WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS:
Let us know what it takes to win your bathroom renovation work…
We are one of the leading Darling Point bathroom renovation company’s – local & family owned
Let us show you why we are the right company (in price value & guarantee) for your specific job…
For A Date & Time That Suits You
Helping homeowners turn their dull, outdated bathroom into a stunning new space.
Choose from a variety of styles, colours and patterns to match your home, needs and budget.
Your Darling Point Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom Renovation Sydney is dedicated to providing high quality products to homeowners throughout Darling Point.
Whether you need a replacement shower, or a new bath tub, we have got you covered.
Our dedicated team of professional Darling Point bathroom installers will get the job done right on time and on budget.
When undertaking a Darling Point bathroom renovation project we aim to disrupt your life as little as possible. That’s why we take extra special care to work efficiently.
When you choose Bathroom Renovation Sydney, you can count on getting a professionally installed and superior looking finish that will make your Darling Point home look great!
Contact us today to have one of our representatives walk you through your bathroom renovation options and schedule your free, no obligation in home measure and quote!
…….I could not be happier. The installers were on time and effectively communicated with my wife and I the steps they planned on doing in regards to the complete bathroom renovation. After they finished they cleaned up everything very nicely. We would recommend to anyone looking for bathroom remodelling.
Fill Out The Form Or
Call Us Now
02 8310 4821
Servicing Darling Point
Let Us Take the Lead on Your Bathroom Design & Installation
Time to update your bathroom fixtures, benchtops or tile?
Installing a bath tub or toilet doesn’t have to be a chore. Our professional Darling Point bathroom installation service can have you enjoying your upgraded bathroom in no time. We have qualified Darling Point bathroom installers for toilet installation, bathtub installation, shower installation, and shower door installation and much much more.
Need bathroom repairs? No problem.
Our trusted Darling Point bathroom repairman know all the ins and outs of sink repair, toilet repair, and bathtub repair. If something can’t be fixed, we’ll guide you on the process to replace toilets, swap out shower doors, replace bathtub taps and find solutions for other issues.
Let us do the dirty work and contact us today.
INFORMATION GUIDE:- How much does a washroom renovation fee?
Bathroom remodelling Charges
The bathroom is one of the most essential rooms of the residence and a refresh can add substantial importance to your household. In this cost example we look into the range of possible costs related with a bathroom renovation.
In this guide:
- How long will my washroom restoration take?
- What contractors do I need for my bathroom remodelling?
- Does my bathroom renovator need to be certified?
- Hiring|Engaging|Contracting} a bathroom renovator
- Comprehensive bathroom restoration costs
- Assessing your washroom reconstruction charges
- Shower screens
- Options to a complete bathroom reconstruction
When reconstructing a washroom, charge is a considerable reason for determining on design, features and comfort. But how much should you anticipate to budget for when planning a bathroom refresh?
For an estimate figure, you can anticipate to dole out anywhere between $10,000 to $35,000plus. The charge can vary depending on the size of your bathroom, the materials used, as well as any labour costs. However, it is viable for a renovation to cost under around $5000 if you are prepared to trade out a couple of items or continue the remodel a mainly beautifying update.
Anticipate to expend more if you are thinking of a whole renovation or:
- Taking upon any physical job
- Wish for new features that involve additional plumbing jobs
- Are transferring plumbing from one area to another
- Changing all wall and floor tiles
How long will my bathroom remodelling take?
Depending on the extent of the project, the reconstruction will take time so allot anywhere from one to three weeks of labour. Components that can affect this timeframe include:
- Any physical jobs
- Relocating plumbing and/or electrical elements
- Having large volumes of tiles to lay
- Unforeseen events, like discovering asbestos in your wall or floor crack.
The exploration, preparation and plan of the remodelling, with no great physical revisions, allot anywhere six to eight weeks for this period. This includes:
- Time to polish the plan
- Choosing materials and fixtures
- Getting quotes from a choice of businesses.
Which tradies do I need for my washroom restoration?
Deliberating who you may call for to hire for your bathroom project? These are the most common trades you will need to call on:
Bathroom designers can oversee and run your venture wholly on your behalf, and oftentimes have all trades on staff to cover different aspects of the work. If not, they can coordinate sub-contractors. This will charge you more but will take the trouble out of any reconstruction work.
If you are employing individual trades:
Architects help to sketch floor plans for your new washroom, guaranteeing everything is acceptably laid out to fit your lifestyle. Assume to pay for the privilege of their expertise.
Carpenters and cabinet makers can assist install custom storage in your bathroom, such as a vanity, cabinetry or any other made of wood components such as a new door or window.
Electricians can assist install lighting, power points, heating, ventilation and much more.
Painters will have to paint any areas that are not covered by tiles or other elements, if possible with a humidity and wear-resistant paint.
Plumbers are maybe the most key tradie on your venture, so make certain you employ one who has a reliable track record of working on bathrooms.
Tilers are another crucial trade who can make or break the look of your bathroom. They also require to get small specifics right, like making sure your shower recess drains correctly.
Waterproofers will use a variety of sealants and membranes to make sure your bathroom is properly sealed – so you don’t have trickles developing up all over the place.
Always use tradies who are certified for your bathroom remodelling.
