WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Darkes Forest bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Darkes Forest Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Darkes Forest.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Darkes Forest bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Darkes Forest bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Darkes Forest home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Servicing Darkes Forest
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Darkes Forest bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Darkes Forest bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Darkes Forest bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a washroom reconstruction cost?
Washroom Reconstruction Fees
The washroom is one of the most needed rooms of the residence and a repair can enhance substantial worth to your home. In this cost model we look into the range of potential costs related with a washroom restoration.
In this guide:
- How long will my bathroom remodelling take?
- What contractors do I require for my washroom remodelling?
- Does my washroom renovator need to be registered?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a bathroom renovator
- Comprehensive bathroom restoration charges
- Approximating your bathroom reconstruction costs
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When reconstructing a washroom, cost is a significant aspect for determining on design, features and convenience. But how much should you expect to budget for when planning a bathroom refresh?
For an estimate figure, you can assume to dole out anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000plus. The cost can differ depending on the size of your bathroom, the materials used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is viable for a restoration to cost under around $5000 if you are inclined to exchange out a few items or keep the renovate a mostly cosmetic update.
Expect to expend more if you are thinking of a total restoration or:
- Taking upon any structural job
- Desire new features that involve further plumbing works
- Are transferring plumbing from one area to another
- Changing all wall and floor tiles
How much time will my washroom restoration take?
Depending on the scope of the project, the renovation will take time so allot anywhere from one to 3 weeks of labour. Reasons that can affect this timeframe include:
- Any physical works
- Transferring plumbing and/or electrical parts
- Having large quantities of tiles to assemble
- Unexpected incidents, like noticing asbestos in your wall or floor hole.
The exploration, planning and design of the restoration, with no major physical alterations, allocate around six to 8 weeks for this period. This includes:
- Time to refine the project
- Selecting materials and fittings
- Receiving quotes from a selection of corporations.
Which contractors do I need for my bathroom remodelling?
Deliberating who you may need to hire for your washroom venture? These are the most common professions you will need to call on:
Bathroom builders can oversee and run your venture completely on your behalf, and time and again have all trades on staff to work in different aspects of the job. If not, they can arrange sub-contractors. This will charge you extra but will take the hassle out of any restoration job.
If you are contracting individual trades:
Architects assist to draw floor plans for your new bathroom, guaranteeing everything is plausibly laid out to match your lifestyle. Anticipate to pay for the privilege of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can help set up custom storage in your washroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other timber components such as a new door or window.
Electricians can help install lighting, power points, heating, ventilation and much more.
Painters will require to paint any spaces that are not covered by tiles or other components, preferably with a dampness and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are perhaps the most important tradie on your plan, so make sure you hire one who has a good track record of working on washrooms.
Tilers are another important trade who can make or break the look of your washroom. They also have to get small details right, like making sure your shower recess empties correctly.
Waterproofers will use a selection of sealants and membranes to make sure your washroom is correctly sealed – so you don’t have trickles growing up all over the place.
Always use tradies who are licensed for your bathroom renovation.
Does my washroom renovator need to be licensed?
Most elements of a washroom reconstruction, such as plumbing and tiling require the use of a registered tradies. A whole bathroom renovation will usually need a certified builder, with some states having a licence particularly for bathroom and kitchen remodelling. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be trained and certified.
Employing a bathroom renovator
When it comes to time in employing a contractor make sure they are correct for your job. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you registered?
- Are you protected to work in my home?
- How long will my job take?
- Can you provide a written estimate?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see samples of your work?
Complete washroom restorations fees
So how much will you have to spend? As a guideline, expect to pay in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a superficial makeover or smaller washroom reconstruction using budget supplies and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an average sized mid-range renovation using mid-range materials and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end washroom remodelling using highest of the range materials and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the normal worth for bathrooms installed as part of a restoration in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of quotations from local corporations who specialise in reconstructing washrooms. You may be astonished how different they are.
Estimating your washroom remodelling costs
Some of the major charges to design for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are moving plumbing or installing new components.
- Tiling, which could include floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or typical shower screen.
- Bath, which could be joined or freestanding.
- Toilet, which could be a typical version or have an in-wall cistern.
- Vanity, typical or wall affixed which looks cleaner and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to ensure your washroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers charge a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber asks will depend on where you live and may vary according to the plumber’s ability level.
Foresee to expend:
- $80 to $250 to replace and fit bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to set up a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is estimating for a large task such as your washroom reconstruction project, ask for an detailed quotation which describes all the components they are charging for.
Only a certified plumber can officially carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your washroom is going to be a key factor in the budget of your reconstruction, and since so much of a washroom is tiled, you need to know what the boundaries of your budget are. Expect to be quoted on a per square metre rate by washroom tilers, which could vary from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the average for setting bathroom tiles. The amount of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to incorporate this in.
For wall tiles anticipate to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for standard white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Going up in price expect to spend around $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles expect to spend $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high condition porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high standard natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from affordable and versatile acrylic, to durable cast iron and pliable fibreglass to high end natural stone. Expect to pay anywhere from $350 for a plumber to substitute and fit a bath. New baths can span from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens vary in price according to their size and if they are framed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the latter being the most expensive. Anticipate to pay in the region of $400 to have a basic edged shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are therefore more pricey – anticipate to pay in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you pick, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted unseen cistern or wall hung toilet. On average, a good condition floor-mounted vitreous china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with hidden handles
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with integrated ceramic basin
Expect waterproofing to charge anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized bathroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream washroom restoration and the cost is higher than you can afford, there are ways to modernise your washroom without breaking the bank. Some alternatives to a full washroom restoration include:
- Setting up a new shower screen
- Bath and basin coating
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Setting up a skylight
* All the costs and prices quoted were obtained at the time this article was penned. They are suggestive, may vary locally, are subject to market strengths and should only be used as a guide.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Darkes Forest bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.