroom renovation charge?
Washroom remodelling Fees
The bathroom is one of the most essential rooms of the residence and a renovate can enhance considerable importance to your household. In this cost benchmark we delve into the range of potential costs related with a bathroom restoration.
In this guide:
- How soon will my washroom remodelling take?
- What contractors do I require for my bathroom remodelling?
- Does my washroom renovator need to be licensed?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a bathroom renovator
- Comprehensive bathroom reconstruction fees
- Approximating your washroom remodelling fees
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When remodelling a bathroom, cost is a significant aspect for determining on style, trademark and comfort. But how much should you expect to budget for when planning a washroom renovate?
For an approximate amount, you can expect to pay anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000plus. The charge can be different depending on the size of your washroom, the supplies used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is possible for a restoration to amount lower around $5000 if you are prepared to trade out a few items or carry on the remodel a largely cosmetic update.
Expect to expend more if you are thinking of a whole restoration or:
- Taking upon any physical job
- Desire new features that entail added plumbing works
- Are relocating plumbing from one area to another
- Replacing all wall and floor tiles
How much time will my bathroom renovation take?
Depending on the extent of the project, the restoration will take time so allocate anywhere from one to three weeks of labour. Components that can influence this timeframe include:
- Any physical jobs
- Moving plumbing and/or electrical components
- Having sizeable volumes of tiles to arrange
- Unforeseen events, like learning asbestos in your wall or floor space.
The research, preparation and design of the restoration, with no major structural changes, allocate around 6 to 8 weeks for this stage. This includes:
- Time to refine the plan
- Picking out materials and fittings
- Receiving quotes from a range of corporations.
Which contractors do I need for my washroom remodelling?
Thinking who you may need to employ for your bathroom assignment? These are the most common occupations you will need to call on:
Washroom designers can manage and run your project wholly on your behalf, and oftentimes have all trades on staff to cover different aspects of the job. If not, they can coordinate sub-contractors. This will cost you more but will take the worry out of any remodelling job.
If you are contracting individual trades:
Architects assist to sketch floor plans for your new washroom, guaranteeing everything is acceptably laid out to suit your lifestyle. Expect to pay for the privilege of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can help set up custom storage in your bathroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other made of wood components such as a new door or window.
Electricians can help fix lighting, power points, heating, ventilation and much more.
Painters will need to paint any areas that are not covered by tiles or other elements, if possible with a moisture and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are perhaps the most vital tradie on your plan, so make certain you hire one who has a reliable track record of working on bathrooms.
Tilers are another crucial trade who can make or break the appearance of your washroom. They also have to get small details right, like making sure your shower recess drains correctly.
Waterproofers will use a array of sealants and membranes to make sure your bathroom is correctly sealed – so you don’t have leaks developing up all over the place.
Always use contractors who are certified for your bathroom reconstruction.
Does my washroom renovator need to be registered?
Most components of a bathroom reconstruction, such as plumbing and tiling need the use of a licensed tradies. A complete washroom reconstruction will normally need a licensed builder, with some states having a licence specifically for washroom and kitchen renovations. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be qualified and registered.
Hiring a bathroom renovator
When it comes to time in hiring a worker make sure they are perfect for your job. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you certified?
- Are you protected to work in my home?
- How long will my work take?
- Can you supply a written estimate?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see models of your work?
Complete bathroom reconstructions fees
So how much will you have to invest? As a guideline, anticipate to pay in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a superficial makeover or smaller washroom remodelling using budget supplies and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an regular sized mid-range remodelling using mid-range materials and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end bathroom remodelling using best of the range supplies and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the normal price for bathrooms installed as part of a restoration in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotes from local businesses who specialise in remodelling washrooms. You may be surprised how different they are.
Estimating your washroom reconstruction spend
Some of the major costs to plan for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are transferring plumbing or fitting new components.
- Tiling, which could contain floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or typical shower screen.
- Bath, which could be joined or separate.
- Toilet, which could be a normal version or have an in-wall cistern.
- Vanity, standard or wall framed which looks cleaner and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to ensure your washroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers charge a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber asks will depend on where you live and may vary according to the plumber’s skill level.
Foresee to spend:
- $80 to $250 to replace and fit bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to set up a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is estimating for a sizable plan such as your bathroom reconstruction project, ask for an itemized estimate which details all the parts they are charging for.
Only a licensed plumber can legally carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your washroom is going to be a key factor in the budget of your restoration, and since so much of a washroom is tiled, you need to know what the limitations of your budget are. Expect to be quoted on a per square metre rate by washroom tilers, which could range from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the average for setting bathroom tiles. The amount of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to incorporate this in.
For wall tiles anticipate to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for typical white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Going up in price foresee to spend about $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles anticipate to spend $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high condition porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high condition natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from affordable and versatile acrylic, to sturdy cast iron and pliable fibreglass to high end natural stone. Foresee to spend anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replenish and fit a bath. New baths can go from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens vary in cost according to their size and if they are edged, semi-frameless or frameless, with the last being the most pricey. Anticipate to pay in the region of $400 to have a basic edged shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are consequently more expensive – foresee to spend in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you select, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted hidden cistern or wall hung toilet. On average, a good quality floor-mounted glassy china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with concealed handles
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with integrated ceramic basin
Anticipate waterproofing to cost anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized bathroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream washroom restoration and the price is higher than you can afford, there are ways to renovate your bathroom without breaking the bank. Some choices to a complete washroom reconstruction include:
- Fitting a new shower screen
- Bath and basin resurfacing
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Setting up a skylight
* All the costs and prices quoted were obtained at the time this article was written. They are suggestive, may differ locally, are subject to market powers and should only be used as a model.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Dangar Island bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.