Does my washroom renovator need to be registered?
Most components of a washroom renovation, such as plumbing and tiling require the use of a registered contractor. A whole washroom renovation will usually need a licensed builder, with some states having a licence particularly for washroom and kitchen restorations. Individual trades such as plumbers, waterproofers and sparkies all need to be qualified and registered.
Employing a bathroom renovator
When it comes to time in hiring a contractor make sure they are perfect for your work. Some questions to ask then include:
- Are you certified?
- Are you protected to work in my home?
- How long will my work take?
- Can you give a written estimate?
- Do you have references I can follow up?
- Can I see samples of your work?
Complete bathroom remodelling costs
So how much will you have to pay? As a rule, anticipate to pay in the region of:
- $5,000 – $15,000 for a cosmetic makeover or smaller washroom reconstruction using budget materials and fittings.
- $15,000 – $25,000 for an regular sized mid-range restoration using mid-range materials and fittings
- $25,000+ for a high end washroom renovation using best of the range supplies and fittings.
The Housing Industry Association (HIA) found $17,000 to be the normal value for bathrooms installed as part of a restoration in 2015.
The best way of working out how much your project will cost is to get a range of estimates from local corporations who specialise in renovating bathrooms. You may be astonished how different they are.
Estimating your washroom restoration charges
Some of the major costs to design for include:
- Plumbing, especially if you are moving plumbing or installing new elements.
- Tiling, which could include floor and wall tiles.
- Frameless shower screen, semi-frameless shower screen or normal shower screen.
- Bath, which could be joined or separate.
- Toilet, which could be a standard version or have an in-wall water tank.
- Vanity, typical or wall mounted which looks orderly and gives you more floor space.
- Lighting, which could be task, general or mood.
- Waterproofing, to ensure your bathroom doesn’t leak.
- Plumbers bill a call-out fee of $60 to $100, with hourly rates anywhere from $100 – $150 depending on the plumber. The fee your plumber asks will depend on where you reside and may differ according to the plumber’s talent level.
Anticipate to expend:
- $80 to $250 to substitute and match bath or basin taps or a new shower head
- $160 to $550 to set up a toilet, basin, sink or bath
If a plumber is quoting for a large task such as your washroom reconstruction project, ask for an detailed quote which describes all the components they are charging for.
Only a certified plumber can legitimately carry out any work on your plumbing system
The size of your washroom is going to be a main component in the budget of your remodelling, and since so much of a washroom is tiled, you need to know what the boundaries of your budget are. Expect to be quoted on a per square metre rate by bathroom tilers, which could vary from $35 per square metre to $120 per square metre. $60 per square metre is the regular for setting bathroom tiles. The cost of the actual tiles would be on top of this, so be sure to incorporate this in.
For wall tiles foresee to pay from $20 to $28 per square meter for standard white ceramic wall tiles (600mm x 300mm) to $68 per square metre for steel grey polished porcelain wall tiles (150mm x 600mm). Shifting up in price expect to pay around $86 per square metre for handmade Spanish white gloss ceramic subway tiles (150mm x 75mm) and $159 per square metre for artisan manufactured ceramic wall tiles (200mm x 200mm).
For floor tiles anticipate to spend $35 to $50 per square meter for ceramic or porcelain tiles, $50 to $100 per square meter for high standard porcelain and $80 to $130 per square meter for high quality natural stone tiles.
Baths range in price from economical and versatile acrylic, to tough cast iron and pliable fibreglass to high end natural stone. Expect to spend anywhere from $350 for a plumber to replace and fit a bath. New baths can go from as little as $400 to thousands of dollars, with stone freestanding versions at the upper end of the scale.
Shower screens differ in cost according to their size and if they are enclosed, semi-frameless or frameless, with the last being the most costly. Foresee to spend in the region of $400 to have a basic framed shower screen installed. Frameless shower screens use thicker glass, and are therefore more pricey – foresee to spend in excess of $600 depending on the size and number of panels.
Depending on the toilet you choose, these can cost from $150 to $750 or more for a floor-mounted hidden cistern or wall hung toilet. On average, a good condition floor-mounted glassy china toilet costs between $275 and $450.
Bathroom vanities range in price from:
- $467 for a 900mm wall hung vanity with hidden handles
- $849 for a 750mm floorstanding console vanity
- $999 for a 1500mm double bowl vanity
- $1360 for a 1200mm wall hung vanity with integrated ceramic basin
Expect waterproofing to charge anywhere from $500 to $750 for an average sized bathroom.
Alternatives to a complete bathroom reno
If you’ve estimated the cost of a dream washroom renovation and the cost is higher than you can pay for, there are ways to remodel your washroom without breaking the bank. Some choices to a full bathroom reconstruction include:
- Fitting a new shower screen
- Bath and basin coating
- Painting bathroom tiles
- Setting up a skylight
* All the costs and prices quoted were found at the time this article was inscribed. They are indicative, may vary locally, are subject to market strengths and should only be used as a benchmark.
SIMPLE • ELEGANT • AFFORDABLE
We provide comprehensive expertise in Darling Point bathroom renovations, styles, designs, & safety features with superior quality showers and bathtubs made from the undisputed best materials.